Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 2. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 2
September 09, 2016, 12:17:40 PM
Update:
LIMITED TIME OFFER !!
You need to deposit 0.03 at Zarfund to get started.  We are giving you special discounts of 0.02 BTC.

Just Make an Account at Zarfund.com and tell me your Username. I will deposit 0.02 to your account and you only have to pay 0.01.

LIMITED TIME OFFER !!
September 08, 2016, 02:35:49 PM
Also looking for Signature campaign managers and Escrows to secure the Campaign funds.
Please PM me details of rates etc.
September 08, 2016, 01:46:34 PM
Locking this thread and will Reopen once everything is setup to avoid unnecessary feedback before the launch.

Meanwhile while me make our signature campaign Ready, you may try our limited time offer.

LIMITED TIME OFFER !!
You need to deposit 0.03 at Zarfund to get started.  We are giving you special discounts of 0.02 BTC.

Just Make an Account at Zarfund.com and tell me your Username. I will deposit 0.02 to your account and you only have to pay 0.01.

LIMITED TIME OFFER !!

PM me for some special Discounts and Passes/Coupons  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 08, 2016, 01:40:34 PM
Your type of business is not allowed in this forum to be advertised through campaigns. Hopefully you will be negged soon. MLM concepts were too old and outdated, hope you may stop spending more for your attempts.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
September 08, 2016, 01:39:31 PM
We are making some important changes and in negotiation with stake holders, so the thread was locked for some time. We are coming up with some great News and Signature Campaign.
I doubt anybody will be interested in promoting a MLM scheme in their signatures.Those members will be negative repped by the DT.Although I don't have any personal hates or grudges against you or your company,MLM's,Ponzi's are not entertained by the forum's protectors.Especially promoting them in signatures.
September 08, 2016, 01:33:16 PM
Another MLM ,in simple terms Ponzi,HYIP --->Scam.Watching this thread though.Let's see how far does this go.

Lets see how it goes. People are watching, the monkeys are listening....
I wonder what made OP change his mind.As soon as I commented,he locked the thread and now the thread is open again.

We are making some important changes and in negotiation with stake holders, so the thread was locked for some time. We are coming up with some great News and Signature Campaign.
「きみはこれ&#
September 08, 2016, 01:15:15 PM
Another MLM ,in simple terms Ponzi,HYIP --->Scam.Watching this thread though.Let's see how far does this go.

I wonder what made OP change his mind.As soon as I commented,he locked the thread and now the thread is open again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 08, 2016, 01:14:14 PM

「きみはこれ&#
September 08, 2016, 12:33:04 PM
September 08, 2016, 12:25:34 PM
delete
Pages:
Jump to: