Author

Topic: deleted - page 128. (Read 189328 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
July 01, 2016, 06:54:31 AM
Very well said hope to see virtacoin among the best  top 10 altcoins  coming years wish our peoples coin very hard work done by all the promoters to make it happen.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 01, 2016, 06:50:07 AM

Wellcome here!

New members from VirtaCoin reddit.

You are worked on VirtaCoin every day for whole 2 years.

Nice to see you here. Thank you!

GREAT! great!!, great!!!, within the 2 years, we the community have achieve so many things: virtacoinwallet.eu, virtalocal.com, http://virtacoinworld.com/, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-1462517, http://virtamining.com/, http://virtacoin.uk/ .  you can add more

Able Digital
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 01, 2016, 03:58:17 AM

VIRTACOIN@2

Happy 2nd Anniversary and wishing all the Virtacoiners a great year ahead.

The secret of getting ahead is getting started

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
inspiring word mate make this coin value fighting for and keep on surviving in this crypto industry i think if all of us believes that this coin can achieved all of his goal the value will be more worthy unless we as the community stop believing and supporting the project congrats to the dev for keeping it alive for 2 years. good job!
Very well said, we shall keep these word as we go along with virtacoin.
Activity: 644
July 01, 2016, 03:30:32 AM

VIRTACOIN@2

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
inspiring word mate make this coin value fighting for and keep on surviving in this crypto industry i think if all of us believes that this coin can achieved all of his goal the value will be more worthy unless we as the community stop believing and supporting the project congrats to the dev for keeping it alive for 2 years. good job!
Activity: 1092
July 01, 2016, 02:44:58 AM

VIRTACOIN@2

Great and beautiful words, they are applicable in real world, thanks
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
July 01, 2016, 02:10:57 AM

VIRTACOIN@2

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 30, 2016, 08:47:59 PM
I agree, as long as there is community will live and coin. It is only thanks to the initiative of this group lives coin.
If they do not, it would have long ago proved to be a coin in a landfill.

That is very true. What keeps a crypto alive is the community itself bringing long term support for it via promotion and maintenance of the coin by establishing nodes. As long as there is at least 1 node (connection) to the VTA network, the coin is pretty much alive than dead. For me, I think it is not about the price or profits to be made. Instead, it is all about usability whenever the coin can be bought or traded anywhere in the world bringing fast and cheap transactions. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 68
June 30, 2016, 02:01:54 PM
Your post is at the top, under the green pinned ones that have always been there: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/4qldbw/my_first_site_my_dream_as_a_child_came_out/
As it turns out, NEITHER one of us removed it. And, there was nothing denoting anything about who did it in the moderation log. So, either the system did it because someone may have marked it as spam and/or it was just a hiccup in the system. We are all innocent. Sorry it happened to you. Just a freak accident out of our hands. And, it's back up. Done.

Correction does much, but encouragement does more.

Balvio Please come back we need your support.
Activity: 245
June 30, 2016, 12:10:10 PM
Oh! come on balvio! take it easy friend.Sometimes it may happen. Most of our comments never publish in Reddit virtacoin development  forum but we never get sad as long as we also vta holder and part of the community as we feel.In that forum you will get more value as long as you have tons of oil like vtapalsma1 always did for John all the time. So cheers and keep going with your development. Community need support.Please stay with us in bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
June 30, 2016, 11:43:47 AM
There's no talking any sense to you. You have gone off the deep end. I did check it in the log and it was removed, but not by me. I never remove anything other than my own posts. If you saw it up there again, it's your computer cache tricking you, or whatever computers do. You are not being reasonable. I told you it wasn't me. Why don't you be a logical man and take it up with another moderator? How about that? Say to yourself, "Well if it wasn't him, who else could it be?"  I have never yet removed anything of yours or anyone else's. Only my OWN posts. Ever. Not once. You are just making a huge mess on here. Talk about embarrassing yourself. Shit. I'd demand an apology from you, but I don't need it. You need to collect your thoughts and discuss this whole mess you've blown up into a shit storm with the proper person. Hint: it ain't me, as I've been trying to tell you. But, you've got your mind made up and you are blaming me. That is total full-on bullshit.

I apologize even if you don't need them. Maybe it wasn't you, but if I was published some nonsense I have understood. It's not my comp playing with me, because it was another person who noticed on Facebook and focused my attention on it. Even if John did it, I keep asking myself why? If he wanted to be "the 1-2-3 campaign" first, my mind still cannot understand why. Across the time was posted big bullshits out there, but wasn't removed. Only my work was...  I think I need to rest for a while...
XVP AMBASSADOR
June 30, 2016, 10:44:36 AM
Come on, help this guy out. It's all for YOU!  http://virtacoinworld.com/
Why did you removed my topic from reddit? I worked a week for it, day and night and you removed it? Did you know that I postponed my visit to hospital to make it live? Do you know that? And you delete my work? Just why, ha?... Ok, I'm out !! It was one of the happiest day lately and you've ruined it !! Good job! Thank you
I, sir, removed NOTHING.
Just don't pretend you do not know nothing, ok? This upset me BADLY !!!
I, sir, removed NOTHING. I just checked. You are accusing the wrong person. Which site and what was the topic name?!!!
You, sir, made me felt embarrassed in front of the group on facebook, because I put the link there and the link said "removed". Just stop pretending, ok? I'm out! Good day!
I DID NOT DO IT. I. DID. NOT. DO. IT. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Take it up with the MODERATOR who removed it. AGAIN, it was not ME!

Ok, plasma, let's put the cards on the table. Why are you hiding, just because you are a fun of an altcoin? So what, you're free to support as many coins as you want as long you're doing your job for virtacoin. You just put my topic back on and removed it again. What is this? A ping-pong game? I'm not the ball, you know? I don't want to be! Be your will, but I'm out of here...
XVP AMBASSADOR
June 30, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
Why did you removed my topic from reddit? I worked a week for it, day and night and you removed it? Did you know that I postponed my visit to hospital to make it live? Do you know that? And you delete my work? Just why, ha?... Ok, I'm out !! It was one of the happiest day lately and you've ruined it !! Good job! Thank you
I, sir, removed NOTHING.
I, sir, removed NOTHING. I just checked. You are accusing the wrong person. Which site and what was the topic name?!!!

You, sir, made me felt embarrassed in front of the group on facebook, because I put the link there and the link said "removed". Just stop pretending, ok? I'm out! Good day!
XVP AMBASSADOR
June 30, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
I, sir, removed NOTHING.
XVP AMBASSADOR
June 30, 2016, 09:57:44 AM
Activity: 328
It'd be nice.
June 30, 2016, 09:34:38 AM
Has everybody here to check out http://virtacoinworld.com/ If not please do today. We need your feedback in order to move forward faster.

We need helpdesk staff from this community.
 If you will like to test the helpdesk features, indicate on this post, your account can be enabled as a staff which will give you access to that feature for testing. Your help will be greatly appreciated as we would like to get the bugs out A.S.A.P. The faster we get things moving the faster your Virtacoin will rise in value and that's a wonderful thing for anybody holding Virtacoins. Thank You.

Come on, help this guy out. It's all for YOU!  http://virtacoinworld.com/
Activity: 111
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
June 30, 2016, 06:35:07 AM
Has everybody here to check out http://virtacoinworld.com/ If not please do today. We need your feedback in order to move forward faster.

We need helpdesk staff from this community.
 If you will like to test the helpdesk features, indicate on this post, your account can be enabled as a staff which will give you access to that feature for testing. Your help will be greatly appreciated as we would like to get the bugs out A.S.A.P. The faster we get things moving the faster your Virtacoin will rise in value and that's a wonderful thing for anybody holding Virtacoins. Thank You.
Activity: 634
June 30, 2016, 03:33:59 AM
VirtaCoin is The People's Coin. Created for the People, Supported by the people.
That is true about it but we are promoting it to the people .
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 30, 2016, 03:19:40 AM

VirtaCoin is The People's Coin. Created for the People, Supported by the people.

THANK YOU for the great community support since VirtaCoin Project was started.

Who work together on this Project and doing a great Job.

Especially to the People who worked and still working  in the Background.

VirtaCoin is community coin. We are VirtaCoin.

Together we are making the difference.

Absolutely well said, we are virtacoin, yesterday, today, tomorrow and the time to come.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
June 30, 2016, 02:43:51 AM

THANK YOU for the great community support since VirtaCoin Project was started 

People who work together on this Project and doing a great Job 

Especially to the People who worked and still working  in the Background 

VirtaCoin is community coin. We are VirtaCoin 

Together we are making the difference 

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
June 30, 2016, 02:03:38 AM
A lot of coins are removed from C-cex by 03.06.16 due low trading volume.

Nice to see that VirtaCoin have good trading volume every day.  Smiley
Jump to: