Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 21. (Read 56840 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 06, 2015, 06:56:23 AM
so i could be stakeing 1xtp and still get 15xtp stake

Effectively yes, but with only 1XTP you're unlikely to find a block.

Are you new to POS coins?

That's right, in theory you could but in practice that would be really hard. This kind of reward is called DPOS and is based on fixed coins per blocks instead of classic % earnings stake of classic PoS.
i dont normally  stake no so im just learning on what it actually does and things like that thanks for your help Smiley i have already hit 3 blocks of 15 so all good
add me here if you like https://twitter.com/BTCJuzz

If you open coin control, you will see that the blocks in there will become smaller and smaller. When the become too small, you should send the coins to yourself in order to make one big block and start the process again
i have no idea what that means i think il just leave it and let it do its thing for now until i can find someone to talk to about it more when i have a long time to talk hahahah

Fair enough. I'm about on here and c-cex a lot so hit me up if you need any help
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2015, 06:08:25 AM

That's right, in theory you could but in practice that would be really hard. This kind of reward is called DPOS and is based on fixed coins per blocks instead of classic % earnings stake of classic PoS.
i dont normally  stake no so im just learning on what it actually does and things like that thanks for your help Smiley i have already hit 3 blocks of 15 so all good

If you open coin control, you will see that the blocks in there will become smaller and smaller. When the become too small, you should send the coins to yourself in order to make one big block and start the process again
i have no idea what that means i think il just leave it and let it do its thing for now until i can find someone to talk to about it more when i have a long time to talk hahahah

Fair enough. I'm about on here and c-cex a lot so hit me up if you need any help
May 06, 2015, 06:04:26 AM

May 06, 2015, 06:00:28 AM

May 06, 2015, 05:55:23 AM

May 06, 2015, 05:43:56 AM

May 06, 2015, 05:30:15 AM
May 06, 2015, 05:02:27 AM
why am i only getting 10xtp every time even though im stakeing alot of coin

I am also getting 10XTP for every block, that is the current block reward Smiley

12 blocks for me yesterday

from block 4000 i am getting only 15 xtp

15XTP is correct after block 4000
May 06, 2015, 04:42:28 AM
Just got my first 15XTP block
May 06, 2015, 04:05:48 AM

I am also getting 10XTP for every block, that is the current block reward Smiley

so no matter how much you stake you still get 10 ?

You get 10XTP per block. Once you find a block, your coins then split in to two blocks and then you will likely find 2 blocks. Those blocks will then split again in to four blocks and you could find 4 blocks. In my experience the larger the blocks ( more coins ) the more likely you are to find a block.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
May 06, 2015, 03:56:24 AM

from block 4000 i am getting only 15 xtp
May 06, 2015, 03:51:49 AM

so no matter how much you stake you still get 10 ?
May 06, 2015, 03:14:15 AM

May 06, 2015, 03:03:19 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
May 06, 2015, 02:22:56 AM
i hit block 4009 , 15 XTP , great and smooth
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
May 06, 2015, 12:46:18 AM
Any estimates on when block 4001 and 6001 will hit?
May 06, 2015, 12:44:27 AM
Hello everyone, we just popped here to confirm the fact that Isotope Dev team is actually in the process of purchasing our Exchange.

They will be complete owners of it really soon.

We are glad to have found such professional and kind people to deal with selling our exchange.

You can check out https://cryptotrade.exchange and register to have a look at it.

We hope your community will grow strong and fast,

our best wishes for XTP future.

Stephen - CryptoTradeEx Admin
awsome
Activity: 280
May 05, 2015, 08:13:01 PM
Ok, just to stay focused, some things to look forward to:

Themultipool.com featuring XTP as an optional coin payout.

Possible listing on GorillaStake cloud Staking

The Dev and company acquiring Cryptotrade.exchange soon and perhaps some benefits for all of us with that.

The big 6000 block, increased staking reward to 15 XTP

Steady price with upward trend so far.

All pluses at this point. Hope to hear some follow up on all  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 05, 2015, 02:02:35 PM
Hello everyone, we just popped here to confirm the fact that Isotope Dev team is actually in the process of purchasing our Exchange.

They will be complete owners of it really soon.

We are glad to have found such professional and kind people to deal with selling our exchange.

You can check out https://cryptotrade.exchange and register to have a look at it.

We hope your community will grow strong and fast,

our best wishes for XTP future.

Stephen - CryptoTradeEx Admin

Thanks for confirming it publicly.

Keep staking your coins community, high DPOS blocks will start from block 6000!
Activity: 280
May 05, 2015, 01:29:02 PM
This coin really is a cool coin. Decent staking structure, fast transactions, all smooth since launch... seemingly active dev.... all the key elements for success.  Smiley

More exchanges would be a plus, don't think we will see it on Bittrex though, if I understand things correctly... that could be a hindrance perhaps? but maybe not.

Ready for a moon shot!
Pages:
Jump to: