Pages:
Author

Topic: Decoin , msko SCAM accusation ! - page 2. (Read 271 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
November 27, 2022, 04:56:32 AM
I don't think it's going to change anything, but I am just telling you how a proper scam accusation is supposed to look like. Someone looking at the thread and the evidence provided is supposed to have no doubt that you got scammed. With the way you did it, that's not the case. It's just some text that hasn't been backed up by any proof and even contains links that shouldn't be there, like the link to the ANN thread. 
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
November 27, 2022, 04:49:00 AM
do you want full details? no worries tomorrow I'll put you the discussions with shay perry whole..
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
November 27, 2022, 04:43:21 AM
I'm not used to making scam reports, so sorry if it's done badly..
but i think the main thing is there.
To be honest, you haven't posted anything useful.

The link to the CEO of the company points to the ANN thread on Bitcointalk that was posted by a bounty manager. I am not sure if you think Wapinter and the CEO are the same person or why this link is here in the first place.
I have never heard of this exchange, but if it died with your $2.000 in altcoins on it, then yeah, you lost that money. In the future, remember to not use exchanges as wallets. You now know why you shouldn't.

There is nothing people here can do to help you recover your losses. But for this to be a proper scam accusation, it needs to contain proof.
- There is no proof you discussed anything with anyone.
- There is no proof you deposited $2.000 to the site.
- There is no proof you had $2.000 worth of coins when the site stopped its operations.
November 27, 2022, 04:26:49 AM
wapinter i thought just posted and i remember him as decoin bounty manager , if you have a problem with your money , that means you are dealing with the founder of decoin , you can try to contact wapinter maybe he can help you to connect directly with the founder of Decoin , i also have a bit of money there but i had forgotten about it.

this is for a lesson in your finances , better to keep in your personal wallet address or at least choose a reputable and clear exchange

in crypto there is nothing we can predict

slt, no there's nothing more to hope for from decoin, it's all just scam!
I discussed more than 1 month with shay perry who makes me turn in circles more than other things..
Anyway, I looked at the profiles of the members of the decoin team, honestly it's worth a look to unmask future scams .. (it's really even abused .. there are several identical platform projects a decoin under development.. )
in short, just an advice for those who will read, before venturing into a project. go on LinkedIn to see in which project the project team has already worked.
in short, I assume the losses, that's how it is...
Activity: 1931
Merit: 511
November 24, 2022, 01:52:06 PM
wapinter i thought just posted and i remember him as decoin bounty manager , if you have a problem with your money , that means you are dealing with the founder of decoin , you can try to contact wapinter maybe he can help you to connect directly with the founder of Decoin , i also have a bit of money there but i had forgotten about it.

this is for a lesson in your finances , better to keep in your personal wallet address or at least choose a reputable and clear exchange

in crypto there is nothing we can predict
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1143
November 19, 2022, 07:18:38 AM
Wapinter is just posting the ANN thread, actually the real scammer is the developer of Decoin exchange that we don't know who's him. Just wonder how you can find this exchange and want to use it, however it's a dumb idea to leave your coins on the exchange, you should move it to your hardware wallet after you bought the coins from this exchange. Is there no any news or warning message if they want to shut down their exchange? you should check your email.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 19, 2022, 06:14:16 AM
Why anybody (internet, press, forum, ...) talk about this dead exchange ?
November 05, 2022, 07:16:11 AM

What happened::

SCAM alts

Scammers Profile Link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/decoin-first-blockchain-profit-sharing-exchange-platform-3311450

Amount Scammed:

2000$ alts

Additional Notes:

hello, big worries for decoin.
the platform was planted in the middle of the day on September 15, then inaccessible..
on this platform I have about 2000$ in various alts that I would like to recover!
emails disabled by customer service...
I tried to start the discussion with the CEO of decoin, who founded a company for MSKO games with the founder of decoin who is also the founder of msko! ...
Decoin founder  / nadav Moshe 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/decoin-first-blockchain-profit-sharing-exchange-platform-3311450
Msko co founder .. nadav Moshe  / https://cryptototem.com/the-six-muskotiers-msko/
we can see that some members of the decoin team are also in msko..
the discussion with the CEO shay perry, went around in circles...
anyway, decoin had been planning a scam for a while i think.. the members of the departures team quit as soon as the project was launched, until the scam came, on linkedin he had supposedly all quit already decoin for 6 months or more already 😭. . was it premeditated?
Short ..
I'm not used to making scam reports, so sorry if it's done badly..
but i think the main thing is there.

Pages:
Jump to: