Pages:
Author

Topic: del - page 2. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 19, 2022, 05:16:28 AM
That's right, the telegram signal channels provide rather good paid recommendations while the free ones are of very low quality, but most of the paid channels are not of high quality, I previously subscribed to paid channels on Telegram and did not get any profitable deal!! So I don't subscribe to any channel anymore but rely on my own research, anyway it's good to have a free recommendation channel on Telegram that gives some good recommendations especially for beginners.
I definitely agree that it is not an easy thing to do, it is quite difficult honestly. Finding a channel that would be giving a good indicator or a signal is something difficult, I honestly do not believe that it would be ideal situation. This is why I believe that we should be focusing a bit more towards finding your own stuff, that would be a lot better situation.

At the end of the day, there is a good case to be made about not being able to profit too much yourself as well but it is certainly a way to learn and get better as well. This is why I believe that even if you lose money, at least you would learn and do a lot better in the long run.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
May 19, 2022, 02:29:53 AM
Crypto signals is a joke. They are just dumping and pumping coins and like employers hiring more people to help them do it but there's a catch. As an employer, the employee will be the one paying the fees for their signals.
I would not try this at all. This kind of group are taking advantage of the new traders in the market and want them to be part of a manipulation trend which will just destroy the volatility of any coin.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
May 18, 2022, 02:33:26 PM
Maybe someone will be useful. 🙌
I want to share with you a telegram channel with trading signals.The accuracy of the signals is quite high, the admins give the necessary recommendations for safe trading. Separately, I want to note that the information provided on the channel is absolutely free. I have seen many similar channels on telegram, but most of them charge for the services they provide. If there were free ones, then the signals of these channels were of rather dubious quality.

These guys also have an official website. There is a brief description of their activities and some useful information about cryptocurrency (for beginners).

As soon as the bull run ended, signals, managing managers and others immediately began to appear from all the cracks. Free signals are a little less shitty than paid signals. They don’t carry any value, but traders (although I can’t call these people with this word, because traders always think with their own heads) believe that in trading you can use tools such as signals, copy trading and make money on it. Let me just say, you can’t make money on this, let alone learn. There are a huge number of such groups in the telegram, and all of them do not aim to make you richer.

Therefore, I do not recommend anyone to use signals, as this is just a waste of time and trading on signals does not make you a trader.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 18, 2022, 06:07:18 AM
That's right, the telegram signal channels provide rather good paid recommendations while the free ones are of very low quality, but most of the paid channels are not of high quality, I previously subscribed to paid channels on Telegram and did not get any profitable deal!! So I don't subscribe to any channel anymore but rely on my own research, anyway it's good to have a free recommendation channel on Telegram that gives some good recommendations especially for beginners.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
May 18, 2022, 05:29:14 AM
To be honest, I have already spoken about this more than once, but I will not hesitate to remind you again. I am a supporter of the idea that signals also require the ability to analyze. Without this, the trader has quite little chance of success.

Yes i too agree with you on this.
The signals are not to be the only source that you need to depend. After all it’s your money, at the end of the day you will only take profit or losses from it.
So before investing based on a particular signal, you must at first do the necessary research and calculations.

And coming to the OP, as i have earlier mentioned you should follow the big investors or traders in twitter, they randomly gives free signals in their tweeter tweets. And guess what almost 85% of them always gives the user’s profitable.
These are better than any paid signal groups according to me.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
May 17, 2022, 09:32:13 PM
I was thinking already that they are not just offering free but they will always have VIP or paid subscription which is I am not wrong since what's the point of running a crypto service group without asking for fees is it out of charity or luring them to subscription.

You are correct, they always end up asking people to join VIP signal group which before you can join you have to pay some amounts first, but the OP said the group is free, my question is that what will be the benefits of the people that created the group? Will they be benefiting in any way or will they end up asking people to pay before promoting them to vip group. Seriously I will advise everybody that wants to join to be very careful and actually am not really in support of signal group, I believe doing your analysis yourself as a trader is the best.
Yes, the free trading signal is just a little thing they gave to people who want to search for the trading signal.
After they feel the services, the admin will offer a paid subscription to people who want to search for a more accurate signal and with various coins to trade.
I have seen this many times before and always end up with paid subscription so hopefully, people who joined that channel can be careful and think twice before using it.
It is hard to analyze the coin in this situation, so use your money wisely.
nowadays it's hard to find a signal for free, even though at first there are free ones but in the end it also pays off, because they also work and want to get results. but this depends on each individual, because many people join the group. maybe a group like this will be crowded when the market is in a bullish season, because it will be easier to analyze, at least there will be a lot of altcoins that have increased
Even if they can get a free signal, it's only temporary and they will still offer paid services to their members.
You are right. The free groups will be crowded when the market is in a bull season because it will probably be easier to analyze market conditions and find coins that will increase.
Meanwhile, finding a really good free signal group is not easy because they often share trading signals from other groups.
So stay careful if you join that signal group and always analyze yourself.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
May 17, 2022, 12:18:02 PM
I'm interested to see only one thing - the result of such signals. During my work in this industry, I was convinced that this simply does not work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
May 17, 2022, 08:38:53 AM
I was thinking already that they are not just offering free but they will always have VIP or paid subscription which is I am not wrong since what's the point of running a crypto service group without asking for fees is it out of charity or luring them to subscription.

You are correct, they always end up asking people to join VIP signal group which before you can join you have to pay some amounts first, but the OP said the group is free, my question is that what will be the benefits of the people that created the group? Will they be benefiting in any way or will they end up asking people to pay before promoting them to vip group. Seriously I will advise everybody that wants to join to be very careful and actually am not really in support of signal group, I believe doing your analysis yourself as a trader is the best.
Yes, the free trading signal is just a little thing they gave to people who want to search for the trading signal.
After they feel the services, the admin will offer a paid subscription to people who want to search for a more accurate signal and with various coins to trade.
I have seen this many times before and always end up with paid subscription so hopefully, people who joined that channel can be careful and think twice before using it.
nowadays it's hard to find a signal for free, even though at first there are free ones but in the end it also pays off, because they also work and want to get results. but this depends on each individual, because many people join the group. maybe a group like this will be crowded when the market is in a bullish season, because it will be easier to analyze, at least there will be a lot of altcoins that have increased
Merit: 574
May 17, 2022, 08:06:35 AM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 17, 2022, 06:25:11 AM
Do you understand what you are saying? If the channel used to be free, people could see with their own eyes how these signals work.. if they don't work at all, then what's the point of paying money for it? I don't get the meaning of your words 😐
So what i said and what you explain right here what's the difference, you guys should know how to put things, i gave an illustration that some them use such avenue to attract people and after attracting them they have to introduce their main objective why give signal, i don't even comprehend exactly is your major contribution.
Free for now but later on it would really be requiring some fees or something like that but of course you arent that dumb on not to notice those typical objectives on groups like this.

Also, i dont see the relevance on making yourself get engaged with these kind of groups where you could actually make your own analysis without needing any signals
but if you are really that eager or serious on finding one then it isnt bad to snip out some ideas from others and as long it would be that totally free then i dont
see any problems.
Maybe they are actually free but I'm sure there's a hidden agenda about this that soon will be revealed but for now, perhaps they would be giving free advices or signals but I'm sure there's something in between with it or they just want more people on their channel so that it would look legit. No matter what these people been doing I can't stop thinking there's something in between with it and that's bothering because you will soon expect it to happen. I'm done with their hidden agenda since it's always on their side so good luck on that or do your own research and never engage to someone if they look suspicious.

If you think logically, you can understand that free signals are a great opportunity to find out how good they are and whether you can get at least some profit from them. If expectations are met, then it will be possible to pay for VIP access, if they have it. Or am I wrong? Now is a great opportunity to get acquainted with the channel and not spend a penny from your pocket on these signals. We don't lose anything. Isn't that cool? I am sure there are not many such channels. Show me at least one like it... I'm sure you won't find it. I really don't understand why people in this thread are so negative. Look for the positives in everything, not the negatives.😉
May 17, 2022, 06:09:28 AM

I think if this channel had a paid VIP subscription plan, then you would throw an even bigger tantrum here and shout the loudest that this is another SCAAAAAAM .. 😂 Eh, sometimes it's hard to understand what such people have in their heads..
May 17, 2022, 05:54:39 AM

https://i.ibb.co/B66H35k/Screenshot-2022-05-16-12-38-08-605-org-telegram-messenger.jpg

I just check the channel and its not really free. There are demands for these kind of groups just as how newbies are reading that analysis of trader's chart. I was one of these newbies who tried their luck learning from what others are saying and then I started reading more to see what charts and indicators tell for them to decide what to do.  Just one step I did to be encouraged to learn.

But their fees is not for a newbie that has no money. If you have an income of less than $1000 a month, its not for you. Skip it and just watch youtube tutorials.  Cheesy

Friend, no offense, but your message amazes me... I left a link to a website, a link to a channel, and even a link to a screenshot.. as a result, you left a screenshot of a completely different channel here, which has nothing to do with Alpha Research. Then what else can you talk about? I don't understand 😄
Again, just in case you didn't notice:

Website link:
https://thealpharesearch.com

Telegram channel:
https://t.me/TheAlphaResearchOfficial

If possible, you can share the channel with your friends.

Screen: https://i.ibb.co/FbMmYdb/alpha.png

I don't know about it but your telegram channel can't be found in Telegram search box and when we do the one that appears is t.me/thealpharesearch
If you don't allow your channel to be seen by research that's something to be suspicious. Of all name why pick the one that is also doing the same like that channel.

But like what the people are saying here. Signal groups often starts with free services until the ask.

This channel may not show up in global search in your country due to GEO restrictions. For example, in Russia it can be easily found through the search. You don’t even know how telegram algorithms work, but you are already jumping to conclusions. I'm afraid to imagine how you trade in the market with such primitive thinking if you don't understand elementary things... 😕
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
May 17, 2022, 05:07:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
May 17, 2022, 03:55:20 AM

It's how these groups work, it's free for some simple signals, and we need to pay for VIP signals! Of course, trust is always a problem with these kinds of services, we all know that majority of them turn out to be a scam at one point, but also there are some relatively good ones!
As Slow death said, we can't throw accusations without proof! If someone wishes to do that should check the group and analyze their previous signals!
All in all, do your own research, and use these kinds of groups to compare your conclusions with theirs! Trusting someone else to do the job for you is always risky!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
May 17, 2022, 03:09:48 AM
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
May 17, 2022, 02:01:31 AM

I just check the channel and its not really free. There are demands for these kind of groups just as how newbies are reading that analysis of trader's chart. I was one of these newbies who tried their luck learning from what others are saying and then I started reading more to see what charts and indicators tell for them to decide what to do.  Just one step I did to be encouraged to learn.

But their fees is not for a newbie that has no money. If you have an income of less than $1000 a month, its not for you. Skip it and just watch youtube tutorials.  Cheesy

Friend, no offense, but your message amazes me... I left a link to a website, a link to a channel, and even a link to a screenshot.. as a result, you left a screenshot of a completely different channel here, which has nothing to do with Alpha Research. Then what else can you talk about? I don't understand 😄
Again, just in case you didn't notice:

Website link:
https://thealpharesearch.com

Telegram channel:
https://t.me/TheAlphaResearchOfficial

If possible, you can share the channel with your friends.

Screen: https://i.ibb.co/FbMmYdb/alpha.png

I don't know about it but your telegram channel can't be found in Telegram search box and when we do the one that appears is t.me/thealpharesearch
If you don't allow your channel to be seen by research that's something to be suspicious. Of all name why pick the one that is also doing the same like that channel.

But like what the people are saying here. Signal groups often starts with free services until the ask.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
May 17, 2022, 01:17:07 AM
So you had never posted in the forum since you created your account in 2018 but felt to argue to wake up today to post about a random crypto signatl group that you "liked" and you think we are going to beleive that?

It's very obvious that it's your crypto signal groups and no, it's not free and should never be trusted for the reasons i will quote here;
Indeed. After few years he just woke up to promote this crypto signals group claiming its free. So probably he's assuming many traders will become interested to join his channel. But why do we have to join in this trading signal if we can do our own analysis. There's a possibility that this group is created to pump and dump a certain coin and those who will believe their signals might end up losing their money. So beware because trading signals are often not reliable.
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 16, 2022, 09:05:10 PM
To be honest, I have already spoken about this more than once, but I will not hesitate to remind you again. I am a supporter of the idea that signals also require the ability to analyze. Without this, the trader has quite little chance of success.
I will go further than that and say that someone that relies on signals and does not know how to read the markets on their own will never get long term success, they may win a trade or two and if they use a lot of money their profits could be quite high, but they are relying on their luck in order to get those profits, which means that they cannot replicate those results and that sooner or later that luck will leave them, so sooner or later they will suffer huge losses as they are trading the markets without actually knowing what they are doing.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
May 16, 2022, 07:56:19 PM
Do you understand what you are saying? If the channel used to be free, people could see with their own eyes how these signals work.. if they don't work at all, then what's the point of paying money for it? I don't get the meaning of your words 😐
So what i said and what you explain right here what's the difference, you guys should know how to put things, i gave an illustration that some them use such avenue to attract people and after attracting them they have to introduce their main objective why give signal, i don't even comprehend exactly is your major contribution.
Free for now but later on it would really be requiring some fees or something like that but of course you arent that dumb on not to notice those typical objectives on groups like this.

Also, i dont see the relevance on making yourself get engaged with these kind of groups where you could actually make your own analysis without needing any signals
but if you are really that eager or serious on finding one then it isnt bad to snip out some ideas from others and as long it would be that totally free then i dont
see any problems.
Maybe they are actually free but I'm sure there's a hidden agenda about this that soon will be revealed but for now, perhaps they would be giving free advices or signals but I'm sure there's something in between with it or they just want more people on their channel so that it would look legit. No matter what these people been doing I can't stop thinking there's something in between with it and that's bothering because you will soon expect it to happen. I'm done with their hidden agenda since it's always on their side so good luck on that or do your own research and never engage to someone if they look suspicious.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
May 16, 2022, 06:55:22 PM

see any problems.
Pages:
Jump to: