Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 47. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
November 17, 2016, 11:50:43 AM
Run for it !! Then FIGHT for it !! Fight for VirtaCoin to succeed !! Get involved !! Make things happen !!

Most people likely agree that Mahatma Gandhi knew a thing or two about perseverance.  Gandhi offered this to say which can certainly relate to fighting for and standing up for a monumental change you believe in:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Yesooooooo, you got it right ! I love you, man ! LOL
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 17, 2016, 11:43:00 AM
Run for it !! Then FIGHT for it !! Fight for VirtaCoin to succeed !! Get involved !! Make things happen !!

Most people likely agree that Mahatma Gandhi knew a thing or two about perseverance.  Gandhi offered this to say which can certainly relate to fighting for and standing up for a monumental change you believe in:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
November 17, 2016, 11:33:38 AM
Watch out for these guys, I found my name in the list and I have nothing to do with them !!
http://virtacoin.org/list.html
Keep your eyes opened !!
hahaha
He is very funny, i have gone through it before for now, and saw some familiar name which in cloud  yours.
what is he really up to?
i think he got those names from funderfund list.

I think he got them from empire.kred platform. Ways to fool the people are endless. For me, it smells like a scam in there. Stay away !!
there is only one place for scammers  and that is jail and most of them have been getting caught more and more for fraud
XVP AMBASSADOR
November 17, 2016, 10:42:30 AM
Watch out for these guys, I found my name in the list and I have nothing to do with them !!
Keep your eyes opened !!
hahaha
He is very funny, i have gone through it before for now, and saw some familiar name which in cloud  yours.
what is he really up to?

I think he got them from empire.kred platform. Ways to fool the people are endless. For me, it smells like a scam in there. Stay away !!
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
November 17, 2016, 10:39:12 AM
Keep your eyes opened !!
hahaha

He is very funny, i have gone through it before for now, and saw some familiar name which in cloud  yours.
what is he really up to?

XVP AMBASSADOR
November 17, 2016, 10:16:47 AM
Keep your eyes opened and stay away !! It smells like a scam in there !
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
November 17, 2016, 10:06:05 AM

We are all involved the growth of virtacoin,and believer of vta.
XVP AMBASSADOR
November 17, 2016, 09:36:38 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
November 17, 2016, 09:27:47 AM
Got 1000 VTA after registration.

Would be nice to receive information about withdrawal limits and referral rewards.

Does all registered members received payouts after payment request?
i have not earn up to 1021vta
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 17, 2016, 07:23:29 AM
I'm happy to see this community has awaken again, that gives me strength.
Run for it, then FIGHT for it !!
Fight for virtacoin to succeed !!

YEAAAAA.THE STRENGTH TO MOVE TO SUCCEED IS HERE AGAIN.THIS TIME WE ARE ALL IN AND NOT RELAXING AGAIN.BECAUSE WE HAVE TO FIGHT TO MAKE THIS COIN WORK
November 17, 2016, 07:05:50 AM
I've heard this before, if not one of whether this is similar to VirtaPay

VirtaPay involved a lot of people into Crypto World when converted their balances into VirtaCoin (all user balances have been adjusted to 14% of their original size in order to fit within the parameters of the new system. For example: If you previously had a balance of VP$100, your new balance would be 14 VirtaCoin).

After VirtaCoin launching the coin was held by VirtaCoin community.

Non crypto people learned crypto, some of them became traders and put their profits into VirtaCoin. Some just bought more (for example 14% of their VP$1000 not enough) and holding them. There are few miners and there is Mining Guide .  

For two years we builded a solid community from VirtaPay users and newcomers to VirtaCoin. More and more people launch their business using VirtaCoin. We have VirtaCoin promotion team and we promote how we learned and how we can.

Yes very glad about the fighting spirit in the community ,Cheer's.

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People.

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People. And together we shall make it world acceptable cryptocurrency.
Come 2017

Able Digital
XVP AMBASSADOR
November 17, 2016, 06:19:52 AM
I'm happy to see this community has awaken again, that gives me strength.
Run for it, then FIGHT for it !!
Fight for virtacoin to succeed !!
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
November 17, 2016, 02:42:29 AM

VirtaPay involved a lot of people into Crypto World when converted their balances into VirtaCoin (all user balances have been adjusted to 14% of their original size in order to fit within the parameters of the new system. For example: If you previously had a balance of VP$100, your new balance would be 14 VirtaCoin).

Non crypto people learned crypto, some of them became traders and put their profits into VirtaCoin. Some just bought more (for example 14% of their VP$1000 not enough) and holding them. There are few miners and there is Mining Guide .  

For two years we builded a solid community from VirtaPay users and newcomers to VirtaCoin. More and more people launch their business using VirtaCoin. We have VirtaCoin promotion team and we promote how we learned and how we can.

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People.

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People. And together we shall make it world acceptable cryptocurrency.
Come 2017

Able Digital
November 17, 2016, 02:31:00 AM
Wow this very good sr member you can buy more and hold now because virtacoin is going to pocket all the cryptosystem only bitcoin will he left comes next year Cheer's.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 16, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

I'm one of them who don't lost his money with Zcash   Cheesy  You always laughing when you are talking about coin price  Cheesy

Do not underestimate the coins with a large supply like VirtaCoin.  Nowadays coin with 1,000,000,000 can easy hit $0.01 (unlike 2 years ago).

The most important thing is coin community. Coin can't survive without people. VirtaCoin is created for the people and supported by the people.

New projects just jump out from VirtaCoin community members. Waiting for new surprises Smiley

Yeah me too. I didn't even spend a dime on Zcash since I'm only using faucets to store at least some ZEC into my wallet, until the price decides to become stable. And true, whenever there is a community behind a coin it will aim to survive for years to come. VTA reaching $0.01 may not be too far from becoming a reality, as I think that next year will be very bright with new and exciting things to come by.

By the way, I don't think a video promo about Virtacoin is done yet, but it would be a clever idea to have one, in order to help spread awareness and increase popularity. That being said, exciting times will come ahead for VTA.  Smiley

VTA has reached its lowest price and is now headed up. Zcash started at its highest price and is headed down. There's more money to be made from a VTA pump because it went down so low. If it gets into the top ten the ROI will be very high. Now's a good time to dump Zcash and buy into VTA instead.
it is created for people and it will be use by the people so there's no pump that will happen it is just a ordinary movement since btc is really making its move again i think buying and storing this coin would be nice option for most of us who believes in possible good profits in returned.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 16, 2016, 10:56:46 PM

I'm one of them who don't lost his money with Zcash   Cheesy  You always laughing when you are talking about coin price  Cheesy

Do not underestimate the coins with a large supply like VirtaCoin.  Nowadays coin with 1,000,000,000 can easy hit $0.01 (unlike 2 years ago).

The most important thing is coin community. Coin can't survive without people. VirtaCoin is created for the people and supported by the people.

New projects just jump out from VirtaCoin community members. Waiting for new surprises Smiley

Yeah me too. I didn't even spend a dime on Zcash since I'm only using faucets to store at least some ZEC into my wallet, until the price decides to become stable. And true, whenever there is a community behind a coin it will aim to survive for years to come. VTA reaching $0.01 may not be too far from becoming a reality, as I think that next year will be very bright with new and exciting things to come by.

By the way, I don't think a video promo about Virtacoin is done yet, but it would be a clever idea to have one, in order to help spread awareness and increase popularity. That being said, exciting times will come ahead for VTA.  Smiley

VTA has reached its lowest price and is now headed up. Zcash started at its highest price and is headed down. There's more money to be made from a VTA pump because it went down so low. If it gets into the top ten the ROI will be very high. Now's a good time to dump Zcash and buy into VTA instead.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 16, 2016, 09:56:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
November 16, 2016, 09:35:26 PM

VirtaCoin is not about developers, icons, leaders, managers. Virtacoin is your business, look at it as it's your own business, do not expect anything from anyone. If admin is tired of daily swear words, he has the right to quit. He faced daily with hundreds of false signups, fake accounts, requesting their pincode in exactly the same format and so on and on and on, only for taking the bonuses and cashing out to the same addresses. Do you think it's easy to face such challenges? He's sick of it and I feel the same sometimes, too. Just do something instead of sitting and waiting for a messiah to come and do everything for this coin.

Agree. Which is why Virtacoin being maintained by the community instead of a central company or development team (unlike ZCash) you can rest assured that it will remain as a solid cryptocurrency for years to come. There is no premine, no founders reward, and no mining centralization. Virtacoin is the people's coin leaving you full control of your funds anytime, anywhere.

There are many features that make Virtacoin interesting like Virtacash, Virtacoinworld, and much more. I am looking forward for the price to increase to at least $0.01 by next year.  Cheesy

By the way, if there is an Android wallet around for Virtacoin, please let me know, as I would like to be able to store them on my Android tablet long term.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
November 16, 2016, 08:32:20 PM

Non crypto people learned crypto, some of them became traders and put their profits into VirtaCoin. Some just bought more (for example 14% of their VP$1000 not enough) and holding them. There are few miners and there is Mining Guide

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People.
November 16, 2016, 07:57:16 PM

Virtacoin is cryptosystem like bitcoin .it has noting to do with virtapay this our web site virta-coin.com more info cheers
Pages:
Jump to: