Pages:
Author

Topic: Delay your Bitcoin transaction for this week| Volunteer campaign - page 3. (Read 481 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 801
I don't think high fees only last for this week, as long as the hype on BRC-20 tokens is still happen, the fees would be like this and will not changed. We need a news where the hacker find a vulnerability on BRC-20 tokens or the creator of those tokens run with investors money. It will not stop 100% all people to not get involved in BRC-20 tokens, but it obviously the traffic will decrease and it would make the hype over.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I agree that postpone transactions is the best to do now. Fees are really crazy.

Until this ordinals crazy ends, there isn't much we can do. Fees are already better than when you posted.
Mempool began to look less deadly when waiting transactions with very expensive fee rates have been cleared gradually in the latest hours. Mempool is moving from red bands to yellow bands which are less expensive for us.

However I agree with you that we don't have reasons to move our bitcoins in these days and feed miners as well as the attacks on Bitcoin network. If many people do this, we can stop the attacks sooner and contribute to bring fee rates to new normality.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
I agree that postpone transactions is the best to do now. Fees are really crazy.

Until this ordinals crazy ends, there isn't much we can do. Fees are already better than when you posted.

I have created this api which always shows the updated recommened fees

Code:
[url=https://bitcoindata.science/local-price-to-image.html][img]https://bitcoindata.science/api/bitcoinfees.php[/img][/url]
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
We all know the problem of the recent high bitcoin fees and because we can't do much, at least postpone all your bitcoin transactions for this week, including a call to all signature campaigns and your friends to postpone payment for this week for several days.

Future solutions:
Use Bech32 addresses.
Use wallet that support RBF.
When fees are low Fees not low! Wait for opportunity to Consolidate your small inputs, consolidate all of your previous transactions into one income.
Use the Lightning Network for everyday payments.

Pages:
Jump to: