Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 13. (Read 6599 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 08:21:06 PM
I try to find competitive product but I could not find any product such as plugin based on BlockChain.
This is very interesting product. I believe this type of product will expand to wide industry.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

Guys, I believe in your project like no other, you really are good fellows and saw the problem of modern society in the depreciation of art Wink
Activity: 60
March 19, 2018, 03:26:09 PM
I like this project. It's very fair for the participants. The race is very exciting and I am very excited to participate. Please join now
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
It is interesting to observe this project. The guys appeared on the forum not even having your site. A little more than a month has passed and the bounty program has already been launched. Of course, I will closely monitor this team. And it is not terrible that the team is very young, just young people and is the engine of progress.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
One of the best projects and one of the best bounty at the moment. Great idea and the team and I hope the implementation Wink
Activity: 57
March 19, 2018, 12:19:27 PM
nice new project it will hit in the market.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 10:21:01 AM
DecibelsToken is a revolutionary approach at multimedia securities exchange! amazing project and platform,i feel innovation and development will make it better and it will be a success!
copper member
Activity: 96
March 17, 2018, 02:05:24 PM
hi how would i get the proof of authentication to join the twitter campaign ?
i love to join the campaign. thanks!

You would do so in Sylon's Bounty Thread!

can have the link please ? thanks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-decibels-decentralized-multi-media-codex-revolution-3102284
Activity: 35
March 16, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

can have the link please ? thanks!
copper member
March 16, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Activity: 35
March 16, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
Although our hard cap is set high, we have valued our work capabilities to be easily achievable with the soft cap. We always have a plan and we definitely are here to listen to our community. Feel free to throw some recommendations in when you want and we will apply asap.
copper member
March 16, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
Is the KYC neccessary in order to receive the airdrop tokens?

No it is not. Air drop is provided to all members of the community who participated. KYC is for large purchases required for money laundering and fraud mitigation.
Activity: 22
March 16, 2018, 04:17:02 AM
Is the KYC neccessary in order to receive the airdrop tokens?
copper member
March 15, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
Good Morning/Evening Decibels Community,

Thank you for your patience with us while we handle everything needed to ensure a successful bounty program payout. To answer some questions for you guys, I know we have kept you a bit in the dark about prizes and we will update you all as often as we can.

1. Is the Bounty/Airdrop program still running?
Currently the Vyper.IO URL you all have been using as the Bounty Round 1 is currently FINISHED. We have had over 30,000 submissions, and 11,000 winners who have completed necessary tasks to receive a prize. We are more than pleased with the results and can only hope that our community continues their support as often as possible.

2. What about Sylon’s Bounty on BitcoinTalk?

Sylon’s Bounty is ongoing and is Round 2 of the Bounty program. We offer all of you the chance to join in and continue sharing and promoting the growth of Decibels. We are hoping to reach over 100,000 members within our token holder count as we have the capacity and desire to be the most community driven token of 2018. We are currently at 23,000 token holders POST token distribution (meaning we haven’t sent out tokens yet and they will be disbursed)

3. How do I get my tokens/prizes?

To receive your tokens please head on over to https://www.decibels.io/ico/ and register your account with your email you used on the vyper.io panel. It does not need to be this email as you can set your social links and we will find you and verity the wallet address to it.

4. When can I withdraw tokens from the ICO Panel?
All members can begin withdrawing their bounty and purchased tokens from the system once token distribution date or hard cap value is met. We may extend the ICO Date to be prepared to wait a little bit longer. We have maintained ALL Records and will not miss a single payment. You can be sure of it and can ask us at ANY time in the chat to verify your amount of entries by your email, wallet address, or social media account!

5. How do I purchase Tokens?

Head on over to the ICO System and purchase your tokens with ETH, BTC, BCH, ETC, XRP, TRX, or 25+ other currencies!
There will be a bonus of 20% applied to all buyers through March!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Дoбpoe yтpo, вeчep Decibel cooбщecтвo!
Mы блaгoдapим вac зa тepпeниe, пoкa мы oбpaбaтывaeм вce нeoбxoдимoe для oбecпeчeния ycпeшнoй выплaты пo бoнycнoй пpoгpaммe, пocтapaeмcя oтвeтить нa вaши вoпpocы, peбятa. Mы знaeм чтo ecть зaдepжкa в выплaтe пpизoв, мы дeлaeм вce вoзмoжнoe, чтoбы ycкopить пpoцecc выплaт и cдeлaeм этo мaкcимaльнo быcтpo.

1. Пpoдoлжaeтcя ли пpoгpaммa Bounty / Airdrop?
B нacтoящee вpeмя URL-aдpec Vyper.IO, кoтopый вы иcпoльзoвaли в кaчecтвe пepвoгo  payндa Bounty Round 1 зaкpыт. У нac былo бoлee 30 000 yчacтникoв и 11 000 пoбeдитeлeй, кoтopыe выпoлнили нeoбxoдимыe зaдaния для пoлyчeния пpизoв. Mы бoлee чeм дoвoльны peзyльтaтaми и вepим, чтo нaшe cooбщecтвo бyдyт пoддepживaть кaк мoжнo чaщe.

2. Чтo мы мoжeм cкaзaть o Sylon's Bounty нa BitcoinTalk?

Sylon's Bounty пpoдoлжaeтcя и cocтoит из 2x payндoв пpoгpaммы Bounty. Mы пpeдлaгaeм вceм вaм вoзмoжнocть пpиcoeдинитьcя и пpoдoлжить oбмeн инфopмaциeй, тeм caмым cтимyлиpoвaть pocт Decibel. Mы нaдeeмcя пpивлeчь бoлee 100 000 инвecтopoв, пocкoлькy y нac ecть пoтeнциaл и жeлaниe быть caмым извecтным в cooбщecтвe тoкeнoм  2018 гoдa. B нacтoящee вpeмя y нac ecть 23 000 пoдпиcчикoв нa тoкeны c POST (чтo oзнaчaeт, чтo мы eщe нe oтпpaвили тoкeны, нo oни oбязaтeльнo бyдyт выплaчeны)

3. Кaк пoлyчить мoи тoкeны / пpизы?

Чтoбы пoлyчить cвoи тoкeны, пepeйдитe нa https://www.decibels.io/ico/ пpoйдитe peгиcтpaцию и пpивяжитe cвoю yчeтнyю зaпиcь к элeктpoннoй пoчтe, кoтopyю вы иcпoльзoвaли в пaнeли vyper.io. Этo нe oбязaтeльнo дoлжeн быть имeннo тoт aдpec элeктpoннoй пoчты, тaк кaк вы мoжeтe yкaзaть cвoи coциaльныe ccылки, мы нaйдeм вac пo ним и вepифициpyeм вaш кoшeлeк.
@everyone
4. Кoгдa я мoгy вывecти тoкeны c пaнeли ICO?
Bce yчacтники мoгyт нaчaть вывoдить cвoи бayнти и кyплeнныe тoкeны нaшeй cиcтeмы, кaк тoлькo бyдeт ycтaнoвлeнa дaтa paздaчи или пpeoдoлeн мaкcимaльный пopoг (Hard cap). Mы мoжeм пpoдлить  ICO, чтoбы быть гoтoвыми пoдoждaть нeмнoгo дoльшe. Mы coxpaнили BCE зaпиcи и нe пpoпycтили ни oднoгo плaтeжa. Bы мoжeтe быть yвepeны в этoм и мoжeтe в любoe вpeмя cпpaшивaть нac в чaтe, чтoбы пpoвepить кoличecтвo зaпиceй(вxoдoв) пo элeктpoннoй пoчтe, кoшeлькy или yчeтнoй зaпиcи в coциaльныx ceтяx!

5. Кaк пpиoбpecти тoкeны?

Зaxoдитe в cиcтeмy ICO и пoкyпaйтe тoкeны c ETH, BTC, BCH, ETC, XRP, TRX или 25+ дpyгими вaлютaми!
B тeчeниe мapтa бoнyc 20% бyдeт дocтyпeн вceм пoкyпaтeлям!
Activity: 70
March 14, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
Thank you for the golden opportunity.
Investing in a time-tested asset will always bear fruit.
 Therefore, I am with you on the road to success!
Well, I don't plan to participate but the project is really good.
Activity: 148
March 14, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

please do it dev. it is easier for us to see it immediately the progress if you put it in the front page.
and please answer my question too.. about the soft cap and hard cap.
It's already added on ICO site and on OP. You can see it now even though you haven't registered.
Softcap is 7500 ETH and hardcap is 20000 ETH. To be honest i don't think decibels will reached softcap because there are only 3 ETH invested until now.

its good they already added it in the op. nice!
if the ico price is .50$, as of now they oly sold 5336.48 DCBL. around 3.7 eth. that is only .049% of the soft cap. not even reach the 1%.

We have just released our Crowd Sale! Please Bull with us and hodl! (Have optimism during lows)

yeah sure, i know it is too early to judge the results. besides you still have more that 55 days to reach your soft cap.
but i suggest you do all the things you can for the marketing to increase the contribution in your crowdsale.
Activity: 2
March 14, 2018, 02:21:42 AM
copper member
March 13, 2018, 05:03:37 PM
Twitter URL Repaired!
Pages:
Jump to: