Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete this post, is useless now. If you want enjoy a good read - page 2. (Read 2273 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Wait Vod you say:
Will change this trust to negative if this user account asks for any more non collateral loans before June 15, 2015. Please inform Vod.

But here you say I can request a loan if I have collateral.
Why post that then?
If I request another BTCjam loan what does it have to do with you now?
I will not ask on here. So why would I be reported?

I feel like a bloody child in the feking principals office!
All because I wanted something legit that someone else doesnt get enough proof over.

I removed it under good will too, surely that counts for much more.
But alas

You are acting like a child in the principals office.

You tell me you understand asking for a loan without collateral was wrong, and you remove your listing, so I remove your negative trust.

Then I leave the room and you want to go and post another loan without collateral?  Even though you agreed it was wrong before?

You didn't remove it under good will - you removed it after community outcry.

Sigh.... govern yourself accordingly.   Undecided
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Wait Vod you say:
Will change this trust to negative if this user account asks for any more non collateral loans before June 15, 2015. Please inform Vod.

But here you say I can request a loan if I have collateral.
Why post that then?
If I request another BTCjam loan what does it have to do with you now?
I will not ask on here. So why would I be reported?

I feel like a bloody child in the feking principals office!
All because I wanted something legit that someone else doesnt get enough proof over.

I removed it under good will too, surely that counts for much more.
But alas
If Vod allows I will try do a smaller one next.

Make sure the collateral is in the hands of a trusted escrow first.

Trust me Vod I will never again ask on here for a loan!
You have seen to that, even with collateral, I just will not.

I will post up another BTCjam loan later on and will leave it on BTCjam and far away from here.
Could I ask for a smaller amount maybe another 2btc?
I would really like to continue to build my portfolios.

Thanks for controlling my accounts by the way.
My hands are seriously tied if I want to keep my good rep, which is worth more to me as you could clearly see.

If you have hit a nail in the road with your income, there is a debt consolidation loan which will help you refinance your origional loan. If you elect to do that route, it will make your payments smaller, but you'll end up spending more. Pay off the first loan. Then if needed, ask for a second.

I have no outstanding loans...
I was asking for funding for a new loan of 7.5, but it was too big a jump.

I have no debt and this listing was deleted.
Vod
legendary

Make sure the collateral is in the hands of a trusted escrow first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My hands are seriously tied if I want to keep my good rep, which is worth more to me as you could clearly see.

If you have hit a nail in the road with your income, there is a debt consolidation loan which will help you refinance your origional loan. If you elect to do that route, it will make your payments smaller, but you'll end up spending more. Pay off the first loan. Then if needed, ask for a second.
BTCJam investors probably are not funding the loan. When I asked for a loan on btcjam 1.27BTC it was funded in 2 days. Thats of course because I have a full time job and a B rating without any outstanding debts. I do currently owe 1BTC but it is nowhere near late, and I do make the payments for it as agreed in the loan. But if your asking for investors on Bitcointalk, to me, that means investors from BTCJam are not investing. If they were. Your email would be spammed with "New BTCJam Investment Received" which leads me to believe that they do not believe you either.

I was 15% invested within 2 days.

I was just trying to speed it along.

My 1btc was funded in a little over a day too.
But this was a larger amount and as others on here there was skepticism, which I totally understand.

I just did not think it would turn out like this...

Anyway listing removed to keep everyone happy.

Activity: 434
Merit: 252
BTCJam investors probably are not funding the loan. When I asked for a loan on btcjam 1.27BTC it was funded in 2 days. Thats of course because I have a full time job and a B rating without any outstanding debts. I do currently owe 1BTC but it is nowhere near late, and I do make the payments for it as agreed in the loan. But if your asking for investors on Bitcointalk, to me, that means investors from BTCJam are not investing. If they were. Your email would be spammed with "New BTCJam Investment Received" which leads me to believe that they do not believe you either.
Vod
legendary
Like I said I did NOT NEED this loan.

Rather I was trying to improve my own stance in the market.

We are familiar with reputation loans - they almost always end up as scams.

Please don't ask for another loan using this account for at least 30 days.  
https://btcjam.com/users/190227

There I hope you are bloody happy.

Loan removed...
Consider yourself a god, and bloody cynic.
Enjoy your happy life

I don't consider myself a god - I just consider myself a moral person.

Unless you are an idiot, you must realize that jumping from 1btc to 7.5btc without collateral, and increasing the interest rate by 3x is a RED FLAG.

The only reason I went up was I wanted to make an impact.

But I can see now it was too much to ask, so it is removed now.
Please remove your negative rating. I appreciate your time in showing me the way and how people think in this life.
Like I said I did NOT NEED this loan.

Rather I was trying to improve my own stance in the market.
Vod
legendary

Loan removed...
Enjoy your happy life

I don't consider myself an imaginary god - I just consider myself a moral person.

Unless you are an idiot, you must realize that jumping from 1btc to 7.5btc without collateral, and increasing the interest rate by 3x is a RED FLAG.

Loan removed...
Enjoy your happy life
It is not, and I will gladly remove the 7.5btc.

Give me 2 seconds.
Vod
legendary
It did not happen as I expected. And I would gladly remove all links if you remove your negative rating.

I'll be happy to remove the rating if you stop trying to scam.

That would mean closing your listing on BTCJam and not creating a new one.

Wait Vod... IN YOUR own collateral link you say:
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.

I am showing that I can post GPU's to people that are worth real $ if I fall out.

Now you are saying that small post able items are not considered collateral?

Of course not.

I'm saying your word is worth nothing.

So what if you show me a picture of your GPUs?  Send them to me via the mail, let me test them first BEFORE I give you a loan.

That's how collateral works. So again, read.

That is not what you say...
I can fire them up on a test bench and prove to you they work with screenshots...
But you dont ask this.
I can send them to you if you so desire, but whats to say I will get them back even?
You know what, I am really sorry I posted this.

It did not happen as I expected. And I would gladly remove all links if you remove your negative rating.
If you do not wish to do that I will continue to try and fill you with confidence which I am struggling with.

I will send the 2.5btc if you wish, but right now I'm trying to keep my fiat.
I can do other collateral but you dont want to hear it even tho you ask for it.

I am at a lost with you really. Not sure what else you would like.
Vod
legendary
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.

I am showing that I can post GPU's to people that are worth real $ if I fall out.

Of course not.

I'm saying your word is worth nothing.

So what if you show me a picture of your GPUs?  Send them to me via the mail, let me test them first BEFORE I give you a loan.

That's how collateral works. So again, read.
I have multiple GPU's (hardware) I can use as collateral too...

GTX 780's and 1 or 2 titans.

I can take a pic of them, what would you like as proof piece of paper with my forum name?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6311902

Read it.

Again, your word (and your promises and your claims of ownership) mean nothing here.  We ask for collateral.

Keep your scam on btcjam.TM

Im trying hard to keep to what you request but you keep changing the goal posts.
I am willing to send these gpu's to an escrow if you so desire, but then its all costs.
I am showing I have these available if I default on my loan. You ask for proof I have collateral now you dont wish to see it?
Pages:
Jump to: