Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentraland(Mana) - page 2. (Read 1526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
October 16, 2017, 03:29:38 PM
I was somewhat interested in the project but turned off when it was made known that 5 whales essentially purchased the entire token/land in decentraland. Most people seemed to get turned off by this actuality, and I doubt it's going to rebound unless they figure out how to phase off the few individuals that control the entire project.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 02:49:55 PM
Very cool idea - but if you take a look around decentraland as it currently exists, it's pretty poor looking.  And dull.

I'd like to see something come of this project - but if its current state is what they have managed to acheive after having supposedly been working on it for a good few years now - I just don't see it happening... 
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
October 16, 2017, 02:04:51 PM
I'm new to the forum and coin trading. One of the alt coins I stumbled on is Decentraland(Mana). I was looking at the biggest percentage losers of the day on Bittrex and Decentraland was some over -100% for the day. When I checked it out, it actually sounds like a really cool concept with a lot of potential down the line. https://decentraland.org

I'm sure the recent big losses stem from the coin coming back down to earth after their ICO, however, in the long run Decentraland sounds like an interesting concept with a lot of potential. I've bought about 90k in Mana as a long term investment. Just wondering what others think of it?

They got listed on Bittrex and it spiked and apparantly as you say has gone down again. I think it is interesting aswell but I also think it bears allot of risk.
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
October 16, 2017, 12:24:55 PM
I'm new to the forum and coin trading. One of the alt coins I stumbled on is Decentraland(Mana). I was looking at the biggest percentage losers of the day on Bittrex and Decentraland was some over -100% for the day. When I checked it out, it actually sounds like a really cool concept with a lot of potential down the line. https://decentraland.org

I'm sure the recent big losses stem from the coin coming back down to earth after their ICO, however, in the long run Decentraland sounds like an interesting concept with a lot of potential. I've bought about 90k in Mana as a long term investment. Just wondering what others think of it?

Pages:
Jump to: