Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 3. (Read 4820 times)

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 20, 2014, 05:40:31 AM
I would probably do the same crap I'm doing everyday, but probably try to piss faster  Grin

I would be surprise if you do

Wouldn't you want to concentrate on what you like and those you love?

I do concentrate on my family.  That's why I am happy now.  I could go out today with no regrets.  I wouldn't burn through my money though since I would leave it for my family.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 20, 2014, 05:34:19 AM
really not funny topic to talk about since, it can happen to any of us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 19, 2014, 10:03:53 PM
I would kill myself the next day, so I can leave more air to all of you, also to say the doctor was wrong  Grin
it is very funny if indeed his intention to work on the doctor, but what should the suicide?
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
June 19, 2014, 09:39:22 PM
I would kill myself the next day, so I can leave more air to all of you, also to say the doctor was wrong  Grin
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 19, 2014, 08:50:16 PM
spending time with family and go to pray and hope that what the doctor said would not happen
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2014, 08:28:25 PM
I'd probably write and publish a story of my life.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
June 19, 2014, 06:42:16 PM
The doctor breaks the news to you and you have maybe 30 days to live.

How will you invest that time? Will you spend it with loves ones....Or maybe continue working to keep your mind off of it?

Will your sanity break? What regrets will fill your mind?

You have wasted more than 30 days in your life just taking a piss. Considering that the timer starts now.

29D:23H:59M:58S  left.

Interesting. What i would do is:

Rob a bank .
Go on a rampage spending that money on fast cars, bikes...
Fuck hot chicks , get drunk , take drugs...
Travel , again fuck hot chicks , get drunk, take drugs ...
And on 29 th day i would take that fast bike from the step 2 , and drive it at top speed , smash it in some wall and die...

That would be the best 30 days of my life.
And cops would not have time to catch up with me. In case u are wondering why i dont do it anyways Cheesy

1. Act responsibly and pass on all of my knowledge/assets/passwords etc to my loved ones.
2. Probably something rampant as above.

3. On the 29th day at the 11th hour, I would bet the rest of my coins on https://www.betmoose.com on a new bet I create that expires in 1 year with a bitcoin price target of $10,000, then write in the comment section "Moooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn!!!....." right before I go.

Hahaha... Nice one. Cheesy .
I would surely bet on YES, but ... Why dont u make that bet now ? No need to wait 1 day before u die Cheesy LOL .

Lol because I don't want to tie up all my bitcoin on something I don't actually think will happen next year Tongue

I'll bet against you if you want to make a 10K prediction before next year though xD

KK, the bets are on. I will make that bet on betmoose first thing tomorrow morning . Im to sleepy atm . And will bet 0.1 on it as it is my last Cheesy .

Did u like my things to do before i die list ? Cheesy LOL
Op u should change topic name a bit , my first impression when i saw the name was , oh somebody is scaming people for btc by saying he has only 30 days to live Cheesy
Activity: 372
Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything
June 19, 2014, 06:29:27 PM

How will you invest that time? Will you spend it with loves ones....Or maybe continue working to keep your mind off of it?

You have wasted more than 30 days in your life just taking a piss. Considering that the timer starts now.

Rob a bank .
And on 29 th day i would take that fast bike from the step 2 , and drive it at top speed , smash it in some wall and die...

And cops would not have time to catch up with me. In case u are wondering why i dont do it anyways Cheesy

1. Act responsibly and pass on all of my knowledge/assets/passwords etc to my loved ones.

3. On the 29th day at the 11th hour, I would bet the rest of my coins on https://www.betmoose.com on a new bet I create that expires in 1 year with a bitcoin price target of $10,000, then write in the comment section "Moooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn!!!....." right before I go.

I would surely bet on YES, but ... Why dont u make that bet now ? No need to wait 1 day before u die Cheesy LOL .

Lol because I don't want to tie up all my bitcoin on something I don't actually think will happen next year Tongue

I'll bet against you if you want to make a 10K prediction before next year though xD
legendary
June 19, 2014, 05:41:28 PM

Rob a bank .

Activity: 372
Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything
June 19, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

29D:23H:59M:58S  left.

Rob a bank .

legendary
June 19, 2014, 02:52:05 PM

29D:23H:59M:58S  left.

Rob a bank .

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
June 19, 2014, 02:36:32 PM
LOL

i would dangerous things with a lot of adrenalin Smiley))

the things that i would never do now ! Smiley
Activity: 23
June 19, 2014, 09:59:59 AM
Wow , interesting , I think if I had 30 days left , I would probably try to do something crazy , like break the Guinness Record for standing in 1 leg Tongue or smth like that , the bucket list would be my second choice , just take all my friends and go on a crazy trip around the world and have the time of the rest of my life Smiley , a time that everyone will remember  Cheesy
Activity: 14
June 19, 2014, 07:36:52 AM
i would have good time
Activity: 58
June 19, 2014, 07:20:19 AM
spend time with family ,see and do evrythng on my bucket list and then some mre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spend on anythng...even reckless and impulsive buys!
Activity: 30
June 19, 2014, 07:18:46 AM
I would like to spend half of the time with my family, after that enjoy as possible, travel to new places, doing things that i've never did in life, and find peace in heart to leave this world.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Deceased
June 19, 2014, 07:13:54 AM
I beg life for that to happen, please make it 3 days for me
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
June 19, 2014, 06:54:36 AM
Spend 30 days in a hotel room and everyday add another hooker it the mix.

You'd probably die before the month ends lol   Cheesy
Activity: 224
June 17, 2014, 03:23:02 PM
Spend 30 days in a hotel room and everyday add another hooker it the mix.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
June 17, 2014, 03:15:01 PM
First off, definitely need more than one opinion. Doctors are not as smart as everyone likes to believe, and knowledge about diseases & illnesses is not that great, IMO. There are also plenty of people, 2 of which I know personally, who have been told they were dying by multiple doctors and went on to live long healthy lives.

I do not think I could bring myself to even believe a doctor unless I personally felt like I was going to die. I think people have ways of knowing when they are going to die (especially from illness/sickness). Car accidents/tragedies/etc may be another story, but when there is something in our bodies killing us, I believe our bodies tell us in some fashion.... I can't say everyone listens.

IF I actually came to my own determination that I could very well be dying in 30 days, I ensure my will is up-to-date and get any potential funeral and related costs to my family taken care of before my death, quit my job, then spend the rest of my days at home enjoying my remaining life with my family during the day and crying myself to sleep at night.

Not a fun subject to think about though... thanks for increasing my anxiety & depression just a little more.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: