Pages:
Author

Topic: DELETE - page 2. (Read 3155 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 12:04:23 PM
how can gold be adopted into a blockchain system? so far I do not understand, because gold has a relatively stable price, while cryptocurrency tends to fluctuate
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 09:25:04 AM
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 21, 2017, 08:48:30 AM
How do you solve Nothing-At-Stake problem? Also I don't quite get why do you need to issue a coin?
Activity: 41
September 21, 2017, 04:54:40 AM
If you don't understand your introduction, you can't decide whether the project is good or bad. You can't decide whether to take part in the ICO. What else is there?
Activity: 28
September 21, 2017, 03:37:12 AM
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
September 21, 2017, 03:34:39 AM
Do you think about KYC?
Activity: 756
September 20, 2017, 03:17:37 PM
Do you planning signature company, twitter company? Blogs? youtube company? What bounties do you plan and in what circumstances?
Activity: 686
September 20, 2017, 04:51:41 AM
Can I send investment from exchanges or only from Ethereum wallets? Any people will send from exchanges - you must know it.
September 20, 2017, 02:05:54 AM
What happens if all holders MBAX will demand their gold in physical form, that is, if all 100,000,000 tokens are will  burned?

Thank you that's a Very good Question.

1. If all Token holders ask their Gold in physical form than we will have to send them to their rightful owner and tokens will be burned, that means the business would stop for a short period and we would have to re issue a new token MBAX2 for example to keep the idea alive
2. The other option is for us to keep the redeemed tokens in a multisig wallet and after a certain period sell these tokens on the Exchange and buy gold to reflect the reused token put back on the market. But it is very unlikely that would happen, many user would exchange the token for a different Crypto currency or will even ask to get their tokens exchanged for Fiat currency

These are examples of what could be done to keep the business alive.

But the problem with the new token  (MBAX2 etc) - is a paid addition to the listing on exchanges and problem with coinmarketcup.  I see a problem in this. Therefore option 1 - mistake.
September 20, 2017, 01:56:03 AM
What happens if there are problems when importing gold? The customs authorities can demand an explanation of where gold comes from?

When Gold is shipped we will provide the gold certificate + invoice together with the shipment.

as I understand it, the invoice will be exposed from a real company?
September 20, 2017, 01:46:10 AM
What happens if all holders MBAX will demand their gold in physical form, that is, if all 100,000,000 tokens are will  burned?
September 20, 2017, 12:22:24 AM
What happens if there are problems when importing gold? The customs authorities can demand an explanation of where gold comes from?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 10:16:20 PM
Will be escrow? If - yes , who are escrow?
There will be no escrow..
Quoting for honesty and reference.

Why don't you call them scammers out right???

Don't see the issue, how many ICO's running without escrow!! Many times ICO's with escrow are even worse, build up the trust than when the funds are released they run.....
Dev explained that once they receive funds they buy Gold immediately to back the Token...  i think we should give this project a chance, the idea is good and compared to other Altcoins where you get all the mining thrill and exchange experience believing you can make some cash most Devs dumps millions of worthless coins to the market, here it is backed by something stable.

I saw this SLVRMINE ICO they also do not use any escrow, nor does Goldmint, nor did Xaurum...

Escrow does not warrant anything. He only ensures the transfer of funds to the developers after the ICO. The escrow can die, run away with money, to lose access to the wallet. The escrow is often an extra middleman.

Escrow does not warrant anything. He only ensures the transfer of funds to the developers after the ICO. The escrow can die, run away with money, to lose access to the wallet. The escrow is often an extra middleman.

@Starb
I completely agree with your post.
September 19, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

Don't see the issue, how many ICO's running without escrow!! Many times ICO's with escrow are even worse, build up the trust than when the funds are released they run.....
Dev explained that once they receive funds they buy Gold immediately to back the Token...  i think we should give this project a chance, the idea is good and compared to other Altcoins where you get all the mining thrill and exchange experience believing you can make some cash most Devs dumps millions of worthless coins to the market, here it is backed by something stable.

I saw this SLVRMINE ICO they also do not use any escrow, nor does Goldmint, nor did Xaurum...

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 08:23:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
September 19, 2017, 11:34:56 AM
September 19, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

There will be no escrow as from the moment you buy the token we buy the gold, the token will immediately be backed by the gold as promised.
I know there is a lot of issues with people trying to make a quick buck and running away, but that's not our intention. You will need to have a minimum of 3 Grams to withdraw the gold that means a minimum of 138 MBAX.

15 Days after Token Sale We will shift the blockchain from Ethereum to a 100% PoS, a 1-2% interest will be paid biannually to tokenholders who hols token for mare than 3 months.

I do not quite understand why you need a blockchain?. With the same success you can use Webmoney, Neteller, ecopayz?
Activity: 80
September 18, 2017, 12:07:07 PM
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Be a part of the revolution
September 18, 2017, 06:12:19 AM
Nice concept i hopev its here to stay Undecided You should promote the ICO on Newbium: https://chat.newbium.com
Activity: 3
September 18, 2017, 03:19:13 AM
ur website is down.
Pages:
Jump to: