Pages:
Author

Topic: Defi hypes is it a bubble or real indicator of market rebound - page 2. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110
I have a good feeling about DeFi projects that's why I quickly buy some coins, mostly Synthetix and Oikos DeFi tokens, I'm still waiting for new project like DIA which more like a chainlink DeFi project, it's well hyped and popular too, I believe it will give good ROI
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
DeFi projects will perform better than what ICO did in 2017 because DeFi success is because of its utility, only those who know what it is and how useful DeFi is will understand my point, this is why I think that altcoins are going for a long ride soon
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
What can you say about the current defi hypes? Somehow I can feel that it is the same hype during thr last bull run when ICO really heat up the market. The only difference is we can experienced their platform and able to monetize any features they are offering which include different sector, from lending, gambling, gaming and financial view.

Are you positive abut defi pulling up the market crisis for cryptocurrency?
No it's not a bubble because it's addressing something that decentralization is needed DeFi will have a spot in the eco system from now on, let us allow these Defi or Decentralized Finance to develop and progress and it will benefit all of us, support by investing and using some of it's features.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Well, Defi is not only hype, it’s also future programme, development projects, investors trusting DeFi project, but at this time scammer create fake DeFi project and get profit on it so every investors need to identify real project, looking for top DeFi project for profits.
let's see how far the DeFi program can survive because this is a new project so I cannot conclude much in the future as to what is clear a technology will certainly develop and hopefully the DeFi Program can develop and be widely used into the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Well, Defi is not only hype, it’s also future programme, development projects, investors trusting DeFi project, but at this time scammer create fake DeFi project and get profit on it so every investors need to identify real project, looking for top DeFi project for profits.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Base on the recent statistics on defi development I might say that DeFi growth is too fast, thats why for me its not represent the true organic growth of Defi projects but only a hype and similar to what happen in the most crypto projects in our time, if the word Bubble is the best word to apply then thats it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
Defi are really pulling waves and are attracting a lot of attention, although they have proven to be a real deal with verified profits potentials. However i think its only a trend that will contribute to the growth and development of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Good you know it's only a trend that will move the crypto market for a while, a new trend will still come. Remember the era of exchange coins, lending coins, deflationary tokens and so on. Even though DEFI projects bring a lot of innovation to crypto space, one shouldn't invest in a project just because it's in DEFI category without looking deep into it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
But most of these projects accept bitcoin and other valuable cryptocurrencies to pay for their services. I think DeFi is the next step in the crypto industry
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

the fact that it made the prices bubble i guess it indicates that the market is really up for new bullrun. prices of tokens bubble up to 20% a day is not making users get more coins for their stashes.

i planned to buy some defi tokens and other tokens that are over looked by investors but it get to rise so high that i can only afford few.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
What can you say about the current defi hypes? Somehow I can feel that it is the same hype during thr last bull run when ICO really heat up the market. The only difference is we can experienced their platform and able to monetize any features they are offering which include different sector, from lending, gambling, gaming and financial view.

I feel the hypes are not new, and it is a normal experience in the crypto currency space. The hypes have happened before with icos, ieos and crowdfund as a whole; likewise we have seen such hypes with projects creating mobile apps et al. What is important is that investors key into the hype and make the most of it which is good profits. Always do your own research.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
No doubt that Defi is driving a new hype in crypto space this time. But it does not mean that if project is labelled Defi we should jump-in right away, they are probably just like IEO’s and ICO’ that we should DYOR and invest with caution.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
Defi is just a hype like IEOs trend. To see if market's rebounding, take a look at market movements. Altcoins increased a lot in the last few weeks. Bitcoin, on the other hand doesn't change much. Some Defi related altcoins also pumped hard but again, I doubt that Defi trend will explode someday. Everything will be back to normal.
actually not because DeFi is more than just a trend and cannot be compared to IEO trend because in a few months or until next year DeFi will have the opportunity to dominate crypto market in a large scale and most DeFi projects do not originate from IEO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

There is a lot of hype created about the DeFi projects which itself can be an issue for those projects later because we called crypto investors will cashout those tokens at some point which will make it worthless as a chain reaction of every investors reactions.Maybe its kind of revolutionary but do we really need them in the decentralized space is a big question and how they are going to be implemented in real life.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
GRNGrid
Defi is just a hype like IEOs trend. To see if market's rebounding, take a look at market movements. Altcoins increased a lot in the last few weeks. Bitcoin, on the other hand doesn't change much. Some Defi related altcoins also pumped hard but again, I doubt that Defi trend will explode someday. Everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100

Well, DeFi projects are really gaining lots of attention now in the market.  One of the reasons is that, investors believe that, they can make a big profit quickly in investing in finance projects.  But the rate at which we see drastic drop in the price of these projects have shown to us that, the hype is actually much more than their real values.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
Base on the recent statistics on defi development I might say that DeFi growth is too fast, thats why for me its not represent the true organic growth of Defi projects but only a hype and similar to what happen in the most crypto projects in our time, if the word Bubble is the best word to apply then thats it.
In the last few months, we have observed a significant growth in Defi projects. It may or may not be due to the hype created.
If bitcoin could grow from 0.008 dollars to almost 20000 dollars, I would say that the whole scenario might not just be based upon hype. Some investors invest because they see real potential and not because of the market trend or hype.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are on the rise, but projects like compound (COMP) still haven’t gotten that boost. It might be a great time to get in when the coin is almost at its 30-day low. I hope to see that organic growth you are talking about in COMP as it wasn’t a part of the price manipulation due to the hype.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102

Decentralized Finance which are now referred to as Defi is focused on the fact that the traditional financial instruments can be recreated in complete decentralized architecture. Sure, there is a lot of hype around it, but it is capable of bringing in the institutional money into the crypto market. Therefore, I would say that the hype is justified and the upward trend of the market is what one should expect.

Although, I can see that Compound (COMP) received a boost in the start, but later faced correction and now stands at around $130 which is pretty less considering the fact that it was at 350$ a month ago. There is no better time to invest in it than now.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Defi is here so embrace it because it would appear like there is nothing we can do anymore as its the trend. Don't worry it will pass one day. We embraced ICO and after sometimes IEO came and we also welcome it despite us submitting KYC for all the teams and exchanges asking for it. If Defi is hyping and works to kickstart this bull rally them this is something that is good to support.
Activity: 980
Merit: 101

2018 was full of ico projects, 2019 was full of ieo projects, which is still alive and in 2020 defi rise slowly. I wont surprise if defi will run the show next year cause people are showing interest on defi. We already saw many projects came and still coming. I don't know it's hype or not but if it's a solution/alternative of ieo then we should at least try. Cause ieo lost much reputation and following ico's path. It's just a matter of time that ieo will be gone like ico.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
In my opinion, the initial big hype surrounding around defis is over and we may see good correction from here onwards.
I still think that decentralized finance is a revolutionary breakthrough and its scope in future will be epic but it still needs a lot of infrastructure, compliance and adoption to truly dominate the financial sector.
Pages:
Jump to: