Pages:
Author

Topic: DeepOnion ($Onion) to be number one privacy coin Dec 2018 price around $300 - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Nope this is just another premine scam coin, so the devs can get rich and leave the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Yes, they did more hype than business. But the fact is that all the altcoins are a hype. I do not know, except for the ETH, no one large-scale working effective project.

Are you trying to say it's a good investment due to this? I couldn't disagree more on your comment about Eth being the only project with a developing or developed project, every project I own a coin for I research in to these areas, I expect to see project development being done rather than hype, PRL is the only hyped coin I hold but look at the development they've done via GitHub just in the last month, lots of work, same goes for all my other holdings
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Yes, they did more hype than business. But the fact is that all the altcoins are a hype. I do not know, except for the ETH, no one large-scale working effective project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
This shit coin won't go any where, it's just another forked coin with minimal work done trying to piggy back off of the name TOR has.
DeepOnion and XSPEC have both done the exact same thing, taken an open source TOR coin, executed the obfs4proxy.exe file that comes with TOR, made a massive deal out of this like they've actually done some work, and people who don't know fall for it.

DeepVault is one of their most hyped features, do you know how easy it is to create a hash for a file? this isn't innovative at all yet look at the hype.

Seeing similar patterns here and the same thing on GitHub, 1 developer, very little work done.

Also the forum shilling is the same.

I have no proof yet but I'm starting to wonder if these 2 projects are owned by the same person.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I think it all depends on whether they will deliver on their roadmap. It is very ambitious as there aren't any privacy coins that offer smart contracts so if they can deliver on that then yes i agree it will be a 100x coin. Being on cryptopia is an OK exchange, but if as they say it will list on bigger exchanges later this year, then yes it will be very rewarding for hodlers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
DeepOnion's airdrop is nearing it's end with another 7 remaining and exciting times ahead. The dev team has done amazing work to grow the coin into a privacy forte. Features like DeepVault, DeepSend, Vote Central and Mobile Wallets will lay a stong foundation for a potential great cuurrency.

I am sure pricewill soon reflect the value, this is something that will reach its true potential in coming time may be x100 or x500. HODLERS will be rewarded.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: