Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
January 29, 2019, 02:51:18 PM
Just to be clear this account was not sold to this arabic translator, at least not by me  (The real cyberpinoy), it was not even hacked. He bought the account  from the real hacker who stole all our usernames and passwords in one of bitcointalks data breaches . I also think he knew as well since he never responds with transaction details when asked, which means hes hiding things. Also based form his scam accusations he was primarily using this account to slam accusations at whoever he wanted. They were always a 1 post accusation with some details but rarely  any farther communication thru the scam thread.

Yea I know, the hack was a long time ago. He changed the password in december of 2017 so thats when he probably got the password and username (nope I did not change my password after the breach, because honestly I didnt care about the account back then.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Email address changed
Date: 2017-12-02 14:53
To: [email protected]

Dear cyberpinoy,

Your Bitcoin Forum (bitcointalk.org) email address was just changed from
[email protected] to [email protected] by IP
address *yep i have his IP address and it was not tor*. If you did not do this, then you can visit the
following link within 14 days in order to lock the account:

*link removed*

Note that you will NOT be asked for your password at that URL.

Regards,
The Bitcoin Forum Team

I was not really using the account here much after march of 2016, You can actually see in my posts I made a post on: March 19, 2016, 03:03:13 AM then the next one was not until on: July 13, 2017, 09:00:24 AM.

I will be deleting ALL of his crap. Now for the users who paid him for translation services I am going thru and sending them private messages so they can try to move their translations since they legitimately paid for a service, and received it. Personally I dont think it would be fair for them to have paid for something , then have it taken back thru no fault of their own. I will be deleting all the content he posted by this theif, but anything a user paid him for will have time to move it, all scam accusations and red trust is in the process of being removed. I apologize I will not take the time to see if the red trust or scam accusations have any merit behind them, because I neither have the time, nor do I care. Most of the shit he is posting about I would never be involved with anyways.

Sorry for the inconvienences.
Pages:
Jump to: