Pages:
Author

Topic: delete thread - page 2. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 22, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
I probably might give you the benefit of doubt for your opinion. It is not news that there's a lot of manipulation going on behind the scene, so the story about printed tether might not be far-fetched. It could also be a combination of other factors that will cause a bitcoin sell off.

I know guys that btc will rise for sure, as for example rootstock is in the beta testing phase right now. And will be soon on the btc mainnet so we can expect btc to rise again, china fud/bans etc. is very common tactic and i have heard about it alot back in early 2017. Russia is planning on making their own coin and usually Russia works with China. Which means China is spreading this fud again to buy in low and sell high in the future.

I went through some of your old posts, it's funny how only 6 days ago you were quite optimistic that Bitcoin value will rise. You even predicted 2018 to be a good year for BTC! What happened?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 04:15:07 PM
It may have been the reason it got pumped but it won't be the reason it stays there or goes higher. I personally don't believe what you are putting forth here but everybody is entitled to their own opinion Smiley.

Im working on a documentary movie about tether, soon it will be finished and the whole world will know what i know. I spend over 5 months doing research and  coding on tether
All you post is FUD.  Do us all a favor and gtfo.  The reason BTC price rose so much was because of price manipulation and massive public interest.

Exactly because of tether manipulation which resulted in media attention

Your a moron if you think that.  99% of the media and 99.9% of the public have never even heard of Tether.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 04:03:44 PM
I a software engineer/programmer and i have found alot of proof that
tether is being sold to exchanges and that it keeps being printed.

I've found out that it basically is being printed for the sole purpose of purchasing btc with this
newly printed "money" thus popping up the price of not only btc but all cryptos.

I'm working on a documentary on the whole tether scam that will have the biggest
impact on cryptocurrency and the news will be all over it. It will trigger
a bitcoin sell-off like we've never seen before when people realize that 90%
of the marketcap of bitcoin is fake printed tether money.

Tether is a big reason btc got to 20.000, if you look at the chart you can see when tether started getting pumped btc and all altcoins rose with it.

Their offline wallet and richlist can still be seen, and you can clearly see how it is being printed.

Marketcap:

Jan 1 2016- Jan 1 2017  From 7 billion to 18 billion with real money, an increase of approx: 255%

Jan 1 2017- June 1 2017 New tether coin became available:  from 18 billion - 87 billion an increase of approx: 385%
 June 1 2017 - Jan 7 2018 Tether started being printed in massive amounts - from 87 billion to 830 billion an increase of approx: 860%

I guess you trying to spread some FUD News here. Well i hardly believe on your point of view.. alot of investors/traders are holding bitcoin if you're trying to manipulate it then stop it my friend. no one can predict it's price. Bitcoin is a highly volatility.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
January 22, 2018, 04:01:33 PM
Really? And you expect everyone to believe all these allegations on Tether without even a single proof asides mere talks and assumptions. Even if you still come up with a documentary, it will be no different than all these that you have just mentioned. Looking at all your posts, I do not know why you derive so much pleasure in spreading FUD.
Activity: 212
January 22, 2018, 03:58:37 PM
It may have been the reason it got pumped but it won't be the reason it stays there or goes higher. I personally don't believe what you are putting forth here but everybody is entitled to their own opinion Smiley.

Im working on a documentary movie about tether, soon it will be finished and the whole world will know what i know. I spend over 5 months doing research and  coding on tether
All you post is FUD.  Do us all a favor and gtfo.  The reason BTC price rose so much was because of price manipulation and massive public interest.

Exactly because of tether manipulation which resulted in media attention
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

January 22, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
January 22, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
It's not the first thread OP writes about a supposed BTC collapse, but without more tangible elements, I call all this a FUD. OP definitively wants bitcoin price to collapse...
Activity: 266
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 22, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 03:21:40 PM
Do you have any proofs ? Show us statics
January 22, 2018, 03:15:26 PM
delete thread
Pages:
Jump to: