Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 2. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 06:51:40 AM
please enlighten us. where exactly is the scam?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

google "deeponion scam". There way to much to talk about and there is plenty of information around, if only you want to open your eyes. Long story short, it's a privacy coin with no privacy features, only a long road map and many many empty promises of 100% anonymity.

google bitcoin scam, google ethereum scam. put your coin in here (      ) and add scam. oh my god, every coin is a scam...nooooooooo  Shocked
a long roadmap which was correctly processed step by step up to now so where is your problem? It has no privacy features yet, yeah wow. i`m excited about your arguments when DeepSend is implemented... Cool
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
April 23, 2018, 05:38:46 PM
Let's hope that the selling pressure will go away as soon as airdrop distribution ends. I own still a little bit of it.

airdrop distribution already ended last friday!
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 05:35:57 PM
Current price is underrated. Devs are very committed.
I see it as one of the leading privacy coins in the future.

Current price is too high, this is just a clone of Tor coin, another scam coin.

Disagree on that. Tor coin can just dream about some features and other things that Onion has.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 03:47:21 PM
Let's hope that the selling pressure will go away as soon as airdrop distribution ends. I own still a little bit of it.
Activity: 350
April 23, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

Deep onions, apparently, have really good development, and the team stands behind him in spite of the fact that many people are skeptical about it a little, value, it seems, keeps steadily, and it is valid a coin which needs to be looked for in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

google "deeponion scam". There way to much to talk about and there is plenty of information around, if only you want to open your eyes. Long story short, it's a privacy coin with no privacy features, only a long road map and many many empty promises of 100% anonymity.
Activity: 414
April 22, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
It seems to me that anonymous coins have a good future. People are interested in such coins, because they want to remain anonymous on the network and do not want their incomes to be visible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 04:41:20 PM
I am also surprised by the course after the end of the air flow. Maybe the dump will be next week. I think that the team and developers are make up a new trick for the hype of their project.
April 22, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

i was waiting for a big dump after airdrop finish , but with surprise the price dont fall to much after last airdrop , it's seem deeponion commnunity have some believer in onion futur

i follow this project for 6 months. the development is going straight forward while the coins were distributed for free and now it`s still the same. so i just laugh about dumb scam comments.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

i was waiting for a big dump after airdrop finish , but with surprise the price dont fall to much after last airdrop , it's seem deeponion commnunity have some believer in onion futur
April 22, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 172
April 22, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Current price is too high, this is just a clone of Tor coin, another scam coin.
Activity: 533
April 22, 2018, 02:58:59 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
April 18, 2018, 08:49:17 AM
DeepOnion is growing day by day and we have experienced and talented people in the current Development Team but we are open to receive even more.
If you are someone with good knowledge about Blockchain and want to be part of our Team, please send me a message with your profile as a Developer.
Include Github, Twitter, Website and a short text about your experience.

DeepOnion Team.​

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs
April 10, 2018, 04:39:57 AM
It will be very interesting to see how many of the dozens of existing privacy coins will actually be around in a few years.  Some of the other privacy coins seem to have good code but almost no community and users behind them.  I think it is the strength of the deep onion community that will keep deep onion around much longer than most of  its competitors.

deep onion has the (paid) community but no privacy features yet, which is why it fell 20 times from the top, unlike real currencies like monero that fell even less then bitcoin (monero only fell 2x from the top). 50% vs 95%. Large spammy comunity of users paid and silenced by airdrops has no actual value. It's basilcy a pump and dump scheme for the founders.

Do your own research before buying. The research should include the mandatory "deep onion scam" google search, that will be very revealing Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 279
April 05, 2018, 02:56:45 PM
It will be very interesting to see how many of the dozens of existing privacy coins will actually be around in a few years.  Some of the other privacy coins seem to have good code but almost no community and users behind them.  I think it is the strength of the deep onion community that will keep deep onion around much longer than most of  its competitors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 02:50:37 PM
I think their airdrop are going to an end this month, and sure this made a painfull pression in price since a majority of people got the coins for free and dropped for whatever the market was buying. So, it might be an opportunity because the price now is likely to be the bottom.
this is the best thing for investors with big capital to buy immediately,
I trust this coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 05, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
I would say normal for this short term, which is slow, but it is clear that there is a certain preparation now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
April 05, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
It has a low market cap and an active development team + ambitious roadmap. This makes it a worthy investment compared with other privacy coins which have either pumped already, or has a limited team with no funds in place for future development. I would bet on deeponion over other similar privacy coins
April 05, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
Any thoughts on buying this now?  Price went down a lot for it.

as did all coins. For now DO has no privacy features implemented other then tor integration, which really isn't necesary since you can run tor on your own. Yes they have some stuff on the roadmap, but a roadmap is just a promise. Plus they don't promise anything other privacy coins like monero or particl or pivx have.
Pages:
Jump to: