Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 7. (Read 3467 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

The Blockchain Laboratory will enable the communities of the different countries of the region to effectively approach Blockchain Technology, making Colombia a meeting point for the development and strengthening of this technology worldwide, taking advantage of the wide potential of the region to strengthen the cryptoactive market.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
September 29, 2017, 04:09:51 AM
SINERGIA ICO starts in October 25th, 2017, 00:00 UTC Time. don't hesitate to enter your email and subscribe SINERGIA for get the latest information about SINERGIA progress.

https://sinergiablockchain.org/ICOPROJECT/ICO.html#location

regards  Smiley
September 29, 2017, 03:20:02 AM
Our e-learning courses will be in topics such as trading, fintech, blockchain, entrepreneurship, cryptocurrency among others will have the objective of training people on blockchain technology and how to take advantage of it to improve their quality of life.
September 29, 2017, 03:01:07 AM
In our e-commerce platform you will be able to make payments with cryptocurrency, including the SNG token in addition to ETH and BTC, other tokens that we consider to be viable for the sustainability of the project.
September 28, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
I would like to know more about your project. Your technology will be based on the etherium or bitcoin? Will it be a stock exchange? What research can there be in the field of technology blockchain ?

Hello, thank you for your interest.
The token developed for this ICO is based on the ethereum ERC20 protocol for smart contracts. One of the essential aims of the project is to take advantage of the potential of blockchain technology in multidisciplinary fields, such as health, safety, transport, communications among many others that are areas in which many countries have problems, which is why the laboratory. On the other hand we are aware that the consolidation of blockchain technology depends to a large extent on the massification of its use, for it people should know and be educated about it, so related activities such as e-learning platform, platform e-commerce, the trading school and the bank of projects, in addition to strengthening the project, are looking for people to know the technology, adopt it and the [Suspicious link removed]munity is even bigger. Any other doubts can contact us thanks for your participation.
September 29, 2017, 02:27:25 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
September 29, 2017, 02:00:30 AM
Please can I get a link to the URL and also where I can read the whitepaper.
September 28, 2017, 05:40:33 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 01:31:22 AM

how do you give a level of trust where in your project there psb
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 28, 2017, 11:47:52 PM
Another filipino developers? I'm a Filipino wow!

LATIN AMERICA. this means they are from the south america dude. filipino dev team for PSB had turned scam already.

this project is very ambitious indeed, were there some reputable advisors for this team? i remember there were also scammers in latin america, i'm not accusing but just warning investors.

Lets wait for them to speak. Atleast 3 or 4 of them are Filipino. I know it. And PSB isn't a scam, but a bankrupt investment. There's a dictionary on net dude.

those psb team didn't reveal their real identity, who know these could be them again. psb is  a scam. look at their thread where they stole money from investors and create more coins after. NEVER bother to prove they were hacked. youre gullible that declaring bankcrupcy to you means they are bankcrupt. Bobo ka lng talaga.

As a counsel to please judge before verifying the project and each of the people of the team, in their social networks, we understand that this world lends itself to opportunists take advantage of the unsuspecting, but the lack of know how to analyze a project is what that makes people make investments only for the emotion and not for the project. That is what is actually damaging this ecosystem.

The laboratory of SINERGIA BLOCKCHAIN will promote products tending to mitigate all these irregularities and so that the people can qualify and evaluate all this type of projects.

We invite you to participate in the bounty campaign, this luxury.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-sinergia-blockchain-the-top-bounty-campaign-3-blockchain-lab-2214291

A greeting.

WIlliam Gonzalez
CEO - Synergy Blockchain

I also write the above in our native language, Spanish.

Como consejo por favor antes de juzgar, verifica el proyecto y cada una de las personas del equipo, en sus redes sociales, entendemos que este mundo se presta para que oportunistas se aprovechen de los incautos, pero la falta de saber analizar un proyecto es lo que hace que las personas realicen invesiones solo por la emocion y no por el proyecto. Eso es lo que en realidad esta dañando este ecosistema.

El laboratorio de SINERGIA BLOCKCHAIN impulsara productos tendientes a mitigar todas estas irregularidades y para que las personas puedan calificar y evaluar todo este tipo de proyectos.

Invitamos a que participen en la campaña bounty, esta de lujo.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-sinergia-blockchain-the-top-bounty-campaign-3-blockchain-lab-2214291

Un saludo.

WIlliam Gonzalez
CEO - Sinergia Blockchain

ye ya. i never really look into the profiles of your team member besides your website loads too slow on browsers. it seem like its been created on shared hosting worth $1 a month and poorly coded. if you have Filipino devs involve in PSB, then i guess your project is bound to be doomed. there is also no way we for us to know who you say you are unless you get into some projects before or connect yourselves into some contract on tokenmarket or ico sites. but whatever, if you say you are legit then whatever you say.
September 27, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

LATIN AMERICA. this means they are from the south america dude. filipino dev team for PSB had turned scam already.

this project is very ambitious indeed, were there some reputable advisors for this team? i remember there were also scammers in latin america, i'm not accusing but just warning investors.

Lets wait for them to speak. Atleast 3 or 4 of them are Filipino. I know it. And PSB isn't a scam, but a bankrupt investment. There's a dictionary on net dude.

We advise you to review the project, and visit social networks, there clarify doubts as to the nationality of the team. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 28, 2017, 09:14:24 PM

those psb team didn't reveal their real identity, who know these could be them again. psb is  a scam. look at their thread where they stole money from investors and create more coins after. NEVER bother to prove they were hacked. youre gullible that declaring bankcrupcy to you means they are bankcrupt. Bobo ka lng talaga.
September 27, 2017, 02:13:48 PM
wait open ico selling and open bounty thread
is good if open bounty campaign can post in bounties section
iam read in roadmap promote use bounty campaign in september 25

In effect, the bounty campaign began on 25, with the selection of the ANN of the main thread.
Competition Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-advertiser-main-thread-project-sinergia-blockchain-wanted-advertiser-2205228
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 07:28:27 PM
I would like to know more about your project. Your technology will be based on the etherium or bitcoin? Will it be a stock exchange? What research can there be in the field of technology blockchain ?

Hello, thank you for your interest.
The token developed for this ICO is based on the ethereum ERC20 protocol for smart contracts. One of the essential aims of the project is to take advantage of the potential of blockchain technology in multidisciplinary fields, such as health, safety, transport, communications among many others that are areas in which many countries have problems, which is why the laboratory. On the other hand we are aware that the consolidation of blockchain technology depends to a large extent on the massification of its use, for it people should know and be educated about it, so related activities such as e-learning platform, platform e-commerce, the trading school and the bank of projects, in addition to strengthening the project, are looking for people to know the technology, adopt it and the [Suspicious link removed]munity is even bigger. Any other doubts can contact us thanks for your participation.

It is definitely an ambitious and innovative project
September 27, 2017, 02:04:25 PM

The project is developed in Colombia, a South American country, and out of respect for this community a competition was held as the first point of our bounty campaign, to select the main advertiser, which was won by the user:fitraok09, to whom we thank you for your collaboration and publication in the forum, strengthening the unity in this project.

Competition link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22191698
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
September 28, 2017, 05:51:01 PM
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
September 27, 2017, 02:25:04 PM
Interesting project, looks promising project hope be a success. There's any bounty campaign?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 01:40:25 PM
Bonjorno ready.
Activity: 80
September 27, 2017, 01:34:51 PM
wait the bounty campaign
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
September 27, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: