Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralized Exchanges Speculation - page 2. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 06:41:47 PM
i was about to open a thread about it Smiley
a lot of decentralized exchanges coming now (blocknet, 0x, BarterDEX... more)
i guess people will be educated to move slowly to the decentralized exchanges
big companies and pump and dump groups should make the first move, that will push people to use these exchanges
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 18, 2017, 08:05:22 AM
Dont forget about komodo, atomic swap DEX coming soon, total privacy, minimal fees and decentralized icos. People still sleeping on it and its gonna explode

That is true..
look at komodo twitter, they announced what the DEX can already do
i cant wait for the GUI
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 18, 2017, 04:17:30 AM
Traditional centralized exchanges will be still popular but there will be lots of great decentralized exchanges and such projects. That cake will be shared by more different companies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 04:02:55 AM
İdex and paradex ( Using 0x ) . These are going to be in the foreground.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 03:39:01 AM
did you guys hear about crypto-rubel? (Putin's official cryptocoin)

did you guys hear about latest WAVES update according NG-Blockhain which allows to make 100 times more transaction in the same period?

Russian Crypto - Russian DEX do you see any Connection? NG update to be able to handle millions of transactions within short time ...

did you guys hear about DEX / Wallet UI update in WAVES?

did you guys hear about reduce of 10000 to 1000 WAVES needed for a full node?

you better fill your bags guys Smiley

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 03:36:14 AM
With more and more regulations from countries and states the logical way is that Decentralized Exchanges will become more and more popular. But at this moment they still lack a lot of volume.

Agreed, traditional exchanges still more popular, but that will change
Activity: 14
October 18, 2017, 03:30:37 AM
With more and more regulations from countries and states the logical way is that Decentralized Exchanges will become more and more popular. But at this moment they still lack a lot of volume.
Activity: 10
October 18, 2017, 03:23:58 AM
Dont forget about komodo, atomic swap DEX coming soon, total privacy, minimal fees and decentralized icos. People still sleeping on it and its gonna explode
October 18, 2017, 03:18:26 AM
In the futures decentralized Exchanges. All stock exchanges that are now central will require KYC.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 18, 2017, 03:04:18 AM
I feel like Waves will be leader in this sector at 2018, they have quite good amount of market depth even right now. And yes I think decentralized exchanges will be popular in 2018.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 18, 2017, 03:01:09 AM
Exscudo will dominate it. Or maybe waves. But when i read all about exscudo activity i trust exscudo will be the next big thing and important player on the dex. It also offer every investor free for life trade fee. Thats only for investor which buy their coin in ico.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
October 18, 2017, 01:23:43 AM
I think decentralized will rise a lot. When goverment regulations start all DEX tokens will fly imho and volume will kick in into all the DEXes.

I am betting big on DEXes with the following tokens:

• WAVES
  • HEAT
  • BTS

Right now there are many DEX platform being developed but the thing before government take into action they need to regulate the Bitcoin first then after they will start regulating other DEX platforms.
That will be difficult to regulate the dex platform because they are operating based on the client as you can see about the fact the dex can be disrupted by any parties. That was different with the centralized exchange site.
October 18, 2017, 01:20:10 AM
The projects I'm looking at now are Airswap, Kyber and 0x. They all have a good team and good selling point, though they all approach their platform from different angle.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 18, 2017, 01:14:48 AM
Start off with Waves, as i seen people posted it
Blocknet is currently working i suppose, never look at it for quite some time but its working IIRC

Kyber
Zrx
should be the upcoming big DEX i suppose as they have
-Good fundings
-Bigger team and advisors
-Existing DEX to look for improvement (waves, blocknet, etherdelta)
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
October 18, 2017, 01:04:59 AM
I think decentralized will rise a lot. When goverment regulations start all DEX tokens will fly imho and volume will kick in into all the DEXes.

• WAVES
  • HEAT
  • BTS

Right now there are many DEX platform being developed but the thing before government take into action they need to regulate the Bitcoin first then after they will start regulating other DEX platforms.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 18, 2017, 12:45:57 AM

• WAVES
  • HEAT
  • BTS

I think all your pickks are just forerunners for the next waves of decentralise exchanges that will come into the space, they all lack trade volume even after the ban of some exchnages in China their volume did not increase when compared to EtherDelta
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 17, 2017, 07:09:06 PM
are 2018-2019 going to be the years when decentralized exchagnes rise to the sky?
or it never will??

It will but a lot of the decentralized exchange still hasn't proper detail i meant all of them still not friendly to use and we are waiting for another good decentralized exchange site in the future and no one will be able to break it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
October 17, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

• WAVES
  • HEAT
  • BTS

you forgot to mention the komodo platform
i think its the best choice

And EthderDelta for ETH. WIth more and more regulations, Decentralized Exchanges will become more and more popular.
Both are inevitably events. Governments wants to gain control over crypto currencies, users want to avoid it.

Yes,
and i really hope that the events will happen like we predict
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
October 17, 2017, 06:15:14 PM

• WAVES
  • HEAT
  • BTS

you forgot to mention the komodo platform
i think its the best choice

And EthderDelta for ETH. WIth more and more regulations, Decentralized Exchanges will become more and more popular.
Both are inevitably events. Governments wants to gain control over crypto currencies, users want to avoid it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
October 17, 2017, 05:19:43 PM
BLOCKNET?

looks nice
i will research about that one
did not hear about them a lot
do they have a product already?
Pages:
Jump to: