Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 2. (Read 9938 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 08, 2014, 11:07:08 AM
Lol why go the torrent route? there are lots of mega links with the files.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
September 08, 2014, 07:46:48 AM
Safe in what way? It's neither safe nor unsafe for several reasons. Files could have viruses in or the torrent could be being tracked, but depends on what you mean by safe. Can you get into trouble for using it? Possibly, but unlikely.
Activity: 490
Activity: 434
September 08, 2014, 05:55:30 AM
r/TheFappening has been banned, where to go for new leaks, other than /b/, of course?

I wouldn't even say /b/ now. apparently they've got autofilters to prevent people sharing the leaked images because of 'copyrite' claim. No idea how they managed to copyrite the leaks.

That's because Berne Convention and it's only for already leaked material.

I don't understand how they're copywrited? If I take a picture on my phone do I automatically own the rights to it? Can I sue if people use it?

Yes.
In every state or only in some states of US/all states of US.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
September 07, 2014, 10:54:29 AM
r/TheFappening has been banned, where to go for new leaks, other than /b/, of course?

I wouldn't even say /b/ now. apparently they've got autofilters to prevent people sharing the leaked images because of 'copyrite' claim. No idea how they managed to copyrite the leaks.

I don't understand how they're copywrited? If I take a picture on my phone do I automatically own the rights to it? Can I sue if people use it?

Yes.
Activity: 274
September 07, 2014, 10:36:55 AM

legendary
September 07, 2014, 10:31:17 AM

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 07, 2014, 10:17:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2014, 03:41:00 AM

Whats the '/b/'? Some 4chan thing?

I was just interested in that Hunger Games chick. I won't bother if there are no new leaks of her.

Whatever happened to the hacker? Did he get enough BTC?
legendary
September 06, 2014, 10:02:11 PM
Activity: 324
September 06, 2014, 03:46:55 PM
When are people going to understand that once you give your private pictures to a third party, they are no longer private.

Stupidity is strong with this one.

Except they weren't aware that their photos were being automatically synced to the cloud.

Did Apple deliberately mislead them or did they just not bother reading the manual? If they were mislead, then Apple should be sued.

I wanted my photos in the cloud but there's not enough space in icloud and I won't pay for more icloud space.

So it's pretty easy to understand if your photos are in the cloud or not. You need to setup the whole thing.

Claiming misleading here would be like claiming insanity.

That's clears that up then. It was stupidity. No sympathy here.

Except I don't think that was the case. It seems their photos were automatically backed up without their knowledge. Not many people would purposely upload nude pics to the cloud.
Activity: 434
September 06, 2014, 03:46:14 PM
highly doubt this is legit. any proof of the nudes out there? i want to see em
Look thought 1st page of this topic, link is there Wink

I just noticed the link lol. thanks! so how much bitcoin do you think the person got?
If we would manage to get the original donation address then it would be easy to check it on blockchain.info...anybody got it?
I'm quite curious abut it too.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
September 06, 2014, 06:20:26 AM
dude i went to check and all the pics were shut down lol. no longer available.
don't worry, you didn't miss out on golden boobs or pussy. they were just like any others

still  Sad  its rare to see a celeb getting jizzed on

Can't you download them from pirate bay? You do torrenting, right?
tsm
Activity: 137
September 05, 2014, 05:36:23 PM
don't worry, you didn't miss out on golden boobs or pussy. they were just like any others

still  Sad  its rare to see a celeb getting jizzed on
Activity: 686
September 05, 2014, 05:16:39 PM
tsm
Activity: 137
September 05, 2014, 05:04:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
September 05, 2014, 04:57:42 PM
When are people going to understand that once you give your private pictures to a third party, they are no longer private.

Except they weren't aware that their photos were being automatically synced to the cloud.

Did Apple deliberately mislead them or did they just not bother reading the manual? If they were mislead, then Apple should be sued.

I wanted my photos in the cloud but there's not enough space in icloud and I won't pay for more icloud space.

So it's pretty easy to understand if your photos are in the cloud or not. You need to setup the whole thing.

That's clears that up then. It was stupidity. No sympathy here.
Activity: 251
September 05, 2014, 04:41:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: