Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 2. (Read 170 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

it's horrible, now people who spend Ico will suffer losses Cry
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 10:42:17 AM
then what about bounty social media by using facebook? will it be eliminated?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
February 05, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
Yes the Facebook are now banning all ads related to crypto and i think it is just right since they are causing too much spamming at the Facebook, and i believe it is not the appropriate venue for them, they need to use other ways of spreading their links.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 10:25:38 AM
How much can you create the same threads?
We have repeatedly discussed this. It's very nice that Facebook is trying to protect us from unnecessary earnings, thank you for their attention.
In fact, Zuckerberg just wants to protect his billions in fiat.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
February 05, 2018, 10:16:43 AM
I heard the government are using the social media
websites to stop the progress of promoting crypto
ICO ads, this will leave a huge effect on ICO's.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 05, 2018, 10:11:26 AM
when i know because ban cryptocurrency s facebook because many propromote ico projects and think dev is spam it in news feeds so they want another crytocurrency on facebook
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
Facebook banning ads may be a good thing in the long run, if it helps stabilize the market and protects BTC and it's value from wild speculation and ridiculous swings in it's price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
Well developed social media Facebook is currently banning ads which promotes cryptos and ICO's saying they’re ‘frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.’ Earlier this month, Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg referred to cryptocurrencies and other technologies that decentralize power as a trend he was studying in 2018, part of an effort to correct problems on the social network.
While some enthusiasts took this as a positive sign for digital currencies, Zuckerberg wrote at the time that he was looking at both the positive and negative aspects of the technology.
These factors lead to the BTC go down nearly 28% in markets  Sad
I have seen for cryptocurrency have been predatory in nature. They prey on people’s fear of missing out, hoping to get people to panic buy in before they know what they’ve bought.I think this is a very positive step in the right direction. It makes it harder for people to purchase toxic assets, allowing them the time to learn and decide if it’s truly the right decision for them.
legendary
Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276
Heisenberg Design Services
January 31, 2018, 11:38:51 PM
Well developed social media Facebook is currently banning ads which promotes cryptos and ICO's saying they’re ‘frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.’ Earlier this month, Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg referred to cryptocurrencies and other technologies that decentralize power as a trend he was studying in 2018, part of an effort to correct problems on the social network.
While some enthusiasts took this as a positive sign for digital currencies, Zuckerberg wrote at the time that he was looking at both the positive and negative aspects of the technology.
These factors lead to the BTC go down nearly 28% in markets  Sad

Source : https://www.bloombergquint.com/technology/facebook-bans-ads-associated-with-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies
Pages:
Jump to: