Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 2. (Read 6599 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 03:53:09 AM
really good, project decibels, I see that in the month may be in the distribution of tokens, but here I have not received it as well, and I also do not know when to do the distribution of tokens, hopefully there is a clear notification about the distribution of this token I hope ,
I am very confident the decibels project will be successful and bright in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:42:29 AM
decibel this project is very good, and the sale price of this decibel token is also quite cheap, but this does not match the time set whether it is finished or added time for ico extension, please give me the information to thank you
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
I'm very exciting joint with you
I will waiting your ICO
Good luck
Activity: 124
April 30, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
The project is excellent! The user interface is amazing, and the competition feature makes it really interactive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:16:26 PM
Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. Read carefully the whitepaper and discover this innovative project based. If you want to invest your money then choose this
copper member
Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 12:59:38 AM
I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.

Thank you for your backing and support!
copper member
April 20, 2018, 12:58:48 AM
What will happen to the project if the soft cap is not compiled? Is the project development to stop or will you look for other options to implement the project?

We plan to continue development regardless of our Soft Cap being reached. This is just a offering to the community as we are privately funded as well. We feel the boost of community interest and funding will only speed our approach to reaching our goal.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
What is happening with the project? Soft cover is not achieved.? Will the project look for other options for implementing the project?
Thank you, of course, that you repeated all my questions from the previous message. I do not know whether you really were interested in this either, but in any case there was no answer.
copper member
April 18, 2018, 07:26:19 PM
Thread revision thanks to MrSpasybo!
Activity: 476
April 17, 2018, 03:38:59 PM
I like their work, the team is working hard and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world...so its what i think about ))))
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 10:27:34 AM
I am loving this bounty. The user interface is amazing, and the competition feature makes it really interactive.Want to buy token in this interesting project.
Activity: 5
April 15, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
great project. I'm waiting for your ICO.
Activity: 3
April 14, 2018, 07:29:16 AM
I hope this ICO will sucess in the future. Good luck to you
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
April 14, 2018, 06:23:24 AM
It's a great idea to help protect authors from piracy and keep their  content using blockchain  technology. I liked your site. But why did you stop developing your Twitter page? I wish good luck in  ISO.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 05:43:10 AM
What will happen to the project if the soft cap is not compiled? Is the project development to stop or will you look for other options to implement the project?
Activity: 322
April 12, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.
April 12, 2018, 04:42:31 AM
What would be potential competitors?  Theta Token?

Good and Great
Activity: 11
April 11, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
This is a future rewarding project.
April 11, 2018, 01:04:17 AM
I really think Decibels offers a valuable utility that gives it great potential to make an impact in the media space.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 10:24:27 PM
Decibels is a provider of multi-media encryption and delivery on the Blockchain.

The digital era has greatly reduced the income potential for creators of music, media, and digital files. Torrent technologies and pirating of information have rendered the storage of digital files on computers unsafe, and data leakage is resulting in lower values for both data and creative media, severely crippling the online entertainment industry.

Decibels is a leading innovator in the movement to reclaim ownership and control of music and media for their creators, by tapping into the security, scale, and speed of the Blockchain network to establish an entirely new digital era of music, media sales, and advertising. Backed by the speed and exponential growth of the Ethereum Blockchain, Decibels is developing an optimum ecosystem for growth in the media world, together with a secure personal experience tailored to the entrepreneurial and artistic mindset.

Decibels was founded by creators, for creators, and bridges the divide between digital content providers and their customers by introducing a market approach to the online media industry, allowing creators to establish and develop markets for their content, while providing their customers the opportunity to participate in the content's price determination, thus decentralizing the process of online media content valuation.

It is very interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: