Pages:
Author

Topic: DeCoin - page 3. (Read 1701 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 05:40:32 PM
Death Threats from the Worldcore team are continuing

no threats. the real investors are accusing you in making a black-pr campaign against worldcore! because of you, the token price dropped down and the investors suffered losses. so, they ask you a resonable question: are you ready to compensate their losses? when will you start being responsible for the words you say?

I'm assuming you are asking about this question:

-If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity over russian project  resulting in its token price and trade volumes drastically fall -are you ready to compensate those losses to investors since it is your direct fault?

You see it relies on the preposition "If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity"..

a) being paid by Ukrainian scammers
b) involved in black PR activity

Is there any actual evidence that that show is the case ?

If there is no evidence of that OR it has already been denied by Marina Uni then the subposition doesn't require an answer. It is what they call a Strawman.

Several worldcore accounts suffered the wrath of the moderator for breaking the rules and you - yourself have been indulging in forum rule breaking - all stuff that looks very dodgy from my viewpoint.

I agree with you: Worldsore's black PR managers are not stupid. Nevertheless, they openly threaten me with death, which violates paragraph 8 of the Forum Rules.

marina, firstly nobody knows who is the user with a nickname fintecheu.
secondly, this user made a warning to the orginezers of black pr campaign against wrc and just marked that they will face the consequences
thirdly, you projected the situation to yourself - it means that you are one of orginizers. fed up?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
October 04, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

no threats. the real investors are accusing you in making a black-pr campaign against worldcore! because of you, the token price dropped down and the investors suffered losses. so, they ask you a resonable question: are you ready to compensate their losses? when will you start being responsible for the words you say?

I'm assuming you are asking about this question:

-If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity over russian project  resulting in its token price and trade volumes drastically fall -are you ready to compensate those losses to investors since it is your direct fault?

You see it relies on the preposition "If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity"..

a) being paid by Ukrainian scammers
b) involved in black PR activity

Is there any actual evidence that that show is the case ?

If there is no evidence of that OR it has already been denied by Marina Uni then the subposition doesn't require an answer. It is what they call a Strawman.

Several worldcore accounts suffered the wrath of the moderator for breaking the rules and you - yourself have been indulging in forum rule breaking - all stuff that looks very dodgy from my viewpoint.
October 04, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

September 27, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
Since you asked I looked it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvGAg1pNvQ

is the accusation being made.

so, if you watched this video, I advise you to watch the following one that was created by marina uni. it's a fake video where ceo worldcore alex nasonov allegedly confesses that he is a scammer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huBTEcPdmoY&feature=youtu.be

this video was roughly sliced from the original video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOc9JdshOM

how, on earth, one can trust her after this?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 27, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
Scams are not moderated. They are dealt with independently by the default trust system.

Except for some reason the Russian shitcoin board (and I think some other local boards) doesn't show trust ratings so the system doesn't work there as it should.
Activity: 45
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 11:19:09 AM
Death Threat from the Worldcore team again Need urgent assistance!

Marina, you think with your head. You have a lot of personal information, to find you, if someone presses, it will not be difficult. By your activities, you make a lot of enemies, in addition to VC. Are not you afraid? You in fact understand that where the reputation of something large is at stake, the price of a person's life is close to zero?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ny-talks-2251768

so what kind of assistance do you need? and why do you quote some person who does not belong to worldcore team at all trying to make a proof from it? I won't even get suprised if it is your bot that you created to mislead people and manipulate their opinion

just read this

why are you always copypasting your posts?

this post does not suit to this topic - there is another one for these thread.

once again, a question to you: why do you quote some person who does not belong to worldcore team at all trying to make a proof from it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/akarmin-2145553 - akarmin - sapienti sat.
legendary
September 27, 2018, 02:14:10 AM
Worldcore - just an another account farm. I told you so...
administrators should delete all this infection from the forum.

here are the multiaccounts of bots who were hired to blackmail worldcore project that is a payment system. how can a payment system be a scam?

I don't know what that DOX has to do with the accusation. There appears to be no point to it and in violation of the rules.

1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.

I haven't been following the Worldcore scam accusations and don't know who is right or wrong and do not have the time to look at it closely.

Those profiles that you listed don't look related and I know who one of those profiles belongs to.

Definitely no bots. Making accusations that don't stand up to scrutiny makes you look dodgy.

However it looks like the triplets disappeared with the help of the moderator.
https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

Worldcore - just an another account farm. I told you so...
administrators should delete all this infection from the forum.

Scams are not moderated. They are dealt with independently by the default trust system.

Alts are permitted but you are not allowed to use alts to post sequential posts or have a conversation between your alts.

If one of the alts gets banned then the ban applies to all the alts - the ban is on the person - not just on the user ID.

how can a payment system be a scam?

Since you asked I looked it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvGAg1pNvQ

is the accusation being made.
legendary
September 26, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
WOW Twins and the triplets born just minutes apart. Must have been an easy birth.

Surely they are not alts breaking rule:

32. Posting multiple posts in a row is not allowed.

That would be so silly to do in META where they talk about forum rules, account farms, merit abuse, scammers...etc

Handy archive:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180926160736/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023609.0
https://web.archive.org/web/20180926160641/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023609.20
September 26, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

marina, that's very nice that your paid-translator knows latin but that kind of argumention is incredibly far from argumentation of strong proofs.
by the way, I sent a warning letter to the mods and asked them to consider my application.  
taking into account your reputation and nubmer of times when you lied, you must proof everything.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

lol donot pro ve her anything !!she is a prochukhan'' s paidposter !! prochukhan stays behind the black pr campaign agaisnt worldcorr
if you rtally believe and trust marina ,,then just look at her trust .
ma rina is not responsible for the words she says --she says what her employers order her to say ../
September 26, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

marina, that's very nice that your paid-translator knows latin but that kind of argumention is incredibly far from argumentation of strong proofs.
by the way, I sent a warning letter to the mods and asked them to consider my application.  
taking into account your reputation and nubmer of times when you lied, you must proof everything.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
September 26, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

Marina, you think with your head. You have a lot of personal information, to find you, if someone presses, it will not be difficult. By your activities, you make a lot of enemies, in addition to VC. Are not you afraid? You in fact understand that where the reputation of something large is at stake, the price of a person's life is close to zero?

so what kind of assistance do you need? and why do you quote some person who does not belong to worldcore team at all trying to make a proof from it? I won't even get suprised if it is your bot that you created to mislead people and manipulate their opinion

just read this

why are you always copypasting your posts?

this post does not suit to this topic - there is another one for these thread.

once again, a question to you: why do you quote some person who does not belong to worldcore team at all trying to make a proof from it?
Activity: 34
September 26, 2018, 02:20:06 AM

lol
n/othing changes ma rina is lying as ussal trying 2 present herself helpless andall offended girl b,, but everyvoby understands shes lying every day ,,every moment trying 2 hide that her employer prochukhan pays her 4 blacken worldcore .. will she be punished by mods 4 slandering ??\ Huh

wel... why dont anybody punish her?? if she does such a black job ?? are there such rules on the bitcointalk forum according to which mods could ban her??
September 25, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

September 25, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

lol
n/othing changes ma rina is lying as ussal trying 2 present herself helpless andall offended girl b,, but everyvoby understands shes lying every day ,,every moment trying 2 hide that her employer prochukhan pays her 4 blacken worldcore .. will she be punished by mods 4 slandering ??\ Huh
September 25, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

September 24, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
I reported it to moderator as a death thread and it got marked as "bad" so apparently the mod disagrees.

I PM'd Xal0lex and asked him to have a look at it. A Russian moderator will understand it the best.

There is no direct threat. The threat is directed towards the initiators of the information war. If Marina Uni considers herself the initiator of the information war, the threat is directed to her side.

Wasn't it a Russian mod who marked suchmoon's report as "bad"? I'd expect local board reports to be going through local mods.

You forget that there are two moderators in the Russian section.

well... will that woman take a warning from mods for the attempt to slander another user who wasnt guilty?? I think everybody should stand by his words yup

folks, probably you are not aware, so I will try to explain to you. marina uni is a paidposter who was hired by alexander prochukhan - the true organizer of black pr campaign against worldcore. so, this is not a kind of relationships between fintecheu and marina uni at all. 
read more about this:
http://worldcore-review.com/en/2018/08/21/the-history-of-success-alexander-prochukhan-what-did-the-con-artist-before-founding-his-first-pyramid/

haha lol exactly
..and that s important 2 mention that ma rina /opened her own vegeterian cafe on money received from her employer prochukhan in the yaroslavl region !!beware of her personality ,,and do not trust her !!
September 23, 2018, 04:10:07 PM
I reported it to moderator as a death thread and it got marked as "bad" so apparently the mod disagrees.

I PM'd Xal0lex and asked him to have a look at it. A Russian moderator will understand it the best.

There is no direct threat. The threat is directed towards the initiators of the information war. If Marina Uni considers herself the initiator of the information war, the threat is directed to her side.

Wasn't it a Russian mod who marked suchmoon's report as "bad"? I'd expect local board reports to be going through local mods.

You forget that there are two moderators in the Russian section.

well... will that woman take a warning from mods for the attempt to slander another user who wasnt guilty?? I think everybody should stand by his words yup

folks, probably you are not aware, so I will try to explain to you. marina uni is a paidposter who was hired by alexander prochukhan - the true organizer of black pr campaign against worldcore. so, this is not a kind of relationships between fintecheu and marina uni at all. 
read more about this:
http://worldcore-review.com/en/2018/08/21/the-history-of-success-alexander-prochukhan-what-did-the-con-artist-before-founding-his-first-pyramid/
September 22, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

there was no any kind of direct threats to marina uni and that was proved by the moderator that is why the post was not deleted and the user was not permamently banned. but what is clear is that marina uni proved that she has a direct connection to black pr campaign as fintecheu promised CONSEQUENCES to organizers of black pr campaign...the gangsters who extort money must be imprisoned. that will be fair

Well guyys you know..I think Merina would go to the police officer and filed an application if she felt a real death threat from that guy. It seems to me this woman is just trying to pay attention to her. Maybe she is an ex-girlfriend of him?  Anybody knows?

/hhmmmmm ..very reasonable suposition ..i dont no exectly since nobody mentioned this infrmation on the forum ,,but i can guess she want 2 get some part of wrc business of fintecheu if they r not dating any,more ??
other users know marina as a paidposter ,,there were even red comments inher trust in the past ...
September 22, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

there was no any kind of direct threats to marina uni and that was proved by the moderator that is why the post was not deleted and the user was not permamently banned. but what is clear is that marina uni proved that she has a direct connection to black pr campaign as fintecheu promised CONSEQUENCES to organizers of black pr campaign...the gangsters who extort money must be imprisoned. that will be fair
Pages:
Jump to: