Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 3. (Read 4537 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
October 26, 2013, 03:55:31 PM
Do you know many surveys showed that people who cheat have more chance of succeeding in life. Nobody ever got rich being honest (words of Danny DeVito).

RS is a smart scammer and the scam victims are often tagged as greedy and stupid.

But who are the worst? smart scammers or gullible people who believe in Father Christmas?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
October 26, 2013, 02:07:58 PM
If the 250 BTC is stolen, it still can be traced. Did any of the donators follow the BTC trail?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
October 26, 2013, 06:45:52 AM
Ha ha im witnessing a unique political effect directly related to the aspects of a deflationary investment vehicle,  in an inflationary economy.

Quite interesting,  maybe he can claim its the economy fault ha ha .

I joke , but this predates me on this forum , but interesting to see the direct relationship between what people are/were willing to give then as to say for example the Primecoin donation for that miner.  As they value this capital. 

Everything seems to be where it should be, which means the market finds this balance quite nicely,  as I said beautiful in operation .

Just a question,  was his name " Realsolid"  when the community gave him 250 BTC ?

It just gets better ha ha .

Still not beating the guy that called himself a Pirate name and started an investment company that closely copied the name of a famous bankruptcy.  

Thats still number 1.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
October 26, 2013, 04:37:18 AM
delete
Pages:
Jump to: