Pages:
Author

Topic: delete me. - page 2. (Read 3313 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 13, 2013, 03:40:19 PM
Website registered to a PO box.
Not connected to any business name like OP says he has.
I wanted to do escrow but I think the deal may seem a little bit too good to be true.
If any other reputable member of the forum purchases successfully then I may move forward but as of now, no.

Yes the domain was registered recently, I already specified we are new to accepting BTC, if you don't have anything to say, simply do not.. Further more will be considered as spam and reported. We are a wholesaler but we are testing the BTC market.

You did not want escrow, you wanted us to send the Products and you would release the money to us once you received them, we only stated there needed to be a middle man and not you controlling this, cause you could say you didn't receive anything.

Thank you.

Added some more Phones!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 13, 2013, 03:37:31 PM
Website registered to a PO box.
Not connected to any business name like OP says he has.
I wanted to do escrow but I think the deal may seem a little bit too good to be true.
If any other reputable member of the forum purchases successfully then I may move forward but as of now, no.
December 13, 2013, 02:53:25 PM
Please contact our sales team at [email protected] ..

We will work out a solutions. Thx

Will do,

Thank you
December 13, 2013, 02:52:42 PM
Please contact our sales team at [email protected] ..

We will work out a solutions. Thx
December 13, 2013, 02:49:56 PM
I am interested in ordering a couple of phones from you. If we do a deal can we do it on escrow?

Currently, the only payment processors accept are the ones on our Website, we will be looking to add an Escrow gateway in the future maybe.

Kind regards.

Added some lower end phones as well Smiley

I can put bitcoins on blockchain escrow, when phone arrives I release the bitcoins for you. Straightforward, simple and easy. Safety for both sides.

What do you think?
December 13, 2013, 02:30:59 PM
I am interested in ordering a couple of phones from you. If we do a deal can we do it on escrow?

Currently, the only payment processors accept are the ones on our Website, we will be looking to add an Escrow gateway in the future maybe.

Kind regards.

Added some lower end phones as well Smiley
December 13, 2013, 02:24:18 PM
December 13, 2013, 01:53:22 PM
delete me. new thread design made.
Pages:
Jump to: