Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 4. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
So this is one more medical start-up which promises us to bring medical services to some new level! The ICO creators have no other ideas? Maybe someone will come up with an idea of smthng new and unique?
Look, as far as i understand, it isn’t about medical services, the project is connected with the medical area indirectly. And as for medical services, this niche isn’t taken so far, it needs new players to have adequate level of competition.
That’s right. In fact, this project won’t provide any medical services. It’s gonna be kinda environment which will allow to unify organ donors, the ones who need them and medical centers.
It’s a real problem to receive a donor’s organ if a donor and a receiver are in the different countries. This area experiences difficulties now. If OrganTree solves these problems, then that’s what makes it unique. I haven’t seen anything like that in the market yet!
OrganTree will be kinda legal foundation. The founders of the project want to normalize interaction between the organ donors, receivers and medical institutions. So, most likely, the problems in this area will be solved with the help of blockchain and OrganTree soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
So this is one more medical start-up which promises us to bring medical services to some new level! The ICO creators have no other ideas? Maybe someone will come up with an idea of smthng new and unique?
Look, as far as i understand, it isn’t about medical services, the project is connected with the medical area indirectly. And as for medical services, this niche isn’t taken so far, it needs new players to have adequate level of competition.
That’s right. In fact, this project won’t provide any medical services. It’s gonna be kinda environment which will allow to unify organ donors, the ones who need them and medical centers.
It’s a real problem to receive a donor’s organ if a donor and a receiver are in the different countries. This area experiences difficulties now. If OrganTree solves these problems, then that’s what makes it unique. I haven’t seen anything like that in the market yet!
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 07:00:33 AM
deleted
Pages:
Jump to: