Pages:
Author

Topic: Delaying our tokensale? - page 2. (Read 153 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 20, 2018, 06:06:06 PM
Most of the ICOs have been delaying. Currently, it's not a good time to launch an ICO, better to wait. But you need to be ready to launch when the time is right because there are a lot of ICOs waiting for that and the funds required to launch an ICO will triple.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
Given the recent drop in ether we're considering postponing our tokensale.

Is this a good idea?

If so, how long do people think this drop will be, temporary short term or longer, or permanent?

I'm currently thinking a positive ETF decision may have a large impact, or is this just wishful thinking?

Please feel free to answer with whatever time frames or ideas you have.

I think you need to wait until the end of September. summer is vacation time not the time for serious investment.
I expect in October to see more interest in crypto again. I mean, more non-crypto people.

Interesting, our presale is currently running as a 'soft launch' but luckily I have included code in the smart contract to allow pause and restart which automatically adjusts the timeline of the sale phases - looks like we might be using it Smiley

I know for some marketing suggestions(from experts) like: marketing + August = weak effect
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Is this a good idea?

If so, how long do people think this drop will be, temporary short term or longer, or permanent?

I'm currently thinking a positive ETF decision may have a large impact, or is this just wishful thinking?

I think you need to wait until the end of September. summer is vacation time not the time for serious investment.
I expect in October to see more interest in crypto again. I mean, more non-crypto people.

Interesting, our presale is currently running as a 'soft launch' but luckily I have included code in the smart contract to allow pause and restart which automatically adjusts the timeline of the sale phases - looks like we might be using it Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
As pointed out already, summer is vacation time for many and not time for serious business or investments. From the month of October, we expect to see major movements and some institutional money moving into crypto. I'd advise you delay and hodl some more. With the ETF approval in the offing, there could be a major bull run up until the end of the year. Let's stay positive.
Activity: 699
Merit: 55
August 20, 2018, 05:31:26 PM
if I hold the token myself, bro, because I'm sure next month there will be a significant increase, because I read about it there will also be an increase at the end of this year so I hold the tokens and visible improvements starting from the beginning of September
Hopefully that happens must be positive thinking  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

Is this a good idea?

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

Is this a good idea?

Pages:
Jump to: