Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 5. (Read 7075 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 10, 2011, 03:14:21 PM
When you're as misanthropic as I am, especially towards trolls, you'll find wishing someone offing themselves to spare us any further stupidity, after all reason and logic has completely failed, as the only recourse left.

Kinda hard to show much more contempt towards a person than that.

SolidCoin kool-aid drinkers such as Spacey are undeserving of anything other than outright malice for how they conduct themselves on here.

We have tried and tried and tried to reason with SC supporters and their mannerisms approach the zeal of the Westboro Baptist Church members.

Don't have patience for it.

Then maybe a forum is not the right place for you Smiley

But thx for trying to save the money of the SC supporters, still after all that repetition of the points against SC2 by the haters, they still don't get it   Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
November 10, 2011, 03:09:30 PM
You think they should ban senior members like me, because some stupid clown like you comes along and says so?

In a word ... yes.  

You do nothing but lie, obfuscate, and damage the reputation of crypto-currency community.
Funny those are all the same exact traits I see in you sir. All you do is spew FUD and lies about SC on a daily basis and never own up to any of them.

Name one.

The 12M can be transfered to King RealScam wallet?  Which you said was impossible and code proves is possible.
That the person who has control of 51% of control money controls the network?  Which you said was false and not only does code say otherwise you King has said otherwise.
From what I hear there was a line in question in the last version which allowed trusted nodes to send sc to the CPF (PUBLIC WALLET FUND FOR SC) ("if( x < y)" where it should have been a "if(x != y)").  This only allowed trusted nodes to send money to the CPF, but the CPF account is public and if any foul play was detected everyone would know instantly. Since then the trusted nodes have been patched with the latest version, and they are preparing it for public release soon. That is one of the advantages of having everything open source (which I always advocated for), problems like this become detected and get solved.

To "take over the network" you need both a trusted node with more money than any of the other trusted nodes on the network and 51% of the network hash power. I don't know where you are getting at with 51% of control money gets you the network? You need money + hashpower to even think of a successful attack on SC. The devs have told me that in the future they are planning to change that so that it would effectively need two trusted nodes, eventually leading to a system where  you need a majority of trusted nodes (voting system). Just so we are clear, in the "Every other" scheme, a trusted node cannot sign two trust blocks in a row. This would require an attacker to have two trusted nodes whose total balance between the two was higher than the good trusted nodes who signed the blocks.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 10, 2011, 03:07:06 PM
You think they should ban senior members like me, because some stupid clown like you comes along and says so? "SC Zealots"

Yes. And the irony of someone with a borderline-obscene forum name of "HolodeckJizzmopper" calling for a cleanup is not lost on me.

P.S. You shouldn't be wishing death upon anyone.. Especially other forum members. Wtf is wrong with you?

When you're as misanthropic as I am, especially towards trolls, you'll find wishing someone offing themselves to spare us any further stupidity, after all reason and logic has completely failed, as the only recourse left.

Kinda hard to show much more contempt towards a person than that.

SolidCoin kool-aid drinkers such as Spacey are undeserving of anything other than outright malice for how they conduct themselves on here.

We have tried and tried and tried to reason with SC supporters and their mannerisms approach the zeal of the Westboro Baptist Church members.

Don't have patience for it.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 10, 2011, 03:06:31 PM
lol - without these threads, my morning coffee would require me to read something much more dull, like Italian bond yields or Greek politics (or worse, domestic politics).  Perhaps Sarah Palin could be encouraged to run for pres is she had SC backing (that would provide entertainment for the whole world).

On that basis, banning the knights of SC would be bad.
November 10, 2011, 03:03:35 PM
Why people support a chain that can be taken down at any second by anyone with minuscule hashing power is beyond me.

The 12M can be transfered to King RealScam wallet?  Which you said was impossible and code proves is possible.
That the person who has control of 51% of control money controls the network?  Which you said was false and not only does code say otherwise you King has said otherwise.

Well I am not turing back but IMHO this is quite a valid point. I would rather have RS control my CPU coin rather than some random botnet owner Smiley

Disclaimer : This sudden change may or may not have something to do with the recent price movements of LTC / SLC. It is all business brother.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
November 10, 2011, 02:35:58 PM
You think they should ban senior members like me, because some stupid clown like you comes along and says so?

In a word ... yes. 

You do nothing but lie, obfuscate, and damage the reputation of crypto-currency community.
Funny those are all the same exact traits I see in you sir. All you do is spew FUD and lies about SC on a daily basis and never own up to any of them.

Name one.

The 12M can be transfered to King RealScam wallet?  Which you said was impossible and code proves is possible.
That the person who has control of 51% of control money controls the network?  Which you said was false and not only does code say otherwise you King has said otherwise.
November 10, 2011, 02:33:10 PM

In a word ... yes.  

What is more damaging to the crypto-currency community? Trying out new chain concepts or just FUDing against it?
legendary
November 10, 2011, 02:32:28 PM

In a word ... yes. 

donator
Gerald Davis
November 10, 2011, 02:27:01 PM

In a word ... yes. 

legendary
November 10, 2011, 02:23:56 PM
Because he has lot of LTC now, and missed to sell at peak Smiley

Spacy, please just kill yourself, or just stop posting here entirely and return to solidcointalk where you belong.

You don't add anything to these forums, and every time you post, you make yourself, and SolidCoin, look worse and worse.

Please just fuck off already. I'm begging you. Just... die... and spare us all your mind-numbing stupidity.

Mods, please, just out-right ban all these SC zealots.

I'll PAY YOU IN BTC to ban these people if that's what it takes to start reducing the shit that's clogging this place.
You sound angry as hell dude. You think they should ban senior members like me, because some stupid clown like you comes along and says so? "SC Zealots" are part of this community just as much as all the other alternative currency supporters.

P.S. You shouldn't be wishing death upon anyone.. Especially other forum members. Wtf is wrong with you?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 10, 2011, 02:18:01 PM

Spacy, please just kill yourself, or just stop posting here entirely and return to solidcointalk where you belong.

You don't add anything to these forums, and every time you post, you make yourself, and SolidCoin, look worse and worse.

Please just fuck off already. I'm begging you. Just... die... and spare us all your mind-numbing stupidity.

Mods, please, just out-right ban all these SC zealots.

I'll PAY YOU IN BTC to ban these people if that's what it takes to start reducing the shit that's clogging this place.
November 10, 2011, 02:06:00 PM
Simples. I sold all my SC at 0.0126 peak ! No more SC trolling now. I am LTC supporter now Wink
Why people support a chain that can be taken down at any second by anyone with minuscule hashing power is beyond me. In your case why not just support BTC 100%?

legendary
November 10, 2011, 02:01:11 PM
It is your imagination ...
We've always been at war with Eastasia

I was in the process of replying to Psy, one of RealSolid's prime proxies when I came back and both of his post were gone.

A new name to this entertaining microcosm, although not to the boards.  Welcome.

As an aside, if you look at Psy's posts, they are anti Bitcoinexpress rather than pro-solidcoin.  They (Psy) made that point a week or so ago, thought I would add it back.

Working out the change from Bulanula is harder (there was a shift, but I never worked out quite what happened), but Spacy is a die-hard.

Simples. I sold all my SC at 0.0126 peak ! No more SC trolling now. I am LTC supporter now Wink
Why people support a chain that can be taken down at any second by anyone with minuscule hashing power is beyond me. In your case why not just support BTC 100%?
November 10, 2011, 01:43:25 PM

I was in the process of replying to Psy, one of RealSolid's prime proxies when I came back and both of his post were gone.

A new name to this entertaining microcosm, although not to the boards.  Welcome.

As an aside, if you look at Psy's posts, they are anti Bitcoinexpress rather than pro-solidcoin.  They (Psy) made that point a week or so ago, thought I would add it back.

Working out the change from Bulanula is harder (there was a shift, but I never worked out quite what happened), but Spacy is a die-hard.

November 10, 2011, 04:29:03 AM

November 10, 2011, 03:58:23 AM
I'm tired of SC threads.

It was very quiet in the alt-chain-board for some days now, until BCX did came back. No he is pushing again the SC propaganda machine  Grin

Imagine in the end we do find out that BCX = RS Grin

There is no such thing as bad publicity in the cryptocurrency world.
November 10, 2011, 03:52:05 AM
I'm tired of SC threads.

It was very quiet in the alt-chain-board for some days now, until BCX did came back. Now he is pushing again the SC propaganda machine  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
November 10, 2011, 03:38:49 AM
Activity: 607
November 10, 2011, 01:57:02 AM
as much as you fight SC so popular it will be!
the markets are in control of all currencies, just look what is happenning with Euro Cheesy
donator
Gerald Davis
November 10, 2011, 01:39:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: