Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 69. (Read 165521 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Litecoin Association Director
September 28, 2014, 01:41:36 AM

Well, I am neither paid, nor a troll, nor BCX, nor CFA, nor CH, nor whatever.

Norton? nor gate? nor-epinephrine? Norway?

Yes, cAPSLOCK, good Sir, Norepinephrine!

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 28, 2014, 01:31:23 AM

Yes, cAPSLOCK, good Sir, Norepinephrine!

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
September 28, 2014, 01:23:58 AM

September 28, 2014, 01:19:49 AM
Wait, does that mean Moneroman is Bitcoinexpress?
How do you know everything is wrong if the last has nothing to do with you at all?

Excuse me sir, as I consider you an arrogant individual I didn't pay a lot of attention to what you wrote.

I can confirm that I am NOT BitcoinEXpress.

Your actions only make sense if you are either 1) a paid troll against Monero, or 2) actually BCX.

Your actions do not make sense at all if you actually care about Monero (in a good way)

qft

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
September 28, 2014, 12:09:20 AM
qft

What does QFT stand for? The only expansion I know of is Quantum Field Theory and doesn't sound right.
Is it a variation on QED (quot erat demonstrandum)?

EDIT: Oh, "quoted for truth". Noted.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
September 27, 2014, 11:33:59 PM
How do you know everything is wrong if the last has nothing to do with you at all?

Excuse me sir, as I consider you an arrogant individual I didn't pay a lot of attention to what you wrote.

Your actions only make sense if you are either 1) a paid troll against Monero, or 2) actually BCX.

Your actions do not make sense at all if you actually care about Monero (in a good way)

qft
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
September 27, 2014, 11:24:42 PM

Despite seeing some signs for hope from AHCC treatment, the symptoms affecting my head and nausea have worsened, and especially so in past 2 - 3 days. And today especially so to the point I'm become very worried that I have brain cancer. I will retire from the forum for a while to look into getting a brain scan. In the past 36 hours or so, I have become nearly incapable of functioning normally.

My feeling of well being (symptoms) has (have) been a rollercoaster ride, so there is always the chance I might feel better again. Nevertheless I feel I may have reached that defining moment when a person realizes they are not going to get better.

look into psilocybin

Or just stop reading webmd or whatever you're using to self-diagnose your headaches. Also, smoke weed e'erday. This is now officially the healthcare/monero/self-treatment-with-quasi-legal-substances thread. Free for all indeed.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
September 27, 2014, 11:14:38 PM

Despite seeing some signs for hope from AHCC treatment, the symptoms affecting my head and nausea have worsened, and especially so in past 2 - 3 days. And today especially so to the point I'm become very worried that I have brain cancer. I will retire from the forum for a while to look into getting a brain scan. In the past 36 hours or so, I have become nearly incapable of functioning normally.

My feeling of well being (symptoms) has (have) been a rollercoaster ride, so there is always the chance I might feel better again. Nevertheless I feel I may have reached that defining moment when a person realizes they are not going to get better.

look into psilocybin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 27, 2014, 10:25:49 PM
Oh noes XMR is being "attacked"!!! Grin Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
September 27, 2014, 10:15:56 PM
The 60 blocks required before my mined block is confirmed just took 80 min.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
September 27, 2014, 10:09:32 PM
bcx = coinhumper = moneroman88

=Stoli regional sales manager

Can 15 year old script kiddies be a Stoli regional sales manager?
legendary
September 27, 2014, 10:08:45 PM

legendary
September 27, 2014, 10:07:06 PM
i am not out to destroy Monero i just think it's over rated and offers little in comparison to the wave of crap we hear about it.
and i don't care about it financially in any way either..

Boring!

It would be more interesting if you were out to destroy Monero, at least it would be funny when you fall flat on your face.

Also, what isn't to like? An actual anonymous coin, come on friend, even you should be able to tell that it's an exciting prospect!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
September 27, 2014, 07:48:27 PM
Spoetnik, just so you know I sent that PM waiting for you post it here with a wall of unintelligible text.
you are very predictable like a worm.

then go to school and learn how to read english ?

What does this has to do with the topic, can't you read the signal, stop going offtopic, you post more than everybody already while saying nothing.

the part underlined you said i quoted means you don't get what i am saying.. hence why i suggested sharpening up your English skills.
I think i am being clear enough in what i have said and the only criticism i have heard is my comment is too long.
And if that is a problem then get some ADD med's kids lol

your assertion on what i said has no bearing because you just finished saying you can't understand what i said in the first place.. so uhh what ?? lol
i think your a flustered kid with tied hands with out the intellect to attack me but damn you wanna get me soooo badly but you don't know how hahha

and by the way, feel free to continue to send me insulting pm's i LOL @ them lots Smiley

i am not out to destroy Monero i just think it's over rated and offers little in comparison to the wave of crap we hear about it.
and i don't care about it financially in any way either..

If anything i would like to see the losers spamming about the coin with a gay name shut up some because they sound like idiots with a blatant P&D scheme.

I had my ISP cut me off by accident for almost two weeks hooking up my neighbor and i got hooked back up yesterday and popped by
and i was shocked at how many Monero topics were on page one and how it was pretty much like that when i was here two weeks ago.
So when you guys try soooo damn hard to jam it down peoples throats and attack anyone that asks questions about it your going to get a backlash.
..you earned it !
And my other point is i never did get an answer to what i asked on the last several comments instead i have guys playing games calling me a Troll
and saying they don't understand my walls of text and PM's piling up with Monero bag holders insulting me privately.
..while dodging answering the questions i posed about it etc..
Activity: 524
September 27, 2014, 07:27:58 PM
An example of a new breakthrough doesn't directly apply but conceptually it shows how a large NP space can be reduced to P by using localized randomness to act as a proxy for the large search space.
That's a great, great invention, it allows an beautiful dance between exponent and double exponent. I was aware of it almost from beginning and was shocked by lack of coverage of this event. Well, NP barrier stays, but now we have a great tool to punch some holes Smiley
EDIT: Try to not think about it as of randomness Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
September 27, 2014, 06:27:58 PM
bcx = coinhumper = moneroman88

=Stoli regional sales manager

No, i doubt Bitcoinexpress has something todo with moneroman88 Smiley i think he got tricked into this shit like we all.

Or simply a useful foil.  I think BCX doesn't get tricked and does things for BCX's own reasons.
legendary
Whimsical Pants
September 27, 2014, 06:21:43 PM
Wait.  SO you like Monero right? allegedly?

You DO realize othe is a core team member?
LOL, we had this earlier. It's such an old story my dear... you're so late to the party it makes me yawn. I am aware of the fact that othe is a *core member*, doesn't mean shit to me. I dislike him. In a decentralized movement I don't have to like every core member. I like the coin, not the arrogant people. The only arrogant guy I like is rpietila for his fascist qualities to get new people invest in the coin.  FYI I hate the Bitcoin Foundation but I think Bitcoin is decent technology.

So only the other 4?

ok.
Nope, wrong again.

Hugs and kisses, MM88
l

You don't need to condescend to explain to me.

I see you for what you are.  It was just a fun way to show it. 

Over your head though, evidently.
September 27, 2014, 06:09:25 PM
Wait.  SO you like Monero right? allegedly?

LOL, we had this earlier. It's such an old story my dear... you're so late to the party it makes me yawn. I am aware of the fact that othe is a *core member*, doesn't mean shit to me. I dislike him. In a decentralized movement I don't have to like every core member. I like the coin, not the arrogant people. The only arrogant guy I like is rpietila for his fascist qualities to get new people invest in the coin.  FYI I hate the Bitcoin Foundation but I think Bitcoin is decent technology.

So only the other 4?

ok.
Nope, wrong again.

Hugs and kisses, MM88
Activity: 532
September 27, 2014, 06:09:12 PM

Wait.  SO you like Monero right? allegedly?

No, its simply irrelevant as he wants to damage it - altho he knows at least after this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8835488

legendary
Whimsical Pants
September 27, 2014, 06:06:44 PM

Wait.  SO you like Monero right? allegedly?

Pages:
Jump to: