Pages:
Author

Topic: DeepOnion price - page 4. (Read 2156 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 01, 2017, 08:33:20 AM
I think there will be dips and highs like with any crypto, but the long term trend will be upwards. The coin itself is good and the devs are active, also the community is strong and that is all you need for a successful crypto.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 05:32:20 AM
In my opinion Deep coin will grow by time as the bitcoin. This coin have initial idea of cryptocurrence, and what people really need - anonymity and impossibility to trace transactions and owners. There will be demand, and that's why price will grow by the time.
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
October 01, 2017, 05:00:53 AM
DeepVault will be released soon, and then the devs have announced that they will work on adding DeepOnion to another big exchange site... That's great news for DeepOnion !! I'm very confident this coin will be a strong guy soon Smiley

Go DeepOnion !

Source : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/about-new-exchange.2394/
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 04:56:19 AM
The price will rally if onion is listed on a new exchange with decent volume. Nova is killing the price
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 01, 2017, 03:36:45 AM
Devs are building heavy resistances by kicking so many people out of the project every week. That will make it hard to rise for the price. But maybe new innovation news will pump a lil bit.
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
October 01, 2017, 02:05:07 AM
With the new feature DeepVault the price will go up soon! The deeponion team is close to releasing the new feature, it may be something to storage on the blockchain? will see this week!

It seems like it, here's what I got from 'jimmybob' (DO forum mod) in the DO weekly newsletter, this is only a sneak peak he says:
So what is DeepVault? Quite simply, DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable, forever! More specifically, DeepVault allows Onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. This has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted. This tool will be invaluable in checking whether your important documents are secure and have not been tampered with. Legal documents are an obvious use for this feature as it would enable a person to verify that the document, and thus content, has not been altered either maliciously, erroneously or through file corruption.

Looks very interesting, I think they will release it in 1-2 weeks
with this update I think price can reach 1.5-2$ then get a dump by some holder but then will recover soon
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
October 01, 2017, 12:17:23 AM
With the new feature DeepVault the price will go up soon! The deeponion team is close to releasing the new feature, it may be something to storage on the blockchain? will see this week!

It seems like it, here's what I got from 'jimmybob' (DO forum mod) in the DO weekly newsletter, this is only a sneak peak he says:
So what is DeepVault? Quite simply, DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable, forever! More specifically, DeepVault allows Onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. This has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted. This tool will be invaluable in checking whether your important documents are secure and have not been tampered with. Legal documents are an obvious use for this feature as it would enable a person to verify that the document, and thus content, has not been altered either maliciously, erroneously or through file corruption.

oh it will make deeponion price go up for sure. Cheesy Hope I can join their airdrop next week
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
October 01, 2017, 12:05:10 AM

Activity: 322
September 30, 2017, 06:38:39 PM
The biggest thing necessary to help drive the orice up will be adding it to more exchanges. Hopefully the devs add new exchanges soon.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
September 30, 2017, 04:53:03 PM
Activity: 574
September 27, 2017, 08:10:27 PM
I'd say price in March 2018 would be in the $50 range.

My basis on this is the devaluation of the dollar over the course of the year in combination with more people wanting crypto that uses storng privacy.

Wow! that's very optimistic, only time will tell, and of course how strong the DeepOnion community keeps growing!
$50 for a price of Deeponion coin? That might not be possible since the people that are working with the coin like to let some coins dump out of their wallets.
What a joke!!!! why so many people are so blindly caused by the another clone from the torcoin. What the heck with you guys. Just the matter of time until the more deep coin will be dumped to the market and take your money to keep the developer's live.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 07:41:21 PM

My basis on this is the devaluation of the dollar over the course of the year in combination with more people wanting crypto that uses storng privacy.

Wow! that's very optimistic, only time will tell, and of course how strong the DeepOnion community keeps growing!
$50 for a price of Deeponion coin? That might not be possible since the people that are working with the coin like to let some coins dump out of their wallets.
September 27, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

September 27, 2017, 06:49:22 PM
Difficult to say. Depends, when new features come to us.
The marketprice seems to be in an equal in the last days/weeks.

Hmmm. And ideas?

Perhaps at the end of this year, the 3 new main features will be already implemented and this will push the price up!
Activity: 238
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
September 27, 2017, 03:48:19 PM
One of the problems with airdropped coins is that a lot of people are looking to dump fairly quickly. Since there is encouragement from the team to hold in the wallet, hopefully this temptation to dump will be stifled a bit. Overall, I think it has the potential to do well over the next 1-2 years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
September 27, 2017, 03:07:51 PM
Difficult to say. Depends, when new features come to us.
The marketprice seems to be in an equal in the last days/weeks.

Hmmm. And ideas?
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
September 27, 2017, 03:02:17 PM
I think if a new exchange lists the coin it will go to the moon for sure. It is just on a too small exchange right now
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 02:56:32 PM
Other factors that will help the price of DeepOnion in the coming months,

There is talk of a new larger exchange hosting the Coin.

DeepSend feature will activate, making the coin as private as they can come, mixing up multiple IP and host addresses as you send coins.

Quicksend feature - almost instant blockchain transactions.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
September 27, 2017, 02:30:11 PM
What will the price of DeepOnion be in March of 2017? and will you sell them right away or hold them?
I think the price will be around $25 US per ONION.

I believe you are referring to March 2018? As you can see, I'm not participating in their signature campaign, hence, I'm not receiving their airdrops. But if for example, I participate in their campaign and get rewarded by Onion airdrops, I would probably sell them right away when it hit an exchange. The distribution that we are having right now provides abundant supply to the market and will produce some selloff at the start. I'll sell it right away and would probably buy again at the bottom.

$25 per Onion sounds too steep for my taste. Again, there will be abundant supply of it next year and because of that, I'm expecting for its price to be at $5 to $10 range? This is just my speculation and anything can happen next year.
September 27, 2017, 02:16:45 PM
March 2018 will be the end of the Airdrops, this will have an effect on the price as it means there will be a greater supply on the markets.

Many more people will be able to pick up onions, which will cause a short dip followed by a large rise in price.

My guess would be around $10 each after the dip, and then it will steadily rise continuously as there will no longer be a mass of new onions each Friday being produced.

What is dip?

Yes scarcity will take effect after March 2018! and that is another factor between many to help increase the price.
Pages:
Jump to: