Pages:
Author

Topic: <deleted> - page 2. (Read 2854 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
July 03, 2012, 04:42:38 PM
Why do I suspect that this OP is a sockie for SC/MC?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Odd thing to say?

Yeah, I admit ( looking at floor) I did get a bit sucked into the SC hype. Did lose a bit, nothing too bad lucky.

Learnt my lessons, and now trained to spot them.

Litecoin raised my red flag. Just helping you guys out.

I'm sorry but no one was asking for your help. Perhaps you want us to want your help is why you are posting things as such? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
July 03, 2012, 04:35:48 PM
Fair comment.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYBsrz4k4

I'm not posting anymore, you'll have to do the hard work yourself if you want more. (Google). But don't fall into the trap of only looking at the stuff you 'want to see' when doing your research.

Oh please.

Litecoin is not hard to understand if you understand Bitcoin.  I've been around here for more than a year and can promise you I've done far more research (in the hundreds of hours) on these currencies than you have.  Furthermore, Bitcoin is arguably a bigger risk than Litecoin since 1)  you can still CPU mine with Litecoin, and as such you don't need to drop a ton of money on a huge mining rig to stay competitive, and 2)  there's virtually no economy backing Litecoin, and so there's really almost nothing to be lost if it disappears.  This is especially true since the market cap is so small.

I have a CPU, I mine Litecoins with it, I've made money from it.  I hope its creators have made a ton of money from it because they at least allowed me to make some.  All I had to do was download the software.  Wow, some risk.  

If Litecoin crashes completely within the next 5 seconds, I will have understood the risk from the beginning, and I will have lost nothing.  I don't know of a single person that has bought a mining rig specifically for Litecoins.  Furthermore, Litecoin will offer a great opportunity for those GPU miners whose profit margins will tighten when ASICs reach consumers.

All of the early Bitcoin adopters profited handsomely in ponzi-esque fashion during the June 2011 bubble.  I truly have no idea where you're coming from.
legendary
July 03, 2012, 04:35:10 PM
Also it's hard NOT to notice that your account started only on June 11th of this year.

Some of us have been posting pretty regularly for a period of time. Why should we listen to a newcomer who could be another UNNAMED supporter of an UNNAMED alternate "coin"?

Please speak out once you have like 1000 posts and have been contributing to the community for like at least a few months.

Thanks bro! Grin
legendary
July 03, 2012, 04:32:02 PM
Why do I suspect that this OP is a sockie for SC/MC?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
July 03, 2012, 04:29:50 PM
As we all know, Litecoin is a well documented scam.

Any evidence of a scam that couldn't also be said for Bitcoin?

Yeah, Bitcoin not a fork.

So your definition of a "scam" is "a fork of bitcoin"?

Sorry but your argument doesn't convince me.

No one says you have to buy litecoins. Just buy bitcoins.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
July 03, 2012, 04:15:39 PM

Yeah, Bitcoin not a fork.

Huh

I said evidence of a scam, not evidence of similarity.
legendary
July 03, 2012, 04:10:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
July 03, 2012, 04:08:31 PM
litecoin is open source though unlike a lot of other altcoins as I understand it

it's the perfect fork for GPU miners to migrate too when ASICs make GPU mining bitcoins unprofitable
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 03, 2012, 04:01:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: