Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
April 07, 2018, 07:39:30 PM
Hmm I'm just seeing this for the first time here. Did they conduct an ICO or airdrop? The idea looks good but hope they can stand the test of time

Yea, they had an ICO back in the end of September.

Looks like you're hyping some coin. I guess you know anything about this project. Maybe they need to market their project, Had they done ICO before? how much money they raised?

They ran an ico back in september, which wasnt very succesful (200K raised), so the ceo put in his own money from his web hosting company he sold for 600k$ to fund the current project.
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
Looks like you're hyping some coin. I guess you know anything about this project. Maybe they need to market their project, Had they done ICO before? how much money they raised?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
Hmm I'm just seeing this for the first time here. Did they conduct an ICO or airdrop? The idea looks good but hope they can stand the test of time
April 07, 2018, 07:13:25 PM
interntx good price because low suply
but is not good coin low volume transction and not accepted in big exchanger
only coinexchange and yobit is good exchanger accepted internxt

It's not that its not accepted in big exchanges.. Every coin is accepted if you wave the money on their face. The problem is that exchanges like binance demand millions from projects in order to consider them to be added. Binance was 1 million last time I checked. Also volume comes through demand.. and the demand will come once the beta and final release are out. You wont want to join at that time, the price will have already mooned.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
April 07, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
interntx good price because low suply
but is not good coin low volume transction and not accepted in big exchanger
only coinexchange and yobit is good exchanger accepted internxt
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 07:06:46 PM
I won't lie. From what I read, this looks very promising. But what about illegal content?

They'll use Civics identity verification, which should weed out a lot of potentially bad users.

I like this project. They're very transparent about everything and have met their deadlines so far.
Activity: 15
April 07, 2018, 07:05:06 PM
I won't lie. From what I read, this looks very promising. But what about illegal content?

I dont think this can totally be totally prevented, In order for it to be prevented it would require the service to be centralised and monitored. Sia hasn't done it, StorJ hasnt done it..
Activity: 8
April 07, 2018, 06:59:12 PM
I won't lie. From what I read, this looks very promising. But what about illegal content? It cannot be regulated so it could become a place where illegal contents are stored. This might also lead to legislation issues.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
April 07, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
I will not go into details that there are already similar solutions. I will only say that this project will have problems with the legislation. Accordingly, this will hamper its spread.

Is it worth investing in it solely for the sake of speculation? Let everyone decide for himself.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
Very nice review!  Cheesy
April 07, 2018, 06:29:43 PM
Del
Pages:
Jump to: