Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete this topic - page 2. (Read 8664 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 22, 2014, 01:51:38 PM
LOL,Preorder now, never has a few words been so demoralising...
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
July 22, 2014, 01:26:31 PM
Yeah this sounds to good to be true. Even if they ship September these would ROI (if bought for $) in under a month probably 2-3 weeks even. The one thing they did tho was update their website to reflect the current Watts, which they didn't do in here.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2014, 01:14:50 PM
Yea, i've been watching this thread but seems the MoonAsics guy hasn't bothered responding to anything anymore...

That and given the OUTSTANDING efficiency of this from a brand new company - I'd have to conclude scam as well. Plus they only take BTC, so no refunds.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 22, 2014, 01:05:43 PM
Clueless scammers will get clueless buyers.

There is no way they are getting 0.64W per Mh/s.

Too good to be true, well it just isn't true.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
July 19, 2014, 08:04:32 AM
stay away from any PRE-ORDERS, in stock or GTFO !
Activity: 168
July 19, 2014, 06:12:20 AM
Power consumption updated  Huh
240Mh/s with 152W power consumption.
Still it is very low.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
July 17, 2014, 10:02:15 AM
scam for sure - I Im'd them on their website and said I wanted to visit the manufacturing facility in china to verify they were for real.

they said that was not possible... WELL YEA!!! - because they're not for real

they said they were based in Estonia...

total fricking scam.
July 17, 2014, 12:10:15 AM
So moonasic posts here 2 days ago just over 12 posts young and hasn't answered any real questions about NRE, foundry, fpga demos, but argues about the cost of google adwords and the few hundred it costs to run a woocommernce/wordpress website.

Pretty much. I have no problem giving them trust. They just have to show me SOMETHING. All the questions are just simply left unanswered and answered with useless facts such as how much they are spending on advertising. Yeah, good scams are the ones that are invested into heavily.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
July 17, 2014, 12:06:24 AM
I would be extremely interested in something like this... but yea, without seeing anything, very very hard to believe. I highly look forward TO seeing one though, would be  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
July 16, 2014, 10:22:41 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 16, 2014, 09:35:54 PM
So moonasic posts here 2 days ago just over 12 posts young and hasn't answered any real questions about NRE, foundry, fpga demos, but argues about the cost of google adwords and the few hundred it costs to run a woocommernce/wordpress website.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
July 16, 2014, 08:07:22 PM
No videos, no peer review, no real product... no way.

Likely yet another scam.
July 16, 2014, 04:25:39 PM
Yeap, just wait for the review guys and stop trying to attack what you dont believe. I am the representative of MoonAsics in the spanish section of the forum and they said the same about the specs, just think it, if MoonAsics would triying to scam, the pre-orders price would have been at least 50% and the equipment specs would be a copy paste of market average, so please dont make accusations without proof.

Well maybe you should wait a little before announcing to the whole world. Get some solid numbers and videos. Of course no one will believe you. A new company out of the blue with AMAZING specs. It's hard to believe man.
Activity: 462
July 16, 2014, 01:13:48 PM
Yeap, just wait for the review guys and stop trying to attack what you dont believe. I am the representative of MoonAsics in the spanish section of the forum and they said the same about the specs, just think it, if MoonAsics would triying to scam, the pre-orders price would have been at least 50% and the equipment specs would be a copy paste of market average, so please dont make accusations without proof.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
July 16, 2014, 03:34:29 AM
If the specs of your rights are even halfway true you guys will make a lot of money and will get a lot of orders in very little time. This alone can let an unprepared company implode. So if any of the sample units will turn out to be real be prepared to get hammered with orders.
July 15, 2014, 10:46:46 PM
Ok, so let's make everything clear.
For people yelling to scam, just be real and think for a minute.
Do you know how much this cost ? Developing a website, paying for the servers, Google Adwords, marketing campaign and so on ?
Yeah, I do know actually lol.

You didn't "develop" a website, you copyrino pasterino it and it cost you 55$ for the template, unless you pirated it, than its free:
http://themeforest.net/item/forte-multipurpose-wp-theme-woocommerce-ready/3888979?clickthrough_id=244921933&redirect_back=true&ref=pixedelic

Paying for the server, you make it sound so so important, but it's just hosting Tongue Anyway, 65.4$ for a year (that's how long the website is registered for)
https://www.gandi.net/hosting/simple?language=php&db=mysql
http://www.whois.com/whois/moonasics.com

Domain is another 10$ a year~

AdWords?
You can put 10$ there... Not to mention Google is giving for FREE coupons worth a few hundred bucks for AdWords usage.

Marketing campaign? moonasics yields nothing on Google.com except for the website and the thread here you made, so you haven't spent a dime on it.

So all in all 130$~ for everything here.

1 Pre-order will already cover your scam.

Our server doesn't cost 65.4 but ~200$ a year. You are right for the rest, except google adwords, I don't know where the idea comes that you can put 10$ in there, but with this price you get almost nothing, our adwords campaign cost a thousand per month. But that's not the most important. We are currently investing thousands dollars for a complete advertising campaign done by professionnals.
Don't worry, you'll get proofs soon  Wink

For as much as you have spent on advertising this is the first time I've ever heard of you. I've goggles for your company and I don't even see you popping up in even second page ads on Google search. What are you keywording? I've used asic scrypt hashrate litecoin dogecoin ltc doge. I don't see you on any combination of them.

And since you are shopping in a couple of weeks. Which shop did your chip design/nre. Who was your foundry?  Since you are in assembly you should be able to provide that information as there is no competitive advantage to keeping it undisclosed.  By telling us you provide better transparency and if I can confirm with the designed you are a client I would be interested in 10 to 12 960mhs units to start.
Activity: 379
July 15, 2014, 10:33:44 PM
Performance is unbelievable. Anyway looking forward. Good luck to you and your team.
Activity: 224
July 15, 2014, 09:50:50 AM
Thank you for the confirmation of the review board.

I look forward to reviewing the board when it's available. Please keep me informed as to when it will be shipped.

I will continue to watch this thread and your company  Smiley

in theory they say that the test asics will be available before first batch. So in theory first batch will be delivered between the half of august and the end of the august.
I spoke with them on the website chat and they say that they already have 120 preorders. the capacity is 10 boards per day.

I would love to order one moon asic. but the fud and the lack of the info on the website is holding me on ordering.

Same here. That's why I offered to review a board for them. I'm a professional engineer and I'm excited to review it.

I believe they will get it to me but only time will tell. I'm hesitant about pre-ordering anything.

Sending out units for review so people can see them up and running before ordering should quell peoples doubts.
Activity: 263
July 15, 2014, 05:59:23 AM
Thank you for the confirmation of the review board.

I look forward to reviewing the board when it's available. Please keep me informed as to when it will be shipped.

I will continue to watch this thread and your company  Smiley

in theory they say that the test asics will be available before first batch. So in theory first batch will be delivered between the half of august and the end of the august.
I spoke with them on the website chat and they say that they already have 120 preorders. the capacity is 10 boards per day.

I would love to order one moon asic. but the fud and the lack of the info on the website is holding me on ordering.
July 14, 2014, 10:07:03 PM
Ok, so let's make everything clear.
For people yelling to scam, just be real and think for a minute.
Do you know how much this cost ? Developing a website, paying for the servers, Google Adwords, marketing campaign and so on ?
Yeah, I do know actually lol.

You didn't "develop" a website, you copyrino pasterino it and it cost you 55$ for the template, unless you pirated it, than its free:
http://themeforest.net/item/forte-multipurpose-wp-theme-woocommerce-ready/3888979?clickthrough_id=244921933&redirect_back=true&ref=pixedelic

Paying for the server, you make it sound so so important, but it's just hosting Tongue Anyway, 65.4$ for a year (that's how long the website is registered for)
https://www.gandi.net/hosting/simple?language=php&db=mysql
http://www.whois.com/whois/moonasics.com

Domain is another 10$ a year~

AdWords?
You can put 10$ there... Not to mention Google is giving for FREE coupons worth a few hundred bucks for AdWords usage.

Marketing campaign? moonasics yields nothing on Google.com except for the website and the thread here you made, so you haven't spent a dime on it.

So all in all 130$~ for everything here.

1 Pre-order will already cover your scam.

The moonasic dude is puffing his chest about a few thousand in website building costs.  But the utter fail is that the nre to get chips with that performance at that price would cost an easy $1.2  million in NRE to get to masking.

This is a major scam
Pages:
Jump to: