Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 2. (Read 1721 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 20, 2018, 03:51:27 AM
I hope they are not going to get list on an exchange during this bear market because it will dump very hard. I am not planning to sell my persona tokens and I am going to use it for voting instead.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
March 19, 2018, 06:21:09 AM
Have you any updates about Persona ICO - when will be a token distribution procedure ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
when will ico page correctly show us what coins  we own?? are u even aware of this issue??
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 04:10:48 AM
very interesting and good by providing solutions for identity management, in line with the latest data protection rules.good luck team
Activity: 340
February 26, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
I sincerely apologize if this was already asked. I can choose how to make a contribution (btc,eth,ark). If I choose Eth, what happens next after I send the money?

In fact, the ICO of this project has already ended, so this issue is no longer relevant.
However, if you want to know the answer to this question, then it is the following: when you send the ETH or BTC, participating in ICO, in return you get tokens of the current Project.

Advantage is that you get them before the rest.
Therefore, when a token is released to the exchange, you can put them on sale at an excellent price and thus earn on the difference between your purchase and your sale.

Plus - sometimes the token gives the opportunity to use the services of the Project when these services become available for use.

This ICO has already ended? When? I gave a look at the bounty campaign and it seems still running. Not very nice in any case the fact that there is so little information. Perhaps it means the team is not so much committed to the project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
February 24, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
In fact, the ICO of this project has already ended, so this issue is no longer relevant.
However, if you want to know the answer to this question, then it is the following: when you send the ETH or BTC, participating in ICO, in return you get tokens of the current Project.

Therefore, when a token is released to the exchange, you can put them on sale at an excellent price and thus earn on the difference between your purchase and your sale.

Plus - sometimes the token gives the opportunity to use the services of the Project when these services become available for use.

The tokens are not distributed after the ICO, they have told that you will have to withdraw them from your personal cabinet later when the main net is launched.
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
February 24, 2018, 12:28:22 PM
I sincerely apologize if this was already asked. I can choose how to make a contribution (btc,eth,ark). If I choose Eth, what happens next after I send the money?

Activity: 630
Merit: 350
February 24, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
Congratulations with
succesfull ICO, Persona! Smiley

Activity: 322
February 23, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
Activity: 47
February 17, 2018, 03:21:06 AM
At this point in time ICO active? I would like to invest in this project, but information so little Sad Website is not informativ. I think, that is great, perfect idea, but i can't see real detailed roadmap and much more. If you are receiving, please respond. Thanks!
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
February 14, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
One great project 100% made in Romania, how could I NOT join it? So strange this thread is not very populated though. It would deserve a wider community.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 14, 2018, 07:25:32 AM
when ico started? and what is the purpose of your project. your project is very interesting and good by providing solutions for identity management, in line with the latest data protection rules.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
February 14, 2018, 07:05:25 AM
how verification will be organized, you will start with some terrain or immediately launched around the world?
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 12:59:54 AM
really big news in my opinion
I am sure with this project will be a great success
I participated in spreading the news to social media so that this network of charm projects is widely known and many would like to invest in this project
February 10, 2018, 12:56:54 AM
If they don't reach the soft cap then i think they will still continue with the project I think, but maybe they will give us back our money I wonder if they are going to gave us in tokens or in usd ? because I gave them some ether when the price was at around 1200 but now the price is a lot cheaper, it would be good if they refund us in dollars.
Activity: 4
February 08, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
Webpage is showing that you have sold almost 30,000,000 tokens (almost $6 million), but what happens if the soft cap is not reached ($9.4 million)? I hope you will not cancel the sale, this is still a lot of money.
Activity: 5
February 05, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
Maybe make it clear that it is only the Pre-Sale that is over but the ICO is open and currently running with a 30% bonus for early subscribers?

The massive post with the balloons makes it looks like everything is over and the ICO is closed...  which it isn't.

Anyway, reasons to buy in:-  will be launched on ARK 1-click blockchain, it will be PoS with a delegate system similar to ARK, very community minded with a community fund for new development linked to Persona, great team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
January 28, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that the Persona Pre-Sale has ended 3 days earlier and that it was a total success!
The Persona Team thanks you all for your contribution!

January 27, 2018, 09:59:40 AM
It looks like the persona pre sale is already over ! They sold out and now you can only get a 30% bonus if you it buy now. I am a little bit sad because I missed the 50% bonus during the pre-sale. It took 3 days to transfer my money from the Bank.

The project looks very interesting I heard they will have a partnership with COSS is that right ? Anyways congratulation to the team for the success during the presale
Activity: 53
January 11, 2018, 09:29:18 AM
Identity on blockchain. WHat is the difference between the persona project and civic? anything you are improving on?
Persona is not a "login with facebook/civic" like. Persona is about all your details and you being in control over them. You control who has access to what details of yours.
Persona is about fighting fake news or securing IoT devices, or building a reputation system. Person is about every interaction someone would have with a third party.
Pages:
Jump to: