Pages:
Author

Topic: DeFi coins have turn the market into confusion - page 2. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
It's becoming scaring to me the rate at which Defi projects are trending, I am very skeptical about investing in Defi projects now because scammers will surely take advantage of it. I just hope people can stick to solid projects that are credible instead of investing in anything called Defi.

most of the pow older coins have totally failed. of course like always eth tokens are untouchable and are vastly just run by thieves. but some of the newer guys deserve a chance to shine where all of the older crash coins like dash zec and others are total objective failures
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
It's becoming scaring to me the rate at which Defi projects are trending, I am very skeptical about investing in Defi projects now because scammers will surely take advantage of it. I just hope people can stick to solid projects that are credible instead of investing in anything called Defi.

most of the pow oledr coins have totally failed. of course like always eth tokens are untouchable and are vastly just run by thieves. but some of the newer guys deserve a chance to shine where all of the older crash coins like dash zec and others are total objective failures
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
DeFi is currently a modern buzzword, and this name is used by many projects that have nothing to do with defi. That is simply attractive when you identify with defi
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Not a confusion for those who know what they are doing, DeFi is progressing but still unsafe for people who don't know how to do some research on new projects, I don't invest on projects that aren't well known or popular
A deep research must have done by everyone. DEFI hype is still unsafe and people must be careful with this thing. SO many new defi projects and the majority of them were selling the hype without try to provide a good product for the users.
Yes but we can't stop people investing on them, after all this is an open market It might be unsafe and we are really losing money if we don't look closely, but I will say that let them understand and see the consequences for joining this hype. Probably at the end of the year, this Defi bubble will burst just like the ICO, but this time more investors are going to loss huge money, more than the ICO + IEO combine. It's a big scary, but this is how I look at the current pumps that we are seeing.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Because of the earning opportunity it created huge hype for it which also created opportunities for scammers to enter the market with useless projects.Alread scam projects of DEFI are getting revealed and in future we can witness hundreds of them.
hype or not hype , we can expect scammers  . its only our imagination , we think there are many scammer on defi but no worries , scams are getting busted .  i can only feel sorry for those investors that are rushing whenever there is a new investing oppurtunity because they can get easily scammed   . 

defi isnt confusing me  . maybe im only foccusing on older coins ? but it can be for those who invest on many kinds  .
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's like seeing 2017 all over again wiht the ICO boom. The idea behind Defi is brilliant, especially for the Unbanked who have no access to the financial system and yield farming pools are a bit like MINING coins. The only thing is you need to get into these projects early and you need to get into one which isn't a scam. Also as many Defi projects are based on ETHEREUM, you got high gas fees, so no use coming in with anything under 150-200 bucks as a pure minimum. I started my hardcore Defi Journey 2 days ago. I decided on my days off to study and go into 1-3 new Defi projects.. once they bloom a bit take out my initial investment, gas cost and a bit of profit and ride the rest. 1st Project am in profit and own 0.5 of the token which is worth around 0.26 eth at the moment , one I invested in presale and got 15% bonus and will be on uniswap on 29th august and also the 3rd one I am yield farming and once I can unstake will see if I am in profit to sell some and stake the rest, depending on the price. Once I complete a cycle will find another 1-3 projects spread the risk and carry on. Plan is to turn 0.5 eth to 50-1-- eth if I minimize my risk and maximize my gains over time. It's an experiment.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
By the way, I will like to see more advice and opinions of others. I know we can all learn more from experienced people here.
You are right the DEFI coin makes a lot of investors or those who invest 'confusion'.

I was thinking in January 2020, to buy a few dollars for defi coins, I was monitoring the market they listed.
Price movements were very confusing and chaotic at that time, they listed on three markets: binance.dex, bit-z1 and bit-z2, the price was oddly unstable.

At that time, the price touched the $ 3 level, now it is: $ 0.2, which is a bad sign for the Southeast Asian coin.
I have to think 10x to invest in defi coins at this point.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
I think the innovations made by developers in the financial world have been good by publishing DeFi as a new trend in cryptocurrency

what I can't accept is when the scammers enter the crowd who are having a good rating like DeFi. they destroy ecosystems and undermine investor confidence

and for investors, don't be easy to believe in investing in a project, because not all projects can go well. for example, consider the profile of the team & developer who drove the project,
Activity: 2422
Merit: 265
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Because of the earning opportunity it created huge hype for it which also created opportunities for scammers to enter the market with useless projects.Alread scam projects of DEFI are getting revealed and in future we can witness hundreds of them.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Not a confusion for those who know what they are doing, DeFi is progressing but still unsafe for people who don't know how to do some research on new projects, I don't invest on projects that aren't well known or popular
A deep research must have done by everyone. DEFI hype is still unsafe and people must be careful with this thing. SO many new defi projects and the majority of them were selling the hype without try to provide a good product for the users.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Knowledge must come first on every investment because its too risky not to study the project and if you see a one man team, you must have to think twice before investing. DeFi works good, but since there's a lot of ICO scam project before people think the same thing about DeFi. There are some good projects that is working well right now, but still you have to invest only on a project that you understand and you really know.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Apart from do some research on projects in this DeFi ecosystem, greed level should be watched for. There are some DeFis lately without much to offer than spontaneous increase in price, x50, x100 etc. The old crypto users are still falling victim of DeFi scam mainly because of lack of discipline and greed.
Greediness is a sort of most failure that every investor has suffered. This kind of feeling can't easily be controlled, I bet it. It happens that people usually blinded the real intention of a certain project because of the huge offering, a clickbait that could anyone might become a victim to this, newbies, or even those who have been in crypto for a long time.

Could we think that this Defi system will save and minimize scamming activities? It won't, it might be a reason also of big losses if we are not careful in choosing where to invest, because scam projects still there and still looking for their prey.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
in the end all will be shit projects. DeFi is just a new way to raise money and after that nothing. the only thing that awaits is a loss for new investors. So take a look and think again when you want to invest in a DeFi project. I really like this new Hype, but to invest is not possible. it's better to be a trader than to invest in one of the DeFi platforms. at this time there are also starting to appear that there are many problems, it is only a matter of waiting for the hype to fade.

The hype will end if these DeFI projects failed to deliver investors expectation so far they have investors trust and many apps attached to DeFi are on the hype let's see after a few months, it will be the next big thing like IEO or it will fade away like what other hypes in the past like ICO
but Coingecko and Coinmarketcap already created a dedicated page on this industry so they see it as the next big thing.
We can't trust ICO easily, but by ICO several projects were successful. Without Binance exchange IEO, how Binance coins were successful. By Binance exchange so many projects were gained funds. DeFi could be another hype but some projects will show the future. In stock exchange, the same things happen to us. I'm sure that after DeFi, a new process will be revealed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Just like the ICO era, things are getting out of hand. Hundred of worthless projects are coming up daily with the claims of them been the next big decentralized finance project. If we don't educate the new investors coming into the market, we might experiencing similar scenario like of the 2017 bull run that everything not minding what the ICO market is was raising.
I'm also confused too, as I'm not sure which one is the best to invest in. The numbers are just too much. Thinking of getting into the newly launched ones which will be the safest bet.
I often only invest in Defi projects that are truly profitable for me because I am not sure which projects are the best to join. Now there are hundreds of new projects popping up every day and this is why I feel a little nervous because Defi is no different from ICO projects in the past. The thing to do is to spend time researching and only trust your analysis.
When you invest in a defi project then I suggest you to be careful because until now you still don't know whether defi can survive at a high price or when the project is launched it can have a price increase or don't just wait because the supply of this defi is very little and there are still no products that use this coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
Apart from do some research on projects in this DeFi ecosystem, greed level should be watched for. There are some DeFis lately without much to offer than spontaneous increase in price, x50, x100 etc. The old crypto users are still falling victim of DeFi scam mainly because of lack of discipline and greed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
REN is legit and I suggest everyone take a close look at it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
The problem is that DeFi is a game played but just a few hundred individuals and most of the DeFi hypetokens are without any value. Also, 4chan and other "expert"-groups have far too much influence on it. Chekc out that BS: https://cryptoslate.com/4chans-chainlink-tendies-picks-made-it-the-top-crypto-fund-of-2020/
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Is obvious many project not in any way related to Defi are now running to launch under Defi. This is just because they are aware of how successful some previous Defi project has been and how investors who make good returns with them will be willing to join another defi project to make more profit aswell. So, most of all the current defi project has nothing meaningful to offer and could later result to scam. All investors should stay woke and invest only on defi project with solid investors to avoid been scammed.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
To be honest, that picture in the first post had be burst laughing  Grin.

in the end all will be shit projects. DeFi is just a new way to raise money and after that nothing. the only thing that awaits is a loss for new investors. So take a look and think again when you want to invest in a DeFi project. I really like this new Hype, but to invest is not possible. it's better to be a trader than to invest in one of the DeFi platforms. at this time there are also starting to appear that there are many problems, it is only a matter of waiting for the hype to fade.

The hype will end if these DeFI projects failed to deliver investors expectation so far they have investors trust and many apps attached to DeFi are on the hype let's see after a few months, it will be the next big thing like IEO or it will fade away like what other hypes in the past like ICO
but Coingecko and Coinmarketcap already created a dedicated page on this industry so they see it as the next big thing.

What really makes DeFi shines compared to other hypes like ICO and IEO is that it is helping a lot of people with their financial needs especially this year of pandemic where in ICO and IEO is solely based on investing. Though I would say that they heed OP's warning since there really are a lot of shitty projects being made right now that doesn't make sense.
Pages:
Jump to: