Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟deCRED Coin🌟 Limited Ed. Set Antique & Mirror. SOLD OUT!!! Thanks to all!!! - page 3. (Read 5648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
I would love to see some pictures from people that received this and have them in hand before I make up my mind regarding placing an order or not. I think and hope that they look as good as the preview shows!

Would you be able to perhaps lower the price a little bit more, only for over the weekend maybe to give yourself the chance to sell out on the ones you have Cheesy

lowering in the air.. from now to SUNDAY 2.5 DCR for set Wink came on i view SOLD OUT Banner  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
I would love to see some pictures from people that received this and have them in hand before I make up my mind regarding placing an order or not. I think and hope that they look as good as the preview shows!

Would you be able to perhaps lower the price a little bit more, only for over the weekend maybe to give yourself the chance to sell out on the ones you have Cheesy
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
legendary
Hello my friends

I want ask all my shipped set of this coin are arrived?
If yes please send me a positive trust Smiley

Thanks for reply
legendary
31 set of deCRED coin are ready for selling... came one 24hr special offer buy 1 take 2... came one.. i want YOU!!!

legendary
Dear friends, all order paid are shipped.

I waiting only address form user @trader19

Came on... order your set now!! and going for "SOLD OUT" Wink

Regards
Maicol792
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Polar bears are left handed
Received my coins today  Grin

But both plastic cases where broken in the transport, can I buy these cases anywhere?

Thanks man, sorry for plastic case broken Sad ... if I find this i send new plastic cases.

Best regards

Thanks! Tongue
legendary
got mine today too Smiley thanks.

in my package nothing was broken Wink

Perfect thanks to you Wink if you can send me positive trust Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
got mine today too Smiley thanks.

in my package nothing was broken Wink
legendary

But both plastic cases where broken in the transport, can I buy these cases anywhere?

Thanks man, sorry for plastic case broken Sad ... if I find this i send new plastic cases.

Best regards

legendary
This offer for a couple only 3 dcr continue and ends only whit sold out Wink came onnnn  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
legendary
009 JUSTDLISK (reserved - not paid) ... waiting payment and address .... sended more PM but not replyed..waiting

The user now i sended PM and request order cancel... the set 009 is free i'm updating the OP...
legendary
i want this collection .. SOLD OUT   for 24 hours and for the new reservation of this coin, i set new price of only 3 DCR inclusive of spedition, only for 24 hour... CAME ON!! IT'S YOUR TIME!!!!

Reserve, pay and send in pm your address and i ship immediatly!!!
legendary
first shipping started today... i have edited OP with update info  Smiley

thanks to all
Pages:
Jump to: