Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 2. (Read 9849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2011, 03:09:05 PM
Are you sure you're entering the opendid in the correct field, up top left? If so, you could try contacting DoubleC.
You're right, my bad. Sorry.
Activity: 172
Merit: 283
Thomas Nasakioto
August 14, 2011, 03:06:22 PM
Who's to contact in this exchange?
Just made an account with my yahoo id and sent some btc, now try to login back with the same open id and it offers me to "create an accout"...  Huh

Are you sure you're entering the opendid in the correct field, up top left? If so, you could try contacting DoubleC.

legendary
Activity: 1218
August 14, 2011, 02:51:06 PM
Who's to contact in this exchange?
Just made an account with my yahoo id and sent some btc, now try to login back with the same open id and it offers me to "create an accout"...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
August 14, 2011, 01:21:59 PM
4.9 cents?

That's what Bitcoins will be worth, IF you're lucky. The government is going to ban your little scam currency into oblivion.  Get out while you still can.  Don't say I didn't warn you.
I don't always answer to trolls, but when I do, it's because they're too ridiculous to be taken seriously
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
August 14, 2011, 01:18:45 PM
4.9 cents?

That's what Bitcoins will be worth, IF you're lucky. The government is going to ban your little scam currency into oblivion.  Get out while you still can.  Don't say I didn't warn you.
which government?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
<3 Bitcoins
August 14, 2011, 05:05:52 AM
4.9 cents?

You're a Potato.

And your funny haha  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 14, 2011, 04:59:38 AM
4.9 cents?

You're a Potato.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
August 14, 2011, 03:51:52 AM
4.9 cents?

Activity: 812
August 14, 2011, 01:20:35 AM
Within just a few days Ixcoin is trading for around 0.005 BTC each, so at the current exchange rate that's about 4.8cents each Ixcoin?

Think about how much it will be worth a year from now...

4.9 cents?
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
betwithbtc.com
August 13, 2011, 08:18:36 PM
Made 222 BTC trading IXC in the last 24hrs (no mining).  I'm out for now... Thanks everyone!!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
August 13, 2011, 08:16:10 PM
Within just a few days Ixcoin is trading for around 0.005 BTC each, so at the current exchange rate that's about 4.8cents each Ixcoin?

Think about how much it will be worth a year from now...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 13, 2011, 05:56:28 PM
Reason to get people to mine these...  perhaps to lower the bitcoin network hashrate to keep difficulty low?  Just the same I put a couple of 6870's on it for shits and giggles.  I think I made 3 cents (USD) so far, we'll see if it averages to something better in a hour.  If this does work out, I don't expect it will last very long.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
August 13, 2011, 05:46:55 PM
it's called "late-to-the-party-envy syndrome"

Tongue Tongue

and here i am, laughing all the way to the bank.
scam or not, i made some $.

Wow, just wow. I guess that's what people care about these days, the almighty $ and screwing each other. No offence Starlightbreaker, but that statement makes you look like a major douchebag.
thank you.
i'll take that as a compliment.
i've never had people complimented me as a douchebag ever in my life, so i'm quite happy Cool

it's pretty much how nature works. the strong will survive, and the weak will go away...or getting eaten...by the speculators  Grin

When mining pays for my bills, that's what i care about, not internet persona.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 13, 2011, 04:25:15 PM

Tongue Tongue

Yep, that is me.  I am completely amazed that people would buy these things.  However, I want to try another Bitcoin-clone.  We have it set so that blocks are mined once every 2 minutes and are worth 2 coins.  Also no limit on the maximum coins!  Naturally I want to try out other ideas but that would take too much work. 

If anyone does this let me know.  I'll join.  Otherwise I'll just have to go and make a derivation myself.

If I knew how to code I'd do it myself too. I think it would be a good idea to have many flavors out there and let the market's natural selection mechanisms work on them. Eventually the superior one shall survive.

This is where i agree and would be willing to contribute to a concerted effort.

Honestly I am totally surprised this hasn't happened already. A while back I read a bunch of threads about "inflatcoin" and other such ideas for modifying bitcoin. Why haven't these people forked bitcoin already to have their ideas implemented. Maybe some of these ideas are not so easy to code. What ixcoin did is totally silly easy to code - just change the name and the block reward.

At the very worst it was a good experiment to see how a new blockchain might act with early adopters. It was actually interesting to see my ixcoin client ring in 96 Ixcoins every minute or so for like 3 hours straight.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
August 13, 2011, 04:12:40 PM

Tongue Tongue

Yep, that is me.  I am completely amazed that people would buy these things.  However, I want to try another Bitcoin-clone.  We have it set so that blocks are mined once every 2 minutes and are worth 2 coins.  Also no limit on the maximum coins!  Naturally I want to try out other ideas but that would take too much work. 

If anyone does this let me know.  I'll join.  Otherwise I'll just have to go and make a derivation myself.

If I knew how to code I'd do it myself too. I think it would be a good idea to have many flavors out there and let the market's natural selection mechanisms work on them. Eventually the superior one shall survive.

Honestly I am totally surprised this hasn't happened already. A while back I read a bunch of threads about "inflatcoin" and other such ideas for modifying bitcoin. Why haven't these people forked bitcoin already to have their ideas implemented. Maybe some of these ideas are not so easy to code. What ixcoin did is totally silly easy to code - just change the name and the block reward.
legendary
August 13, 2011, 04:03:46 PM

Tongue Tongue

legendary
August 13, 2011, 04:01:47 PM

Tongue Tongue

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
August 13, 2011, 03:28:39 PM

Tongue Tongue

legendary
August 13, 2011, 03:14:08 PM

Tongue Tongue

Wow, just wow. I guess that's what people care about these days, the almighty $ and screwing each other. No offence Starlightbreaker, but that statement makes you look like a major douchebag.

And your statement makes you look like an envious, in denial, piece of trash. =)

Now why would I be envious? And your reply makes you look like you have no moral compass. I guess it's perfectly fine with you if he profits from a scam - you'd want in on it no doubt.
legendary
August 13, 2011, 03:07:48 PM

Tongue Tongue

And your statement makes you look like an envious, in denial, piece of trash. =)
Pages:
Jump to: