Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 2. (Read 3621 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 26, 2014, 02:48:26 AM

First off, I seriously doubt you are in Iceland. I find it simply amazing that all of the Auroracoin devs and "supporters" seem to speak American English perfectly, right down to the proper slang use.

Secondly, finding a solution in which the premine was not under the devs control was the only way to prove to the world this wasn't a scam. Simply because some coins moved to some "air drop" wallets does exactly zero in proving it not be a scam.

Third, No one will be hunted down if they ripoff everyone. They are all anonymous with not one of them willing to come forward. Not one of them has proven to be in Iceland and that includes Balduro. Their corporation is in Panama, their servers in the USA.

Last, You registered today, I'm sure you're just an average Icelander cruising by and knew exactly where to look and post a rebuttal.

~BCX~

First off, all Icelanders learn English from a very young age, and as for me personally; I went to university abroad and I've played online games since the 90's.

Secondly, you are right.  This might very well be a scam for the very reason you've stated that the devs refuse to let go of control over the premine wallets... However, I for one hope you'll be proven wrong -- and I wish you hoped it too.  Considering the buzz in Icelandic social media, I do believe 3% is not a far-fetched number at all and wouldn't be surprised to see 10% by the end of the week.  

Third, unless balduro has an Icelander proofreading everything he says; seeing Icelandic slang bleed through in his English writing(and his actual Icelandic skills) is incredibly impressive for a foreigner.  The official Icelandic spokesperson could be doing more to shut down the naysayers by providing his real identity, but as long as he hasn't explicitly stated his intent to divulge his identity beyond national television, I'm going to help keep his secret for now.

Last, there was a link to your thread about attacking the chain on the official auroracoin forums and here I am -- as if by magic.

Vaðlaheiðarvegaverkamannavverfærageymsluskúrslyklakippuhringur.  Ég er Íslendingur, í húð og hár borinn, með nokkuð góða málfræði á bakvið mig.  Google Translate getur ekki fyrir sitt litla líf skrifað þetta málfræðilega rétt.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
March 26, 2014, 02:47:18 AM
Is that the reason why VC/BTC shoot up on AGX
followed by NOBL/BTC & DOGE/BTC coins.

https://agx.io/markets
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
March 26, 2014, 02:39:14 AM

First off, I seriously doubt you are in Iceland. I find it simply amazing that all of the Auroracoin devs and "supporters" seem to speak American English perfectly, right down to the proper slang use.

Secondly, finding a solution in which the premine was not under the devs control was the only way to prove to the world this wasn't a scam. Simply because some coins moved to some "air drop" wallets does exactly zero in proving it not be a scam.

Third, No one will be hunted down if they ripoff everyone. They are all anonymous with not one of them willing to come forward. Not one of them has proven to be in Iceland and that includes Balduro. Their corporation is in Panama, their servers in the USA.

Last, You registered today, I'm sure you're just an average Icelander cruising by and knew exactly where to look and post a rebuttal.

~BCX~

hey dumbass!! you do know this is a forum right?!? Last I checked forums only allow text to be entered. I've yet to hear anyone speak `American English'.

How can you be a senior member of this forum and be such a fucking douchebag?!? Every god damn post you have created about AUR has been to blacklist it as a scam... What did one of the devs, steal your woman from you??

Oh and it's on it's way up again.. 0.01256657 on Cryptsy.
March 26, 2014, 02:07:13 AM
All the devs had to do, to build total credibility and prove 100% this wasn't a scam was to turn the premine wallets over to a trusted third party committee.

I suggested to them to do this prior to launch and the idea was instantly rejected.

What does that tell you?

~BCX~

It tells me that just as you don't trust them to stand by their words, they don't trust a 3rd party not to run off with or properly secure the wallets.  You do know what happened over here, right?  People entrusted 3rd parties(banks) with their life savings and have nothing today...  No savings, no real estate, no dignity, and the govt basically told the people to fuck off...  To us who want to believe, the people behind AUR are individuals like the rest of the nation who have been through the same shit as the rest of the nation and who want to try to make things better like the rest of the nation...  I'd rather put my faith in those people than official govt scams that everybody already knows are going to fuck over the people in favor of fattening the wallets of a few select sociopaths in congress and their friends.  I'd rather leave the wallets in the hands of those who came up with the idea and just maybe have the idealistic vision to follow through with it.  If the AUR people turn out to be no better, then I have no hope left for this country or any of its citizens...  Plus, if they turn out to be crooks -- they'll end up hunted offline.
March 26, 2014, 01:43:49 AM
How was it proven not a scam?

How do you know it isn't the devs hiding behind the 'Air Drop" wallets?

~BCX~

It very well could be the devs behind most of the Air Drop wallets as you say, it could also be that Iceland is yet again proving itself to be a quick tech adopter as usual -- I know I and people close to me are reaping the reward of these little care packages.

Nobody didn't expect the AUR to freefall after the airdrop, it's only natural after such a huge dump into the market at those ridiculously inflated prices.  What however people are relying on happening is a longer-running goal -- that local businesses will start accepting AUR in excange for goods and services, making it stronger again by actual demand rather than the speculative bubble created by a couple of big names in the financial industry.  Sure, it might never take off and reach that goal, but only time can tell whether the impact has been large enough to cause ripples of the size we need to get things going.

In its simplest form, what I'm hoping will happen is that as the currency plummets, people getting their coins from the "Air Drop" will be less inclined to part with their share in hopes of the currency strengthening again, leaving a TON of it sitting in the wallets of your average Joe, mostly forgotten.  A few businesses, willing to take the risk and having the know-how to cash the currency realize this and start offering services in exchange for AUR because they know it's essentially free money with little value that people won't feel bad about parting with.  As people start happily getting rid of their low value free money in exchange for actual goods and services, other businesses will want to get in on the action, and start offering competitive prices; leading to an actual demand for AUR as a form of payment, therefore increasing its value and strengthening it on the markets.

A wishful scenario? Sure, but who knows... I just know that my friends, family and I am pretty happy with our share of the Air Drop and give our thanks to whoever is behind it. As for the devs, I really do hope they prove themselves in the long run to be less tainted by greed than the politician fucks that has our people by the balls.

Just a quick actual real life example of what is happening over here:  A local company develops the same exact product for both domestic as well as international markets.  In a local convenience store, you can actually purchase the international version of their product, that has been shipped OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND BACK IN for 2/5 of the price of the domestically marketed version... This isn't right...  It isn't right at all...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 26, 2014, 01:15:15 AM
0.008 and falling off the cliff LOL

~BCX~

0.01151000  now on Cryptsy..

Can I fucking use you as target practice with my arsenal of weapons??? That's really all you're good for...

Care to comment on the fall from the 24 high of 0.028 down to .0084 and now a-l-l t-h-e w-a-y back up to .011 ?

~BCX~
zzz...
BCX is the most annoying guy in this forum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
March 26, 2014, 01:08:12 AM
Can I fucking use you as target practice with my arsenal of weapons??? That's really all you're good for...
wow i'm so fucking surprised you, of all people here, have an arsenal of weapons    Grin
Activity: 84
March 26, 2014, 12:53:43 AM

~BCX~

Because a lot of icelanders on this forum have claimed their coins? Please stop. I know you're a smart guy but you're making yourself look stupid now.

All he/she would need to do is give out coins to the first few hundred people who make a claim.  Just enough to be able to confirm it's "legitimacy".  Just enough for people to say "a lot of icelanders on this forum have claimed their coins"  (as if there's a large number of Icelanders on this forum, for some reason)

Then they could dump the rest of the premine on exchanges and cash out, since most people will simply assume it's Icelanders cashing out.
Activity: 92
March 26, 2014, 12:15:51 AM
0.008 and falling off the cliff LOL

~BCX~

0.01151000  now on Cryptsy..

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
March 25, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

~BCX~

Because a lot of icelanders on this forum have claimed their coins? Please stop. I know you're a smart guy but you're making yourself look stupid now.

He may have natural intelligence, but he also has that kind of special idiocy that it takes long, hard effort to achieve. And too much pride to simply admit he was WRONG. He and his buddies are busy moving the goalposts and shouting distractions to avoid this. He's not kidding anyone at this point.
Activity: 2
March 25, 2014, 11:06:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qeiCCKI.jpg

i got my coin allotment, and i got a couple of other less-savvy or merely apathetic-to-nerd-shit people to send me theirs. i'd like to thank the absurdity of the cryptocurrency movement for allowing me to exchange bytes for other bytes and then finally to currency backed by a mode of production (and states, armies, etc)

pretty cool honestly. thanks.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2014, 10:39:26 PM
the coin was proven not a scam. The dev is giving away all the coins. The coin is succeeding. Many people already claimed their coins and cash them out. I'm sure a lot of new people got into crypto because of Auroracoin. I think it's a great thing, why are you STILL bashing this coin? Can't you just admit you were wrong? You were always calling it a scamcoin and saying the dev would not keep his word and shit. Guess what, he did. Now be a man and stop bashing and admit that you were wrong for once.

You have to be the most gullible person I've seen yet. Do you really believe anything a random and anonymous person tells you on the internet?
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2014, 10:23:34 PM

~BCX~

If you guys think this does not happen will all of these airdrop/50%+ premine etc etc, then your just silly
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 25, 2014, 10:19:02 PM
what is stopping people from stealing coin?  You can look up ID numbers you know.
you have to have an icelandic FB account created before the airdrop or an SMS number based in Iceland
Activity: 602
March 25, 2014, 09:41:06 PM

~BCX~

Activity: 126
March 25, 2014, 09:39:10 PM
Altcoin Hitler BCX strikes back, BCX doing his job of spreading hatred! Keep it going dude!
Activity: 644
March 25, 2014, 09:38:00 PM
Why should I careee?

I really don't care!

Fuck the 'A' word

Why should I care?

- 'Why Should I Care' - acs267
Activity: 602
March 25, 2014, 09:35:04 PM

Mintpal

24 Hour High 0.02375
Current  0.0082

and falling ROFL....

~BCX~

the coin was proven not a scam. The dev is giving away all the coins. The coin is succeeding. Many people already claimed their coins and cash them out. I'm sure a lot of new people got into crypto because of Auroracoin. I think it's a great thing, why are you STILL bashing this coin? Can't you just admit you were wrong? You were always calling it a scamcoin and saying the dev would not keep his word and shit. Guess what, he did. Now be a man and stop bashing and admit that you were wrong for once.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
March 25, 2014, 08:56:59 PM
just goes to prove what i said from the very start

the very premise of these coins are retarded.... who is going to bag hold for 100's of millions so it can be given to strangers.

Most stupid concept i have every heard. To field such an idea to such a bunch of greedy profiteers was just mind blowing.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2014, 08:47:42 PM
Which goes the the point that: attacking coins is pretty much a waste of Hashes..  Things will work itself out eventually Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: