Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 6. (Read 8094 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 05:44:10 PM
and what can you say about the coin SexyCam? The first thing that comes to mind is that it is used to pay for services on the platform. It can also replace the standard currency: this is where its unique advantage lies.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 05:40:20 PM
I would also add that they should be turned off later, and the developers should have used their deposit as a reward. In my opinion, it is quite convenient: not a single masternodes has disappeared.
yes, I agree with you. However, they will be destroyed after listing on Crypto-Bridge. Of course, unsold masternodes will be subject to destruction. They will be burned. Embarrassed
you missed one moment: these masternodes will not necessarily be burned. they can also be used as payment for the services of freelancers who work on the project.
yes, exactly. As a result, we can say that the masternodes are quite useful for each user, and they also perform important functions for network security. Now it’s worthwhile to discuss the benefits of the SexyCam coin itself.
Activity: 378
January 17, 2019, 05:36:05 PM
I would also add that they should be turned off later, and the developers should have used their deposit as a reward. In my opinion, it is quite convenient: not a single masternodes has disappeared.
yes, I agree with you. However, they will be destroyed after listing on Crypto-Bridge. Of course, unsold masternodes will be subject to destruction. They will be burned. Embarrassed
you missed one moment: these masternodes will not necessarily be burned. they can also be used as payment for the services of freelancers who work on the project.
January 17, 2019, 05:32:09 PM
January 17, 2019, 05:28:15 PM
Activity: 238
January 17, 2019, 09:14:33 AM
friends, what do you think, during the pre-sale period were all masternodes sold or not? They, of course, were few, but still I was interested. And how were they distributed? Huh
and here there is another confirmation that the developers have created this project in the interests of developers. First of all, I’m sure that masternodes were all sold out. Secondly, they were distributed on the basis of 2 masternodes per person.
in addition, I know that another 10 masternodes were launched to launch the blockchain. They were active until 50 masternodes, which had been bought on pre-sale, were launched.
January 17, 2019, 09:10:11 AM
friends, what do you think, during the pre-sale period were all masternodes sold or not? They, of course, were few, but still I was interested. And how were they distributed? Huh
and here there is another confirmation that the developers have created this project in the interests of developers. First of all, I’m sure that masternodes were all sold out. Secondly, they were distributed on the basis of 2 masternodes per person.
January 17, 2019, 09:06:21 AM
January 17, 2019, 09:02:39 AM
let me add. Despite the fact that we missed the period of joining early investors, there are still further events that will have a favorable effect on our further participation in this project.
January 17, 2019, 08:58:48 AM
you say right. The reward will be 2 SXY/block and increasing every week. I can not wait for this moment in time, since I was late in the first days of pre-sale and I want to grab my jackpot in this passing month. Cool Cool Cool
I support you. I would also like to get the maximum benefit from participating in this platform. By the way, what can you say in general about pre-sale? How is she going? Do you know such details?
from an important note, it is worth noting that the nearest significant event is the listing on the Crypto-Bridge exchange. This event is scheduled for January 20, that is, there are only 3 days left. In principle, the most interesting thing we have already missed, so I do not even know what else you can add about this.
January 17, 2019, 07:46:26 AM
you say right. The reward will be 2 SXY/block and increasing every week. I can not wait for this moment in time, since I was late in the first days of pre-sale and I want to grab my jackpot in this passing month. Cool Cool Cool
I support you. I would also like to get the maximum benefit from participating in this platform. By the way, what can you say in general about pre-sale? How is she going? Do you know such details?
January 17, 2019, 07:42:36 AM
January 17, 2019, 07:36:19 AM
In addition, 6 envelopes - this is 42% for pre-sale funds, 35% will go to marketing, legal support - this is 8%, 10% rely on freelancers and developers (salary). Also, the cash fund is 3% and different (as an option, unforeseen expenses) - 2%. That's all 6 envelopes Wink
yes, this is correct. In general, the developers adhere to, in my opinion, a competent policy. By the way, the pre-sale takes place on a separate Discord server, so each of us will be able to join this event and go to the channel.
if memory serves me, a unique tag is provided on the Discord server, provided that it participates in the pre-sale in the first days, which, unfortunately, have already passed.
yes, you are right, this refers to the privileges for early investors. But now there is a phase of the start of the pre-sale campaign and this start will last until January 25. Then there will be an increase in remuneration.
January 17, 2019, 07:32:19 AM
In addition, 6 envelopes - this is 42% for pre-sale funds, 35% will go to marketing, legal support - this is 8%, 10% rely on freelancers and developers (salary). Also, the cash fund is 3% and different (as an option, unforeseen expenses) - 2%. That's all 6 envelopes Wink
yes, this is correct. In general, the developers adhere to, in my opinion, a competent policy. By the way, the pre-sale takes place on a separate Discord server, so each of us will be able to join this event and go to the channel.
if memory serves me, a unique tag is provided on the Discord server, provided that it participates in the pre-sale in the first days, which, unfortunately, have already passed.
January 17, 2019, 07:28:25 AM
January 17, 2019, 07:24:11 AM
January 17, 2019, 07:20:11 AM
I will tell you now. First you need to know that those coins that were not sold during the pre-sale, will be allocated to "Partnership with networks of live broadcast" and "Free coins for camera models."
January 17, 2019, 07:16:41 AM
let me describe the amount of remuneration to me, I also have a great knowledge of this information Wink Wink 50 masternodes were sold on a public pre-sale, a bounty campaign — 32,000 so far reserved coins; a signature campaign offers 16,000 coins and an airdrop will be thrown out of 24,000 coins Wink Wink
you have missed collaboration with LiveCam networks: these are 48,000 coins. I would also like to add that after the launch of the platform, 32,000 free coins will be allocated for the first models and, of course, the coins for developers are only 8,000 coins.
I would also add that, as a percentage, the total distribution is 1%. This suggests that developers are confident in the future payback of the platform and in a sufficient number of investors.
yes, that's right. Also, developers correctly distribute finance, which proves the division of funds collected during the pre-sale, 6 envelopes. Do you know what will be in these envelopes? In what proportion and in what categories will these coins be spent?
January 17, 2019, 07:12:36 AM
let me describe the amount of remuneration to me, I also have a great knowledge of this information Wink Wink 50 masternodes were sold on a public pre-sale, a bounty campaign — 32,000 so far reserved coins; a signature campaign offers 16,000 coins and an airdrop will be thrown out of 24,000 coins Wink Wink
you have missed collaboration with LiveCam networks: these are 48,000 coins. I would also like to add that after the launch of the platform, 32,000 free coins will be allocated for the first models and, of course, the coins for developers are only 8,000 coins.
I would also add that, as a percentage, the total distribution is 1%. This suggests that developers are confident in the future payback of the platform and in a sufficient number of investors.
January 17, 2019, 07:08:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: