Pages:
Author

Topic: Deciding to save money in Bitcoins for the future of the child - page 5. (Read 439 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
So basically you're depositing your money in a bank account and think it will grow in the next 10 or 15 years?

You should never keep more money in the Fiat form that you require for next 6 months incase if you lose your source of income completely and need to survive. And anything apart should go into investment which can be gold/stock/bitcoin/real estate or whatever that has potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently my country is suffering from severe dollar crisis. Such incidents have happened in our country before. Due to the dollar crisis, several banks went bankrupt at that time and those who had deposited money in those banks lost it completely. Currently, the top media of our country is once again broadcasting various news about the dollar crisis. And they think inflation like inflation may happen in Bangladesh very soon. If things like inflation happen then there is a possibility that many banks of our country will go bankrupt again. I have created a savings account for my children's future and I have already deposited some amount in it but I am in doubt about my money because if my money is lost due to bank failure then I can financially support my children in future. I can't give  So I have planned to withdraw the amount of money deposited in the bank and convert it to bitcoin and store it through bitcoin. I hope that as a parent of the child, I have made a good decision for them by thinking about their future.
Pages:
Jump to: