Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 4. (Read 3954 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
March 26, 2018, 05:27:59 AM
We still need translators, don't hesitate to send a message if interested !
What translation are pending? I can translate few languages if you are interested.
Graduated in 4 Different Languages and Fluent Thanks
March 26, 2018, 05:25:44 AM
I don't know what the meaning of MASTERNODE's coexistence with POS is? POW+MASTERNODE has been proved to be a more stable choice

While making it simple and short Masternode is a server on a decentralized network. It is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t. It can be used for features like direct send, instant transactions , Anonymous Transaction or private transactions.
Now Lets go long, For easy understanding leave master in one side and lets go with NODES,
A physical network node is an active electronic device that is attached to a network, and is capable of creating, receiving, or transmitting information over a communications channel, according to that definition a node means one computer (Assuming your computer with Masternode Coins) in a network that is communicating with other computers (Other Masternode Computer) in that same network. Node strongly suggest the truth or existence of your computer is part of a specialized computer network. Now lets go with Masternode Masternode will need to lock a specific amount of coins (The coin you want to Host Masternode For) in a wallet address which can't be spent, which will only be used to operate the masternode, If funds are removed, Spent or Transfered to another wallet than hosted masternode wallet the user (Your Computer or Node or Masternode) is no longer eligible to receive incentives generated by providing masternode services to the ecosystem because you don't have collateral coins which needed to be on masternode to stabilize the network.
Nodes  A node is a point of intersection or connection within a network. In an environment where all devices are accessible through the network, these devices are all considered nodes. The concept of nodes works on several levels, Internet nodes are sometime and somewhere also referred to as Internet hubs. Everyone who supports bitcoin or any other Altcoins should run a full network node. which means storing over 200GB of data (Current Bitcoin Data) it will differ according to coins, and that Data will continue to increase significantly every Second/day/month/year – which is a major drawback. An old computer, or a cheaper device with external storage for example, is sufficient to operate a full network node. A lot of people use VPS servers for this type of purpose as well, even though that does not necessarily work at all times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
Concerning translation, so far people helped us by translating in : Korean, French, Dutch, Filipino, Portugese and Russian.
They all got a nice reward for it.

We will start publishing these translation during next week.
All other languages are still available, don't hesitate, we need you ! :-)

I am interested in translating the main page of your site in italian. Can you send me a file with the text that you can use after I translate for your site?
Activity: 185
March 25, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
wishes for the project
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
We still need translators, don't hesitate to send a message if interested !
The project has just begun, but there is no groundless accusation. So far, developers in front of me have fulfilled all commitments on time, no problems in their work, and not everything is perfect, but I believe that projects can survive.
March 25, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
Italian translation reserved for the Whitepaper.
March 24, 2018, 03:50:09 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
March 24, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

I bought dsc, invested. It was all right until the chain was changed. I made a new wallet and he will not be synchronized for 30 hours. When I wrote it to diskordi, I got a ban. The community should follow this project. I hope It's not a scam .....

close your wallet
save your wallet.dat
delete all except wallet.dat and  discountcoin.conf
edit discountcoin.conf
and add those nodes
addnode=217.182.71.242
addnode=54.38.157.83
addnode=54.38.157.84
addnode=54.38.157.85
addnode=54.38.157.86
addnode=54.38.157.87

you will have connections and could sync
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
March 24, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

I bought dsc, invested. It was all right until the chain was changed. I made a new wallet and he will not be synchronized for 30 hours. When I wrote it to diskordi, I got a ban. The community should follow this project. I hope It's not a scam .....

Have you try to edit the config file? The needed conf is on the OP. The dev team is quite active, they'll reply soon to address this problem
Activity: 33
March 23, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

legendary
Wait... What?
March 23, 2018, 04:08:13 PM
--snip--

We don't want to let you down, we want to list to the exchanges we promised, we want to be able to recruit people and talk about our project to big companies, so... we had to change our plans in order to make our project survive.

--snip--

Although more exchange means more visibility and liquidity, solely being listed on big exchange themselves is not enough. I'm referring to a token project that runs on dental health (whose name better left hidden) that's successfully being listed on hitbtc, a prestigious achievement at that time, but instead of growing they just stuck and slowly sinking due to having a huge sell orders and less buy orders. I believe this is because they have a less strong community, people who are not enthusiastic enough.

My opinion would be, although a good exchange(s) is very welcome, having listed without a strong community and support can lead to a backfire.
legendary
Wait... What?
March 22, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
do you have a wallet for macbook ?
Yes, you can download it here : https://discountco.in/#download
but there windows and linux versions only

Hum, clear your browser cache, ctrl+F5, macOSX is available

I checked the link just because of my curiosity and I can confirm that they have the mac wallet. It's above the incomplete android version.
Activity: 173
March 22, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
Yes, you can download it here : https://discountco.in/#download
but there windows and linux versions only
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
I don't know what the meaning of MASTERNODE's coexistence with POS is? POW+MASTERNODE has been proved to be a more stable choice

Activity: 173
March 22, 2018, 06:58:21 AM
Activity: 47
March 19, 2018, 06:04:54 PM
Why did you change rewards structure right after the chain start?

I don't see proper announcements or notification period.

I know that you want higher ROI on masternodes and comparison websites, to sell more during ICO, but hell you're really bold doing a chain fork right after the start.

That's not professional at all.

We change the rewards structure before the first major milestone for many reasons, one of them may be to improve our investors revenue, but we also had great discussions with big boys from the shopping industry, and we want to make partnerships with them. May I recall that our coins is not solely here for pure ROI like many other coins ? No our coin also have real-life usecase, with a real roadmap and invested people working for it. And our main goal, apart from guaranteeing good ROI, is also to be usable in local stores, in shopping malls, in restaurants and cinemas etc... For this we are meeting businessman from this market, and some of them are ready to work with us, as long as we are also profitable to them.
So yes, we changed our reward ladder.
You think that's not professional ? Do you even have some of our coins to be able to judge it ? As long as we've heard, this change as made none of our investors sorry.

"great discussions with big boys from the shopping industry"

xD

You serious?
The only way this project will go is: you taking people money through ico and this coin being dead in the near future.

I won't come back to this topic, so don't bother replying.
Activity: 47
March 19, 2018, 03:39:07 PM
Why did you change rewards structure right after the chain start?

https://github.com/DiscountCoin/dsc/commit/c0fabcaa65c258e496260c4860cd443a8c5a15e8

I don't see proper announcements or notification period.

I know that you want higher ROI on masternodes and comparison websites, to sell more during ICO, but hell you're really bold doing a chain fork right after the start.

That's not professional at all.
Activity: 142
March 19, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
Hi dev usually how long will it take to get DSC in my wallet after I participate in the ICO?
March 19, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
Downloaded my wallet, Ready to go now, planning to start DSC masternode. Keep good work
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
March 19, 2018, 06:16:09 AM
when do you planning to get exchange?
your list seems to me pretty presumptuous
cryptopia listing fee are 10btc worth and i guess those of poloniex are more expensive
cryptobridge is more wise
Pages:
Jump to: