Pages:
Author

Topic: DEFI is underrated and liquidity mining is a dope feature - page 2. (Read 155 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
defi area is in shadows now
nfts took all the attention and it's a great time to pay attention to some projects like peak for example
I find this one attractive
Mate I 100 agree with you, I mean I'm into NFTs as well but I'd love to see PeakDefi reaching the new heigh
Do you know more about them? What made you keep your eye on Peak?
saw the article on medium couple months ago about bsc + peak and thought that they r actually good
team and community are nice and bsc staking so I was ok to try them out
Yes, BSC staking is fine. DEFI is the future and you gotta be blind to deny it.
I have a friend of mine that investing only in DeFi projects and he has like a really great portfolio
When we discuss crypto he always says that DeFi and NFTs changed the world and it's only the beginning
He's always too dramatic about those things but he likes PeakDefi team too
Well since we're talking about mining here and DEFI is a hyped topic I think it's ok to say that PEAKDEFI launched liquidity mining yet very promising project.
I have many DEFI projects in my portfolio but this one seems to be very underrated that's why I keep my eye on PEAK

Liquidity mining has been a very popular term in the DeFi sector for some time. By providing liquidity on a decentralized exchange, one can stabilize a trading pair and reduce price changes during a swap in the form of slippage. Normally, users only get the fees from the swaps as a reward for providing liquidity.
Well PEAKDEFI decided to go one step further and give extra bonuses which is great for us.

Whoever provides liquidity for the trading pairs within the next 30 days:
PEAK/ETH
PEAK/WBTC
on Uniswap will receive special rewards. After all, in PEAKDEFI whitepaper they have already set some of the tokens for Liquidity Mining and they will be called now.
Users can now provide liquidity on Uniswap and will be rewarded with LP tokens afterwards. The LP tokens for the above mentioned trade pairs can then be used on https://farming.peakdefi.com to earn extra rewards.

Let me know what you think about that and yeah I know now we go crazy for NFT and I went crazy about it as well but lets not forget about DEFI area
i can see the potential of defi projects too
and it’s not a coincidence that peakdefi made it from 255 to 246 now in a day… we’ll see how long it will take them to be in top 100
Really? Gotta check CoinMarketCap. Are you talking about CoinMcap or something different I didn't get it sorry 
Activity: 67
nfts took all the attention and it's a great time to pay attention to some projects like peak for example
Mate I 100 agree with you, I mean I'm into NFTs as well but I'd love to see PeakDefi reaching the new heigh
saw the article on medium couple months ago about bsc + peak and thought that they r actually good
team and community are nice and bsc staking so I was ok to try them out
Activity: 25
Well since we're talking about mining here and DEFI is a hyped topic I think it's ok to say that PEAKDEFI launched liquidity mining yet very promising project.
I have many DEFI projects in my portfolio but this one seems to be very underrated that's why I keep my eye on PEAK

Liquidity mining has been a very popular term in the DeFi sector for some time. By providing liquidity on a decentralized exchange, one can stabilize a trading pair and reduce price changes during a swap in the form of slippage. Normally, users only get the fees from the swaps as a reward for providing liquidity.
Well PEAKDEFI decided to go one step further and give extra bonuses which is great for us.

PEAK/ETH
PEAK/WBTC
on Uniswap will receive special rewards. After all, in PEAKDEFI whitepaper they have already set some of the tokens for Liquidity Mining and they will be called now.
Users can now provide liquidity on Uniswap and will be rewarded with LP tokens afterwards. The LP tokens for the above mentioned trade pairs can then be used on https://farming.peakdefi.com to earn extra rewards.

Let me know what you think about that and yeah I know now we go crazy for NFT and I went crazy about it as well but lets not forget about DEFI area
i can see the potential of defi projects too
and it’s not a coincidence that peakdefi made it from 255 to 246 now in a day… we’ll see how long it will take them to be in top 100
Hhh nice mate
Defi is going to be big and this project as well  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 114

PEAK/ETH
PEAK/WBTC

Pages:
Jump to: