Pages:
Author

Topic: delete this post. - page 4. (Read 56840 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 501
May 12, 2015, 03:27:20 PM
I think as a show of good faith, the dev should put a buy wall at the ICO price, then let the market decide what it wants.

Good idea! +1

Also... wallet looks like Positron walllet. Why no original design?

I'm sure it was hard to create a custom wallet. He probably was stretched on time and had to release something. I'm sure an updated wallet will be released when the bittrex stuff gets sorted out.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 12, 2015, 03:01:35 PM
I think as a show of good faith, the dev should put a buy wall at the ICO price, then let the market decide what it wants.

Good idea! +1

Also... wallet looks like Positron walllet. Why no original design?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
May 12, 2015, 01:27:25 PM
Guys:

XTP hosts crowdsale advertising to purchase an altcoin exchange and pay out the profit as dividends to holders. 

Crowdsale ends, and XTP devs wipe thread of all mentions of said dividends.

XTP devs pay to get listed by Bittrex, Bittrex doesn't see anything about dividends and so they add the coin.

People like me let Bittrex know that the XTP devs sold a crowdsale advertising dividends, because we know that Bittrex cannot legally host coins like this.

Bittrex does some research, verifies that information, and removes the coin as they are legally obligated to do.

Nobody to blame here but the XTP devs.

why i feel this dude doesn't have many friends, or the ones that are friends somehow has a knife sticking out their backs.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
May 12, 2015, 12:56:55 PM
Guys:

XTP hosts crowdsale advertising to purchase an altcoin exchange and pay out the profit as dividends to holders. 

XTP devs pay to get listed by Bittrex, Bittrex doesn't see anything about dividends and so they add the coin.

People like me let Bittrex know that the XTP devs sold a crowdsale advertising dividends, because we know that Bittrex cannot legally host coins like this.

Bittrex does some research, verifies that information, and removes the coin as they are legally obligated to do.

You're a mess dude.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
May 12, 2015, 12:53:02 PM

Are you serious? This coming from the guy who "dobbed" dev in and got us all in to this mess?
Activity: 207
May 12, 2015, 12:46:20 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 12, 2015, 12:37:12 PM
I just don't know what to think. In the very early posts it was clearly mentioned that Bittrex would not list coin due to dividends feature. Dev went ahead and removed post related to that and still ask to be listed on bittrex, more or less pushing aside this inevitable issue, that most likely was going to surface and why do that? perhaps to try to make a quick buck before delisting? so here we all are now. Should have never even bothered to approach bittrex KNOWING this wasn't going to fly with them.

Now the coin has taking a reputation beating as a result. Sure good opportunity to scarf up cheap coins.... but really sux for those who bought in at ICO. Bittrex is more than likely going away and not coming back.

Can this coin survive that? I don't know. Perhaps a listing on Cryptsy or Poloniex could breath new life into coin, but good luck with poloniex... and maybe Cryptsy? longshots. If this coin actually gets on the exchange purported to being purchased by dev and company then they can do what they want, but will be low exposure at best for quite sometime.

This dilemma coulda woulda shoulda been avoided all together. Would have been better to stick with C-Cex and pursue other friendly exchanges rather then risk what we are experiencing now.

Anyways, If the dev presents some further options AND stays active in here, no more disappearing acts during a crises" then Ill continue to support those efforts and hope my coins are worth something someday....
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 12, 2015, 11:13:21 AM
dont panic community all ICO on C-c3+ just for dead , and this it's not surprised for me  Cool Cool  , same like ALL ICO .

Good Luck
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2015, 10:51:25 AM
should we speak about a new dev takeover?

No, we shouldn't
Activity: 53
May 12, 2015, 10:47:50 AM
what?
legendary
Activity: 966
May 12, 2015, 10:46:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
May 12, 2015, 10:35:37 AM
Guys:

I think most of us understands this.
The reason most are not happy, is because the way it was handled.

Why not try to work with the developer to figure out a solution? There is lots of ways a delisting could be avoided.
Maybe show a little thought about their costumers who is the real losers here. Bittrex is dragging in fees + listing fee on something they have done zero work with.

How could delisting be avoided? 

By using the exchange proceeds to buy XTP on an exchange and burning the coins, instead of paying out the proceeds as dividends.
May 12, 2015, 10:32:14 AM
Regardless, addition on Bittrex is not an integral part of this coin's success. We still have the same dev, with the same roadmap, and the same community.  Let's just move on and work together to make this coin a success.
May 12, 2015, 10:29:09 AM
Guys:

Why not try to work with the developer to figure out a solution? There is lots of ways a delisting could be avoided.
Maybe show a little thought about their costumers who is the real losers here. Bittrex is dragging in fees + listing fee on something they have done zero work with.

How could delisting be avoided? 
Activity: 53
May 12, 2015, 09:57:33 AM
Guys:

They hadn't finalized the purchase yet let alone paying dividends. Bittrex could have just asked what the plans were instead of freezing the market and hurting the coin .

The way Bittrex acted looked like Isotope was a scam.
Activity: 159
Well fuck you then.
May 12, 2015, 09:55:50 AM
Guys:

Activity: 159
Well fuck you then.
May 12, 2015, 09:52:23 AM
Thanks for your big support community. Let's see how this evolves, in the meanwhile we'll try to reach out polo and cryptsy asap.

I would like to show my support aswell. XTP can come out positive from this, and with a head held high. As this is bittrex's fault, without a doubt.

This hiccup might of actually been a blessing in disguise, not just for us but for other exchanges too. Bittrex is literally hand balling their customers over to other exchanges now, taking their business (their XTP from Bittrex) with them.

Might be! I fully agree with your, Bittrex is showing how little they care about their costumers.
Witch can easily be seen on the volume. The potential was there for a good altcoin period, but mistake after mistake is destroying thar possibility.

1. The new Bittrex, are there a single person that likes it? None that I have heard of. It's slow, it's not userfriendly and you can see on the instant volume drop after the change that people dont like it.
2. Addition of new coins. They add way to much coins, it's destroying the hype about coming on bittrex. Rember mintpal? Every coin added there got a pump, because it was rare to get added.
When you just add everything you divide the BTC from costumers, and there is simply not enough btc to go around for anything to go up in value. Meaning negative investors and therefore they will fade away one after one.
3. Now this XTP mistake. It will be the last straw for very many costumers I believe. The altcoin people will simply get tired, it's becoming to much. One thing is to deal with scammers, but when the exchanges start to become the reason that you lose money, well..

I'll also show my support on the PM Altprince added over here, and so should the rest here Smiley
May 12, 2015, 09:49:33 AM
Hi,

We will be delisting XTP from Bittrex.  I've posted this article https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204544954 to answer any questions you might have about the situation.

Bill

Bill, I know this wasn't an easy decision for you, but thankfully for keeping Bittrex above-board, honest, and legal.
May 12, 2015, 09:48:05 AM
Guys:

Activity: 1022
May 12, 2015, 09:45:38 AM
This hiccup might of actually been a blessing in disguise, not just for us but for other exchanges too. Bittrex is literally hand balling their customers over to other exchanges now, taking their business (their XTP from Bittrex) with them.

This is why I said, that the Dev should hurry up and buy the exchange and push for customers
Pages:
Jump to: