Pages:
Author

Topic: DECENTRALIZED OR CENTRALIZED? - page 18. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
Decentralized so that there won't be only one to control everything, and if that happens I don't think the economy would go and flow so well, so I really think that decentralized is better. Centralized on tbe other hand has advantages but if it cannot br controlled very well then I think that the crypto would go bad.
if you think that way, Crypto certainly will not get worse even though this is not properly decentralized, and there may be some phases in which crypto has a real impact on the world, because the technology carried there is so obvious and probably there will be no comparison to the technology blockchan have
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 03, 2018, 01:04:07 PM
bitcoin is structured around decentralized system but it can be make centralized by third party and that is exactly what we are witnessing today. many exchange platform have succeded in making trading of crypto to be centralized as traders are not in control of the asset on their system although there are still decentralised exchange but. the same thing applies to other ecosystem and merchant that accepting bitcoin or make use of bitcoin as they can have control over customers account.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 03, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
the success recorded by the blockchain technology today in the globe is as a result of the features that was embeded in the design and one of which is the decentralization. It makes the technology void of any kind of influence bot from the government and other agencies. if it is removed then it is no longer what it was designed for.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 03, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.
   For you what is your own perspective regarding this matter?

In my own speculations, bitcoi n is much better if it is being approved or legalized on bitcoin as well being decentralized, because if bitcoin will be centralized there is a chance that bitcoin's price will become stable since it is held by some people like the government but if bitcoin will stay as decentralized then bitcoin can change its price and retain of being volatile that makes bitcoin and the other cryptocurrwncy to be unique other than fiat currency.
You have your own point too.For me,i prefer to remain it decentralized because it will give us bigger chances to become millionaires in the future if the price will totally hit its highest peak.Of course we cannot deny the fact that most of us here are gaining huge profits in bitcoin so it will be a great advantage for us  to stay it decentralized.But if bitcoin will be centralized in the future,i'm not so sure of its price if it will stay on top,maybe it will just reach below $10k.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
June 03, 2018, 12:26:45 PM
there are now so many developing decentralization, and in my opinion the best is centralization like bitcoin. if centralization all get connected easily.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 03, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
Decentralized so that there won't be only one to control everything, and if that happens I don't think the economy would go and flow so well, so I really think that decentralized is better. Centralized on tbe other hand has advantages but if it cannot br controlled very well then I think that the crypto would go bad.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
A decentralized system is a very good thing, I think so.  It is a more modern approach to the development of any sphere of our existence. When there are several control centers, it is much better because Monopoly is the last century.
Activity: 148
June 03, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.

In my own speculations, bitcoi n is much better if it is being approved or legalized on bitcoin as well being decentralized, because if bitcoin will be centralized there is a chance that bitcoin's price will become stable since it is held by some people like the government but if bitcoin will stay as decentralized then bitcoin can change its price and retain of being volatile that makes bitcoin and the other cryptocurrwncy to be unique other than fiat currency.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 12:05:14 AM

No, centralized means there are some peoples or companies that can control or monopolized or regulated.
the best thing about cryptocurrency is decentralized, so it will give us freedom to control our asset

How to control the miners in other coins that are also too influential? In decentralization the criminals are free so this is also a problem. Centralization is much worse though as the top as always will rule and control everything according to their means.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 29, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

No, centralized means there are some peoples or companies that can control or monopolized or regulated.
the best thing about cryptocurrency is decentralized, so it will give us freedom to control our asset
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 29, 2018, 06:19:45 PM
In a decentralized digital asset no government can interferes with the system thus making the system uncontrollable by any authorities but it can only be regulated or outrightly banned by the government.
I prefers a decentralized form of digital assets to a centralized system where the authorities will take control of the asset there is likelihood of manipulation by unfaithful and corruptible powers behind  those system

Completely agree with you, mate. Decentralization is the way to go since it gives the power back to the people instead of corporations, governments, or other centralized entities. The level of success that Bitcoin has experienced today, is due to its decentralized nature. However, if it becomes centralized then investors might flee into another cryptocurrency which is decentralized as Bitcoin becomes extremely vulnerable to 51% attacks and external manipulations.

Eventually, I believe that most centralized systems might fail in the future, as decentralized systems would provide unparalleled security, reliability and other benefits which are too hard to ignore in the mainstream world. Ripple or should I say XRP, is centralized and it could fail anytime, considering that it relies on banks and governments to succeed. The moment its internal company decides to freeze assets on the XRP ledger, or governments decide to take over the network, then the whole system will collapse.

On the other hand, that's not the case with decentralized cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum, where nodes are widely distributed across the world, and there's a lot of hashrate backing them. For governments or other entities to succeed in destroying such decentralized systems, they would need to spend a lot of money to perform a 51% attack, block BTC nodes, among others to disrupt the network. However, as the number of nodes and miners grow on the network, the cryptocurrency becomes stronger and impenetrable against external attacks. Therefore, decentralized cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum will win as they become unstoppable over time. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
It is important that BTC stays decentralized so that not one organization or group can control it. I do think that some exchanges need to be centralized so there is consistency and reliability.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 28, 2018, 01:44:39 AM
In a decentralized digital asset no government can interferes with the system thus making the system uncontrollable by any authorities but it can only be regulated or outrightly banned by the government.
I prefers a decentralized form of digital assets to a centralized system where the authorities will take control of the asset there is likelihood of manipulation by unfaithful and corruptible powers behind  those system
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Before you want bitcoin to be centralized, you should first know what decentralization and centralization are.

Centralization is the existence of a single ruler who is central to power, establishing taxes and laws. the system was first established by a state based on the royal system (feudalism).

Decentralization is a system in which overall decision-making is left to the users of the system and the absence of any individual who can impose his will on other individuals without the consent of the majority of system users.

The decentralization system is applied because it is now widely used democratic system in a country that is supported by It high technology. then if we want the decentralization system replaced by centralization then the application of the system back to the days of the kingdom and without any supportive technology.

If so I prefer a decentralized system rather than a system of senralization, because the decentralized system of privileged use remains individual and no one can force it. with this system we become more flexible in using it
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
May 27, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

The greatest features or importantance about bitcoin is that is been decentralized.
Change this now will really cause some parfectic lose in bitcoin interest and price which can really be end of this wonderful decentralized digital currency bitcoin
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

Before you want bitcoin to be centralized, you should first know what decentralization and centralization are.

Centralization is the existence of a single ruler who is central to power, establishing taxes and laws. the system was first established by a state based on the royal system (feudalism).

Decentralization is a system in which overall decision-making is left to the users of the system and the absence of any individual who can impose his will on other individuals without the consent of the majority of system users.

The decentralization system is applied because it is now widely used democratic system in a country that is supported by It high technology. then if we want the decentralization system replaced by centralization then the application of the system back to the days of the kingdom and without any supportive technology.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 09:49:02 PM
I think that we all are looking for the same in here, but this is not sometrhign easy to do, and getting into a decentralized world is not something easy to do, specially when we talk about this kind of economic system.

I think the economic system will be difficult to change. we are in a country that has rules made by the government. and the government controls everything (centralization) including the financial and economic system. we can not turn into decentralization. because it will eliminate the role of government in a country?
Activity: 149
May 27, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

bitcoin's most important features is its decentralized structure. bitcoin has no central control: no central repository of information, no central management, and, crucially, no central point of failure. and yet, most of the actual services and businesses built within the bitcoin ecosystem are centralized. they are run by specific people, in specific locations, with specific computer systems, and they are susceptible to specific legal entanglements.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
May 27, 2018, 09:06:58 PM
Bitcoin was originally intended to be mined by anyone, but these days only those who have huge farms are able to do that, I no longer can mine it with my PC. One needs to invest a lot to be able to mine btc and this means that average person is out of the game. This makes btc more centralized.

But bitcoin is still mine-able if you have necessary amount of funds to invest, I believe bitcoin mining is getting harder each day as there are already many coins mined by various people already. Out of 21 million bitcoin we have already accessed 17 million and if mining is made easier then everyone will easily generate new bitcoin which will disturb its financial system.

This point cannot be related to centralization of the system and the definition of decentralized system is still supported by bitcoin. Hence, there is no argument if its decentralized or not.
Activity: 78
May 27, 2018, 09:03:51 PM
initially an object that has value is not controlled by a circle or group, but the timing of making all the changes because a system that regulates its development to be more evenly, as well as bitcoin, does not rule out that one day there is a large group that controls bitcoin with the amount many and they can control the market price, but none of the groups want to lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: