Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 20. (Read 23978 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 07:17:13 AM
atfirst i want to join in this  campaign it is so good campaign and colorlessK again is the campaign manager and that is good Smiley goodluck to all of the participants here i join in other signature campaigns still goodluck to all of you:)
Activity: 700
July 30, 2017, 03:09:52 AM
I got a message from slack about Airdrop today, but didn't get the details, can the manager tell if this is true?
And when the Bounty will reopen?
sorry,  I do not have an account on slack so can you post here about messages from slack about airdrop it? . or maybe it only applies on slack so it is not published here
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
July 30, 2017, 01:11:14 AM
I got a message from slack about Airdrop today, but didn't get the details, can the manager tell if this is true?
And when the Bounty will reopen?
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
July 29, 2017, 11:18:31 PM
I am grateful to the Monkey Capital team for accepting me in this campaign. It is sad that this campaign ended all of a sudden. I will now be transferring to another campaign. Again, thanks CM!
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
July 29, 2017, 06:28:17 PM
ColorlessK,

Can you still add me to the youtube video bounty please. My video was posted on July 26, as you can tell from my public twitter. I posted it right before I went to bed, and when I woke up the bounty had been shut down. My video was up and loaded before you shut down the Bounty and I didn't get to fill out the document.

Please look into it.
Activity: 1526
July 29, 2017, 02:44:17 PM
No, 50 posts were not required, I counted it as a minimum of 10 posts a week. Extra stakes only got given for wearing both Avatar and Personal Text as written in Thread. Those who had less than 10 posts received no stakes.

You can all remove signatures now.
Hopefully the project you are working on success .. Thank you very much
July 29, 2017, 07:38:12 AM
No, 50 posts were not required, I counted it as a minimum of 10 posts a week. Extra stakes only got given for wearing both Avatar and Personal Text as written in Thread. Those who had less than 10 posts received no stakes.

signature removed now. glad to be part of the project your handle. thank you.
Activity: 686
July 29, 2017, 05:54:23 AM

July 28, 2017, 11:42:29 AM
I will just wait for any new updates as to the current status of this project. The end was abrupt. It would be much appreciated if a little more explanation will be given to us.  Wink
You are right, especially the announcement about the participants of the signature campaign. With a sudden decision like this, is the requirements a 50 posts will still be used?
Activity: 646
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
July 28, 2017, 11:04:13 AM
I will just wait for any new updates as to the current status of this project. The end was abrupt. It would be much appreciated if a little more explanation will be given to us.  Wink
July 28, 2017, 09:38:04 AM

ColorlessK
, so we can remove signature, if bounty compaign over like you wrote?
for a while, do not removed because I see stakes have not been calculated. wait for announcements from campaign manager.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
July 28, 2017, 09:05:19 AM

ColorlessK
, so we can remove signature, if bounty compaign over like you wrote?
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
July 28, 2017, 07:50:03 AM
Bounty company in Twitter finished?
Will it be restarted?
If the company on Twitter is launched, then - when?
Thank you!
July 27, 2017, 11:50:20 PM
For now, all the Bounty Campaigns will be closed, as there is some restructuring taking place currently. I will start counting all the contributions today and update the spreadsheets
Does this mean there will be no more campaigns after the stakes are calculated? As we know, the campaign will run until 8 september, the date when ico is ends
Activity: 686
July 27, 2017, 10:53:01 PM
For now, all the Bounty Campaigns will be closed, as there is some restructuring taking place currently. I will start counting all the contributions today and update the spreadsheets

Excuse me, is this ad literally understood? That is, all bounty companies are completely closed and can remove the signature? Huh

Please wait until I count everything before removing signatures.

Hello,

I joined the signature campaign few days ago and I just realised that I did a mistake and gave a wrong profil link.

How can I correct that please ? I would really like to join this bounty, I trust in this project Smiley

Noone answered and now campaign is close, I suppose I can forget to participate to this one :/

PM me your correct link, the week will be counted
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 27, 2017, 06:42:35 PM
Ahhh man, bounty being closed down? And I just published my youtube video about monkey capital... Oh well.

Give it a like anyway Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDuRR_kn8G8&t=7s

That's unlucky. Maybe you can be considered in any way should the campaign be relaunched.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 27, 2017, 05:21:11 PM

Excuse me, is this ad literally understood? That is, all bounty companies are completely closed and can remove the signature? Huh
Activity: 476
July 27, 2017, 05:18:56 PM
Hello,

I joined the signature campaign few days ago and I just realised that I did a mistake and gave a wrong profil link.

How can I correct that please ? I would really like to join this bounty, I trust in this project Smiley

Noone answered and now campaign is close, I suppose I can forget to participate to this one :/
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
July 27, 2017, 04:28:10 PM
Ahhh man, bounty being closed down? And I just published my youtube video about monkey capital... Oh well.

Give it a like anyway Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDuRR_kn8G8&t=7s
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 27, 2017, 01:30:55 PM
hm, are you going to relaunch the bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: