Pages:
Author

Topic: DeFi project beginning to sounds ridiculous - page 5. (Read 1135 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 101
September 06, 2020, 01:00:58 AM
This is hotdog:

Source

Not hot anymore, isn't it?

Why do you think this is happening?
Its all FOMO. Like you have already said. The Defi craze is like the ICO hype back in 2017. People sees the green candles, daily gains of +100% and more and don't want to miss this race. BUt at this moment, it seems the race is over and we can move to serious projects.
The chart looks like a hotdog though.
Be careful investing into defi projects, 3 days of pump then starting to die.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2020, 11:11:19 PM
With projects like Hotdog coin and the likes doing the rounds, the whole DeFi craze is beginning to look and smell a lot like the ICO bubble a few years ago. Although, i feel that their own acceptance of how ridiculous and scammy it all is is ironically adding to their appeal.
At least Now Community is asking and talking about how this is happening and what will be the future since something really in question about these projects.

Look at the Graph of Hotdog Coin is that normal ?Jumping High and suddenly falling down so deep?

Maybe some experts may enlighten everyone what this Defi projects really is and what will happen soon.

many speculative says this is likely to happen what ICo did in 2017-18 and others says this is legit,so what is the real score?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 05, 2020, 10:49:16 AM
I think defi concept is picking up for the time being but whenever any concept is going on then sneaks some bad players and then all goes wrong.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
September 05, 2020, 07:27:07 AM
With projects like Hotdog coin and the likes doing the rounds, the whole DeFi craze is beginning to look and smell a lot like the ICO bubble a few years ago. Although, i feel that their own acceptance of how ridiculous and scammy it all is is ironically adding to their appeal.

I have considered DeFi to be a solution to the banking challenges we have long eexperienced in the banking space and all of its solutions existing on a trustless system gives even more confidence, Hence, the DeFi space is a necessity that must not be overlooked but at the hype the industry currently has on DeFi and also the pumps and dumps ongoing, I am forced to say, not everyone truely understands the DeFi solution approach. People should revisit the DeFi idea in order not to send a wrong message to the world.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
September 03, 2020, 08:36:32 AM
I guess defi projects will be same as the ico projects before, after a year of conquering the market they will slowly get out. Lots of defi projects is being added on cmc day by day but in the end they will leave.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
September 03, 2020, 06:38:09 AM
This is hotdog:

Source

Not hot anymore, isn't it?

Its all FOMO. Like you have already said. The Defi craze is like the ICO hype back in 2017. People sees the green candles, daily gains of +100% and more and don't want to miss this race. BUt at this moment, it seems the race is over and we can move to serious projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
September 03, 2020, 03:12:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: