Pages:
Author

Topic: Decline of Bitcoin... Really Decentralized? Viewpoint as an Iranian - page 2. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 302
I'm sorry to hear this. Didn't know it's gone hard for Iran like this. So you can't trade your bitcoins there for fiat? What were you trying to trade it for?

Quite frankly haven't used such services. I'll no longer take it for granted being able to cash out my bitcoins directly at the bank.  Sad

As for the EU being "impartial knight" they've always had their own interests, it just happens that those interests align with the US. See them quickly turn around and do a backstab the moment they can.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Try Bisq, that's impossible to ban anywhere.
Yes, but it would take months to gather around all the people again. Both Bisq and Hodlhodl could replace localbitcoins but they're still empty of ads in my country.
Activity: 183
Merit: 43
Try Bisq, that's impossible to ban anywhere.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
So Bitcoin was meant to be a decentralized network for trading, but today as an Iranian when I tried to submit my ad in the LAST international Bitcoin trading marketplace that left my people unbanned until now (i.e. localbitcoins) I got this error:

Localbitcoins, based in Finland, located in the EU which is still a part of the JCPOA and has officially stated no trading sanctions against Iran, was the last hope of our community to have international trades.

My hope is to spread my word around the world to at least show not everything is as it seems like in the media. The EU constantly supports the deal in words and pretends to be the impartial knight of the universe. The way for them to prove themselves is to at least lift this ban and show that they're truly independent of US's policies.
Pages:
Jump to: