Pages:
Author

Topic: ▲ decenter.me - Decentralized Investment Management - 3% LIFETIME - Telegram Bot - page 9. (Read 6441 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
It is long time that I quit investing but this program is really eye catching. I've now tested the bot which has left me speechless... Is it safe to invest $165 worth in bitcoins?

I have currently invested 0.3 BTC and 200 USD with Perfect Money and so far it's running smoothly.
The break even point is sat on 34th day according to your deposit time.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It is long time that I quit investing but this program is really eye catching. I've now tested the bot which has left me speechless... Is it safe to invest $165 worth in bitcoins?
This post is reserved for eventual updates.

I'M NOT THE ADMIN

Decentralized Investment Management
The first multiplatform investment portal allowing you to take advantage of its services through website or via Telegram autopilot @decenterme_bot

Decenter.Me's mission is to provide an opportunity for investors looking for high profits, not possible in the old economy. It will do so through a simple and trustworthy entry point, providing them with an excellent experience, which is crucial for keeping them investing in the new economy.
Decenter.Me is creating the missing link between the old and the new economy. Speaking the language of the old economy and acting by the principles of the new one, Decenter.Me's transparent management will be provided by an EU legislation compliant and regulated service operator.
The whales of this world don't want to go into hundred of different blockchain projects and cryptocurrencies, they often just want to invest into the broader picture: Blockchain - yes or no? Decenter.Me will enable them to do just that.

Pages:
Jump to: