Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 2. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 27
December 09, 2023, 09:27:38 AM
In the technical documents you write about the forum.

Where can we see it or when?
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 08, 2023, 05:01:05 PM
OUR MAIN CONCEPT IS ALL SORTS OF FORMS OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES, WHICH ARE VERY POPULAR ALL OVER THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO NOTICE IT!  SO 50% OF ALL USERS OF THE PLATFORM WILL NOT BE ORDINARY TRADERS AND TOKEN HOLDERS, BUT PEOPLE INTERESTED IN CONSPEROLOGI AND ALL ITS AREAS, WE WILL ACTUALLY BRING TO THE MARKET THOUSANDS OF NEW PEOPLE WHO WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE CRYPTO-PROJECT, BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BECOME PARTICIPANTS OF DISPUTES AND DISCUSSIONS ON OUR PLATFORM - EVERY DAY SEVERAL HUNDRED TIMES! HAVING CONDUCTED STATISTICS, WE HAVE MADE SURE THAT THERE ARE TEN TIMES MORE PEOPLE IN THE FIELD OF CONSPEROLOGY THAN ALL THOSE WHO EARN ON BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY !!!!. OUR PROJECT IS TO COMBINE THESE TWO SPHERES WITH MAXIMUM BENEFIT FOR EVERYONE !  HOW THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE PLACE, EVERYONE WILL LEARN AT THE OPENING OF THE FIRST NFT FORUM IN THE PARADIGMA NFT META-UNIVERSE ITSELF.
copper member
December 07, 2023, 06:48:45 PM
The tokens launch and everything could be understandable but Is the metaverse is fully interactable? or its just the term to describe the concept and we only have the NFTs in jpeg form.
On the platform is planned visual content with good graphics, accordingly as in any P2E game players will be able to be in missions at the same time, NFT tokens is not the only format that is conceived on the platform PARADIGMA NFT METAVERSE.
Activity: 1
December 07, 2023, 05:04:30 PM
The project concept is promising Wink
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
December 07, 2023, 03:58:23 PM
The tokens launch and everything could be understandable but Is the metaverse is fully interactable? or its just the term to describe the concept and we only have the NFTs in jpeg form.
copper member
December 07, 2023, 12:05:23 PM
Judging by the ever-growing community, we can conclude that the Paradigm is really interesting to society.  Based on this, I would like to know about upcoming Parad token listings. At least approximately, but I am interested in the top-rated exchange coinmarketcaps.
12.12.23 - DEX ( primary token sale )
23.12.23 - Qmall exchange.
CMC exact date is not available, but it is guaranteed before the end of this year.
copper member
December 07, 2023, 09:44:10 AM
After familiarizing myself with The White Paper, I became aware of the various PARADIGMS and metaversions. It has come to my attention that a prize pool of 1 million will be allocated among each metaversion based on their level of participation and contribution. While this distribution makes sense,  But I am curious about the benefits associated with owning NFTs within one's wallet or account.
Thank you for your interest in our project! NFT Tokens for the draw of nine paradigms are essentially a ticket to the first mission! These NFT cards depicting one of the nine paradigms are valid once, after which they remain in the participant's collection. The drawing will take place every nine days - forty times a year! This is an ongoing tour and each time new NFT tickets will be used that are played only once! Each of the Paradigms has its own missions and NFTs - each of which has staking functionality from 0.1 -10% per day of profit in the PARAD token, depending on the features of the NFT.
December 07, 2023, 01:12:33 AM
Glad to join the company. Good luck
December 06, 2023, 05:17:17 PM
Very excited about this Smiley Concept and idea and communication with community, just turn it to other level. It is awesome
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
I know Who I AM
December 06, 2023, 11:23:04 AM
After familiarizing myself with The White Paper, I became aware of the various PARADIGMS and metaversions. It has come to my attention that a prize pool of 1 million will be allocated among each metaversion based on their level of participation and contribution. While this distribution makes sense,  But I am curious about the benefits associated with owning NFTs within one's wallet or account.
copper member
December 04, 2023, 10:39:58 PM
                                                                                 Fortune favours the brave.
Activity: 32
December 03, 2023, 03:42:45 PM
NFTs still alive?
copper member
December 03, 2023, 03:12:33 PM
deleted
Pages:
Jump to: