Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete 1-2 feedback yearly? - page 2. (Read 334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2038
February 17, 2019, 01:15:52 PM
I am also against such changes. If a user 2 years ago was a fraud, then he stayed with them.

It would be good if an independent council appeared on the forum, which could review unfounded negative reviews, as many reviews have no evidence.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
February 17, 2019, 01:13:16 PM
If there should be an option to remove feed back in which you where concentrated on the negative feed backs
Would it also apply to the postive feedback?
Would users positive feedbacks also be deleted 
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
February 17, 2019, 01:06:38 PM
I disagree. There are many accounts I can immediately think of which should never have their red trust removed given the degree of scamming/shadiness they demonstrated. I'm sure older members could think of many more. Similarly, a scammer could simply jump between various accounts, waiting for the red trust to disappear before returning to previous ones.

I'm all for second chances for minor offences, and I think all users should be willing to review they feedback they have left if the user in question has shown a true effort to either change their ways or make amends. But automatically removing trust ratings is a bad idea.

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
February 17, 2019, 12:58:55 PM
1) Most users learn and improve along the way.
2) Most users get hit by "feedback spammer".

Because of that I think it should be possible to delete 1-2 feedback yearly from trust summary.

Many other nerds can probably recognize that a small error in the system can ruin it all, even if it doesn't matter.

Pages:
Jump to: